We need more Somali male models

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He doesn't know anything about his culture.

Stfu farax wanker.
So what at least he's contributing to better represention of Somali males. I'm comfortable in my shoes and am only attracted to females. I like to see a better representation of Somali males. So my future male children won't have to deal with same bullshit

So what at least he's contributing to better represention of Somali males. I'm comfortable in my shoes and am only attracted to females. I like to see a better representation of Somali males. So my future male children won't have to deal with same bullshit
:mahubowtf:
Go away.

Fels

#trollhunter
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is a representation of somali manhood???? Phucker looks like he spontaneously combust of you stare at him too hard.

Make sure that the ignorant whites out there make it clear that this stick represents somalis and somalis only. OK!? Thanks. Rathid!
Your people look like this at best
20180916_185959.jpg
20180916_185946.jpg
my people at best
20180916_190128.jpg
20180916_190150.jpg
20180916_190110.jpg
now i understand why your so salty go wash your dreads stinking jamician:bell:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i agree more attractive young somali men should be potrayed in the media whether he is a male model or a sport star Barkhad Abdi has stained faraaxs worldwide i dont even think is a case of recovery anymore.

CaliTedesse

VIP
post pics from now til kingdom come but i think you get my drift. Also i'm not jamaican nor do i wear locks cuz i'm now in corporate america and have to fake the clean cut thing. I did wear dreads at one point though.
Dreads are originally from Ethiopia. Jamaica has since Haile Selassie time been appropriating Ethiopian culture. They even viewed him as the messiah.

CaliTedesse

VIP
i agree more attractive young somali men should be potrayed in the media whether he is a male model or a sport star Barkhad Abdi has stained faraaxs worldwide i dont even think is a case of recovery anymore.
That lousy scum snicker mouth didn't even get paid well. Literally destroyed our rep for few bucks.

Fels

#trollhunter
post pics from now til kingdom come but i think you get my drift. Also i'm not jamaican nor do i wear locks cuz i'm now in corporate america and have to fake the clean cut thing. I did wear dreads at one point though.
I don't care tbh because somalis forever were beautiful lol you had nothing but history of slavery somalis have empires like for example the kingdom of punt you goat curry munching pick on somalis to feel good about yourselves when you are far below us in history stop smoking ganja and come back to reality:bell:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't care tbh because somalis forever were beautiful lol you had nothing but history of slavery somalis have empires like for example the kingdom of punt you goat curry munching pick on somalis to feel good about yourselves when you are far below us in history stop smoking ganja and come back to reality:bell:
I liked the Somali physique of the late 60s and 70s and bit 80s Somalis looked very good and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending