VERY GRAPHIC KDF SHOOT SOMALI MAN CLOSE RANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Somalia is done for. Forget about it.
We've got Somalis born in Western countries where qabiil doesn't matter spouting virulent qabyaalad shit they learned from their parents, and chances are they're going to teach it to their own kids as well
:bell:

EDIT: Meant to quote this
Lol no it's not. I'm not naive I know it'll take awhile but it'll get better, it's already started to. InshaAllah.

Last edited:
We've got Somalis born in Western countries where qabiil doesn't matter spouting virulent qabyaalad shit they learned from their parents, and chances are they're going to teach it to their own kids as well
Because they don't live in Somalia, back home the people had put aside all this hate. My advice to haters, stay where you live now and stop claiming Somalia again.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Just look at sspot and somali twitter. Somali diaspora are all liberal cucks so forget about somalia. In the year 2050 most of the somali diaspora will be assimilated in their host nation and the western backed federal government of somalia is just any other african looting machine. So somalia is done for.

My mum raised me as pro-Somaliaweyn but I've done some digging and shes clinging on to a impossible dream.
Because they don't live in Somalia, back home the people had put aside all this hate. My advice to haters, stay where you live now and stop claiming Somalia again.
I dont claim somalia tho :mjlol:they claim us :manny:

EDIT: Meant to quote this

They don't really matter. People like that are useless degenerates for the most part that don't contribute positively to society in anyway. They're sortve like the Somali version of the alt-right stormfront losers. Most of the diaspora are not like these people.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
They don't really matter. People like that are useless degenerates for the most part that don't contribute positively to society in anyway. They're sortve like the Somali version of the alt-right stormfront losers. Most of the diaspora are not like these people.
I speak the crude truth

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
They speak out and fight all time, check farah Maalim who lost his high end career as house speaker of Kenyan parliament and MP to defend rights of Somalis in Kenya, Somalia, and Ethiopia.
What's beef between Duale and Farah?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Jubbaland was part of Somalia which took its independence in 1960, before country called Kenya was formed in 1964. Meaning jubbaland was part of Somalia since 1960 before Kenya was formed in 1964. You are stupid slave, go back to your Ethiopian master, you failed in your mission.
I already mentioned the current state and not colonial Jubbaland

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
how said barre should of attacked kenya first the c*nt if he attacked kenya instead of hargesia the whole country would of still be united someone butterfly effect

What's beef between Duale and Farah?

Now you want me to do your job, how much do they pay for your reports? I guess that you get instead of cash payments some government contracts to your private company. But habashis are very cheap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending