VERY GRAPHIC KDF SHOOT SOMALI MAN CLOSE RANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
It's not like Somalia can do anything considering these Somalis are Kenyan citizens and have been there for generations. After Somalia gained independence after being under UN trusteeship, Somalia used to defend Somalis being mistreated in Kenya except for when there was a cease fire agreement during the Shifta wars.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It's not like Somalia can do anything considering these Somalis are Kenyan citizens and have been there for generations. After Somalia gained independence after being under UN trusteeship, Somalia used to defend Somalis being mistreated in Kenya except for when there was a cease fire agreement during the Shifta wars.
Wow you are so smart!

But anyway, this incident, even if unjust, is an anomaly.

Somalis are treated much better in Kenya than Somalis treat Bantus in Somalia. Much, much better.
If only our Bantu brothers and sisters knew what we did to their people in our country, this incident would be happening everyday across Africa.
I stand with the Bantu.

And claiming MJ !!!!!! You lost your touch.

Gambar

VIP
Damn Kenyan Somalis are considered FIFTH COLUMN

Somalis were called shifta, now they are terrorists. Mind you he's talking about Nairobi where many non Kenyan Somalis live without sharci and are harassed everyday in their neighborhoods. I saw it in another documentary. They don't do it to the other ethnicities. Teeda kale, you have KDF shooting Somalis in NFD outside of Dadaab in Wajeer, Isiolo, Mandera.

Somalis were called shifta, now they are terrorists. Mind you he's talking about Nairobi where many non Kenyan Somalis live without sharci and are harassed everyday in their neighborhoods. I saw it in another documentary. They don't do it to the other ethnicities. Teeda kale, you have KDF shooting Somalis in NFD outside of Dadaab in Wajeer, Isiolo, Mandera.

They killed last week the MP duale 'S mother in law (80 old grandmother ).

Thank Eebe, I'm from Somaliland. Imagine being shot like a dog in your own homeland by bantus. AUN.

The dowlad ku sheeg of Somalia and the uncle tom Sijuis won't speak of this or so much as raise a finger towards their bantu masters. But they suddenly become brave against other somali states like Somaliland and Djibouti. They are driven by tribalism not nationalism. It's why they earn the title 'fake nationalists'.

They speak out and fight all time, check farah Maalim who lost his high end career as house speaker of Kenyan parliament and MP to defend rights of Somalis in Kenya, Somalia, and Ethiopia.

Jubbaland is basically Kenya it was founded by them

Jubbaland was part of Somalia which took its independence in 1960, before country called Kenya was formed in 1964. Meaning jubbaland was part of Somalia since 1960 before Kenya was formed in 1964. You are stupid slave, go back to your Ethiopian master, you failed in your mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts