No build your own domestic army
And force those ape bastards to
Leave by shotting them!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:farmajoyaab:

Time to DM you tweets of Somali girls screaming for that black honey
To a extent i support interracial marriages and somali liberals :manny:so when i go back to Somalia and conqueror their gobol they wont care :westbrookswag:less competition means more money baby:denzelnigga:
Fucking bastards

The people flogging on Farmaajo's government on this thread are absolutely correct. He will not do shit for people getting killed by KDF or any other outfit because the while institution is a damn joke

If you can't get accountability from AMISOM on Somalia what makes you think the SFG will get justice for the somalis in the border region?

I miss the days when we threatened war if they tried to do what are currently doing in NFD when Barre threatened war in 84 over the garissa massacre. He made them shit their pants and his word caused the atrocity to stop
@embarassing so what was you saying? :farmajoyaab:

Thank Eebe, I'm from Somaliland. Imagine being shot like a dog in your own homeland by bantus. AUN.

The dowlad ku sheeg of Somalia and the uncle tom Sijuis won't speak of this or so much as raise a finger towards their bantu masters. But they suddenly become brave against other somali states like Somaliland and Djibouti. They are driven by tribalism not nationalism. It's why they earn the title 'fake nationalists'.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Thank Eebe, I'm from Somaliland. Imagine being shot like a dog in your own homeland by bantus. AUN.

The dowlad ku sheeg of Somalia and the uncle tom Sijuis won't speak of this or so much as raise a finger towards their bantu masters. But they suddenly become brave against other somali states like Somaliland and Djibouti. They are driven by tribalism not nationalism. It's why they earn the title 'fake nationalists'.
Ethiopian Liyu Police invades Wajale town, Somaliland and harrasses civilians

Liyu Police Member wounded during clashes with Somaliland police

Massacred_in_Jama_Dubad-e1485710130826.jpeg

Civilian victims of the Jama Dubad, Ogaden terror

January 29, 2017, Wajale (Somaliland informer) – Somaliland Police have captured the member of paramilitary police known as the Liyu Police after a clear violation to the border between Somaliland and Ethiopia.

The liyu police were robbing innocent civilians..

Since 2008, the Liyu police had committed similar massacres in the villages near Ethiopia’s porous border with Somalia and the unrecognizedRepublic of Somaliland: For instance, in June 2015, the Liyu police attacked local ethnic Somali livestock herders, on Ethiopia’s border with central Somalia, which left 50 people dead. Video footage showing the aftermath of the gruesome killings shot on a cell phone went viral on Somali news websites: In the video, groups of the thuggish Liyu police with camouflage uniforms were desecrating dozens of dead bodies, including young children, who were shot in the head. Their atrocities constitute crimes against humanity and war crimes.

:comeon:

Last edited:
Just what I said @fox

I'm confused by people comparing Somalia to Britain. Have you not seen the state of the country? And do people expect it to be something right now after almost 30 years of civil war?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Just what I said @fox

I'm confused by people comparing Somalia to Britain. Have you not seen the state of the country? And do people expect it to be something right now after almost 30 years of civil war?
Somalia is done for. Forget about it.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Lol no it's not. I'm not naive I know it'll take awhile but it'll get better, it's already started to. InshaAllah.
Somalia is second most fragile state on earth. South Sudan beat Somalia for first place last week mashallah tell me do you eat cambuulo?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Lol no it's not. I'm not naive I know it'll take awhile but it'll get better, it's already started to. InshaAllah.
-DXdKWp4a0OD37AuIMh9HA.png

maybe but inshallah we can put these dark decades in our rearview mirror. I have trust in Allah swt to change our situation
Somalia can only move forward with Sharia and Tawheed. May Allah make it easy for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.