VERY GRAPHIC KDF SHOOT SOMALI MAN CLOSE RANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
this is why your people are being humiliated lol we smoking on a loud hawyie pack 26 years into its potency , we smoking a dhulo pack too and drinking a darood henny anything non isaaq is a waste
we dont care we still would have bombed ur ass.

maestro

Cultural revolution
The irony being they are the most loyal of kenyan servants. Imagine looking down on Somalis from Somalia and licking Bantu booty, while NFD is the poorest and least developed region in Kenya.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Of course you talk shit about them now but y'all love to claim them when you see them build skyscrapers in Nairobi.

Garaad Darawiish

how could i be an orphan if i wasnt born for atleast a decade or so after that its your siblings thats missing a parent due to what happened in buhoodle last year
the karbaash u revieved in buhoodle. You want me to call the pest exterminator tuuke to deal with u rats again. Stop crying on aljazeera and pointing at mass graves and go avenge ur ppl

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
the karbaash u revieved in buhoodle. You want me to call the pest exterminator tuuke to deal with u rats again. Stop crying on aljazeera and pointing at mass graves and go avenge ur ppl

same midgaan tuke in witness protection and whos wife left him with her 4 half caste kids leaving him all alone in his car park security this is a man from 30+ years ago talk about your people last year getting dropped like flies in somaliland

Garaad Darawiish

same midgaan tuke in witness protection and whos wife left him with her 4 half caste kids leaving him all alone in his car park security this is a man from 30+ years ago talk about your people last year getting dropped like flies in somaliland
30+yrs ago and ur still ing on aljazeera bout him. LOL that one nigga killed 50k of ur kind. Cry elsehwere naaya ing to me

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
30+yrs ago and ur still ing on aljazeera bout him. LOL that one nigga killed 50k of ur kind. Cry elsehwere naaya ing to me

you came after me but i can't blame you darood men are like es just give me your wife for one night and ill show her what a real man should feel like you harti scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts