We need more Somali male models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care tbh because somalis forever were beautiful lol you had nothing but history of slavery somalis have empires like for example the kingdom of punt you goat curry munching pick on somalis to feel good about yourselves when you are far below us in history stop smoking ganja and come back to reality:bell:

I understand. The beauty thing is subjective. Me personally judge the beauty of a people in its diversity but its a free world and if that skinny bwoy is your version of manly beauty then its none of my business....please place a caption under his picture that he represents somali male beauty standards....mmkay!

As for history we know it is always told from the perspective of the person writing it so i take all history with a grain of salt. I put more credence in what i see today....and what i see today is somalis as an example of human failure in these modern times.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I understand. The beauty thing is subjective. Me personally judge the beauty of a people in its diversity but its a free world and if that skinny bwoy is your version of manly beauty then its none of my business....please place a caption under his picture that he represents somali male beauty standards....mmkay!

As for history we know it is always told from the perspective of the person writing it so i take all history with a grain of salt. I put more credence in what i see today....and what i see today is somalis as an example of human failure in these modern times.
You seem to hold a grudge for Somalis.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't know about modeling, but the Barkhad Abdi archetype has definitely worn out its welcome. I see it everywhere, when really few Somalis i see look that bad.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't know about modeling, but the Barkhad Abdi archetype has definitely worn out its welcome. I see it everywhere, when really few Somalis i see look that bad.
We need more male famous Somalis to counter the snicker curse

Fels

#trollhunter

We are supporting him and he does have a beautiful face maybe not a good body but oh well it's disgusting how you call somalis a human failure when were out their getting modelling contracts more jobs with higher roles yes somalia does have a lot of issues but it can pull through it had a bad slip up in history and i know that for sure. If you were of a great country i would understand that but you are just another jamician rasta who hates somalis and buttlicks ethiopians when ethiopians back home hate bantus and people like you aswell:bell:

We are supporting him and he does have a beautiful face maybe not a good body but oh well it's disgusting how you call somalis a human failure when were out their getting modelling contracts more jobs with higher roles yes somalia does have a lot of issues but it can pull through it had a bad slip up in history and i know that for sure. If you were of a great country i would understand that but you are just another jamician rasta who hates somalis and buttlicks ethiopians when ethiopians back home hate bantus and people like you aswell:bell:

Yep i agree 100%. You do you with respect to supporting somali masculinity.

Any group that destroys their country scatter their population across the world has to be judged a failure in that moment. Fix it...and your group will no longer be deemed a failure. Beyond that though for failures you phuckers love to point your fingers at others...even others wayyy more successful than you. But again you can only do you and it seems to be part of the rachetness of your culture.

Lastly i'm neither jamaican nor rasta....but its funny that rastas are some of the most loving and welcoming people you will find on earth..even though i agree that haile selassie worshipping is cringe as phuck cuz its all false..cult of personality BS. Ethiopians may not like western blacks but they certainly keep it on the down low.

Why can’t we be like the Jews who doesn’t concern themselves with subjective outcomes like “beauty” and be the smartest, wealthiest and most educated humans on earth? Beauty fades, where are these role models?

VixR

Veritas
There’s plenty of good-looking Somali guys. If you want to model and have the looks, go for it.

Barhkhad’s just doing his thing.

There’s plenty of good-looking Somali guys. If you want to model and have the looks, go for it.

Barhkhad’s just doing his thing.

VixR

I’m a big fan of Barkhad and most guys who hate him are jealous of his achievements. Have you seen that Drones movie, “Eye in the sky”, he was fabulous. In a decade or so, I hope to see him in the leading role of James Bond. It could happen.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Why can’t we be like the Jews who doesn’t concern themselves with subjective outcomes like “beauty” and be the smartest, wealthiest and most educated humans on earth? Beauty fades, where are these role models?
Because Israelis are beautiful and they represent Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending