VERY GRAPHIC KDF SHOOT SOMALI MAN CLOSE RANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox why is Somalia government responsible for Somalis in Kenya?
If a British citizen was killed by a kenyan soldier it would be a diplomatic crisis. Why hasn't the federal government of somalia responded? Why are they fixated on Somaliland?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
But anyway, this incident, even if unjust, is an anomaly.

Somalis are treated much better in Kenya than Somalis treat Bantus in Somalia. Much, much better.
If only our Bantu brothers and sisters knew what we did to their people in our country, this incident would be happening everyday across Africa.
I stand with the Bantu.
Are Bantus native to Somalia? Cause Somalis are to NEP Kenya so it's not the same

If a British citizen was killed by a kenyan soldier it would be a diplomatic crisis. Why hasn't the federal government of somalia responded? Why are they fixated on Somaliland?

At this point I'm wondering if you're 100 in the head. You just watched a vid of an innocent man die in Kenya and you're making it about Somalia vs Somaliland? Wtf

Kezira

disneylanders
I can understand coming at a Somali Kenyan official or Amina who is getting anally penetrated by her Kikuye masters but Somalia government?

Somalian Killed ??? That's wonderful hiyo ni wonderfull
AMINA.jpg

At this point I'm wondering if you're 100 in the head. You just watched a vid of an innocent man die in Kenya and you're making it about Somalia vs Somaliland? Wtf
You don't know the story behind the scenes. This man could have easily been a terrorist, either way it's against the law and morally despicable to be shot cold blooded.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No i was just bringing somalia's delusions. You lot are begging us to join but you dont any sovereignty. Allah u naxariisto tho.
He's Kenyan Somali
Isn't Jubbaland part of Somalia?

Kezira

disneylanders
Selem

Rooble endimen alleh

Somalis in kenya they are not balling. I've seen eastleigh it's one of the ugliest and dirtiest neighbourhoods in nairobi. If somalis had any political or economic clout they wouldn't be in the position they are now. Can you imagine the indian community being abused like somalis? No, because it wouldn't ever happen, they run the country.

Somalis no good dirt poor in Kenya

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
No i was just bringing somalia's delusions. You lot are begging us to join but you dont any sovereignty. Allah u naxariisto tho.

Isn't Jubbaland part of Somalia?
Jubbaland is basically Kenya it was founded by them

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Selem

Rooble endimen alleh

Somalis in kenya they are not balling. I've seen eastleigh it's one of the ugliest and dirtiest neighbourhoods in nairobi. If somalis had any political or economic clout they wouldn't be in the position they are now. Can you imagine the indian community being abused like somalis? No, because it wouldn't ever happen, they run the country.

:dead:wallahi you are funny bro

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Selem

Rooble endimen alleh

Somalis are primitive subhumans. I would castrate all of them.
Jubbaland is basically Kenya it was founded by them
So the FGS they support sold them out and you expect me to show sympathy?

:faysalwtf:

What has a Kenyan Somali being killed in Kenya by KDF got anything to do with the paper government in Mogadishu?

If Somalis in K5 get killed by Ethiopians, does anyone honestly expect any of the Somalistans or Djibouti to act in defense of their cross border clansman?

AUN!

Fucking bastards

The people flogging on Farmaajo's government on this thread are absolutely correct. He will not do shit for people getting killed by KDF or any other outfit because the while institution is a damn joke

If you can't get accountability from AMISOM on Somalia what makes you think the SFG will get justice for the somalis in the border region?

I miss the days when we threatened war if they tried to do what are currently doing in NFD when Barre threatened war in 84 over the garissa massacre. He made them shit their pants and his word caused the atrocity to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending