We need more Somali male models

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ever since Barkhad Abdi our rep has been destroyed concerning our appearance. I met many women that because of my physique and looks are surprised I'm Somali, even though I find myself quite looking Somali only buff. These female have in mind a skinny bucktoothed individual yes the Barkhad Abdi type which in my honest opinion is just sad. That's why we need more Somali male models.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I really like Somali BBC now with this anchor it's starting to sound more professional and Somalis love copying each other so they will also become more professional.

CaliTedesse

VIP
upload_2018-9-16_17-7-38.png
We need more Somali male models.

Last edited:

Fels

#trollhunter
Yasssssss get boys:ohhhdamn: i swear if your a little bit pretty and skinny and you are somali or ethiopian you could get into modelling go my fellow somalis show your beauty to the world:rejoice:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yasssssss get boys:ohhhdamn: i swear if your a little bit pretty and skinny and you are somali or ethiopian you could get into modelling go my fellow somalis show your beauty to the world:rejoice:
Yes we need more. I hope more Somali male get into modelling.

i can pass as a male model,but i dont want the trouble of having to get chased by xalimos everywhere,no thank you i am happy being an incel

CaliTedesse

VIP
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is a representation of somali manhood???? Phucker looks like he spontaneously combust of you stare at him too hard.

Make sure that the ignorant whites out there make it clear that this stick represents somalis and somalis only. OK!? Thanks. Rathid!
It's a lot better than Barkhad Abdi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending