We need more Somali male models

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
VixR

I’m a big fan of Barkhad and most guys who hate him are jealous of his achievements. Have you seen that Drones movie, “Eye in the sky”, he was fabulous. In a decade or so, I hope to see him in the leading role of James Bond. It could happen.
I’ve never watched a movie he was in, not even the Somali pirates movie. And I’ve yet to see Bladerunner, but I’ve heard great things about it. But then my movie-viewing is subpar. I’ve watched maybe a total of two this year. “Synecdoche, New York” and “Hustle & Flow” , which didn’t stand out to me. I’ll check it out.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I’ve never watched a movie he was in, not even the Somali pirates movie. And I’ve yet to see Bladerunner, but I’ve heard great things about it. But then my movie-viewing is subpar. I’ve watched maybe a total of two this year. “Synecdoche, New York” and “Hustle & Flow” , which didn’t stand out to me. I’ll check it out.
Same and I never plan on watching Hollywood movies anymore they taint the mind with their propaganda.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@VixR

He's also shooting a new movie in Dubai.

Oscar-nominee Barkhad Abdi to star in Dubai director Neel Kumar's second feature 'Beneath a Sea of Lights'.

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-cul...cond-feature-beneath-a-sea-of-lights-1.701701

How many here are their autographs chased after? I wished he had a better manager who could've turned his celebrity status into a goldmine.

I don't see him become big sxb to be honest. He doesn't have the aesthetics to become a big actor in this time and age.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ever since Barkhad Abdi our rep has been destroyed concerning our appearance. I met many women that because of my physique and looks are surprised I'm Somali, even though I find myself quite looking Somali only buff. These female have in mind a skinny bucktoothed individual yes the Barkhad Abdi type which in my honest opinion is just sad. That's why we need more Somali male models.

7506.jpg

Fels

#trollhunter
Yep i agree 100%. You do you with respect to supporting somali masculinity.

Any group that destroys their country scatter their population across the world has to be judged a failure in that moment. Fix it...and your group will no longer be deemed a failure. Beyond that though for failures you phuckers love to point your fingers at others...even others wayyy more successful than you. But again you can only do you and it seems to be part of the rachetness of your culture.

Lastly i'm neither jamaican nor rasta....but its funny that rastas are some of the most loving and welcoming people you will find on earth..even though i agree that haile selassie worshipping is cringe as phuck cuz its all false..cult of personality BS. Ethiopians may not like western blacks but they certainly keep it on the down low.
Yep i agree 100%. You do you with respect to supporting somali masculinity.

Any group that destroys their country scatter their population across the world has to be judged a failure in that moment. Fix it...and your group will no longer be deemed a failure. Beyond that though for failures you phuckers love to point your fingers at others...even others wayyy more successful than you. But again you can only do you and it seems to be part of the rachetness of your culture.

Lastly i'm neither jamaican nor rasta....but its funny that rastas are some of the most loving and welcoming people you will find on earth..even though i agree that haile selassie worshipping is cringe as phuck cuz its all false..cult of personality BS. Ethiopians may not like western blacks but they certainly keep it on the down low.
Bruh wtf you talking about somalia become a failure due to britain giving our land way to ethiopians you clearly think somalis are all racist like me:drakelaugh: but somalia helped countries like south africa but you know what they do to us now:manny:

Ever since Barkhad Abdi our rep has been destroyed concerning our appearance. I met many women that because of my physique and looks are surprised I'm Somali, even though I find myself quite looking Somali only buff. These female have in mind a skinny bucktoothed individual yes the Barkhad Abdi type which in my honest opinion is just sad. That's why we need more Somali male models.

is he meant to be a model:drakewtf:

i swear i look 100x better than this guy:dwill:

i'm confused:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.