Trudeau invokes Emergency Act just like his father

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
"COLUMBIA, S.C. – The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control’s (DHEC) most recent data analysis shows that the majority of recent COVID-19 cases, including severe cases, remain among individuals who are not fully vaccinated. "

And you believe the government figures, what a pleb, this is all concocted bs. :heh:

Truckers arent going no where and willing to die for freedom so keep crying they will stay until mandates are fully lifted.

Can't believe it that people are justifying and defending this tyrant! If you are unvaccinated then you cannot work, your movement is restricted, you cannot leave the country, you are basically in an open air prison depending on the government. Unless you take your yearly jabs......

Any and every person that stands by this bullshit, deserves to get their rights stripped from them and deserve to be fully dependent on the government. Despicable.

I have my two shots already, and the definition of fully vaccinated is subject to change, and my "status" will also be subject to change. This is absolutely insane!

As for the ones saying nonsense like if you don't get jabbed don't call 911 or go to the hospital....Well if they're going this route, then might as well restrict healthcare for obese people, smokers, drug users or anybody who indulges in unhealthy activities.

Privatize healthcare for all I care, if THIS right here is public health and what it entails, I want none of it.

TekNiKo

VIP
Can't believe it that people are justifying and defending this tyrant! If you are unvaccinated then you cannot work, your movement is restricted, you cannot leave the country, you are basically in an open air prison depending on the government. Unless you take your yearly jabs......

Any and every person that stands by this bullshit, deserves to get their rights stripped from them and deserve to be fully dependent on the government. Despicable.
Sxb I am also fully vaccinnated but I regret doing it, I caved into the federal mandate demands on international travel solely so I can fly to see my family. They are absolutely tyrannical and must be stopped, I am gonna take a third jab just to fly again, the people have woken up and I am glad to see it.

Sxb I am also fully vaccinnated but I regret doing it, I caved into the federal mandate demands on international travel solely so I can fly to see my family. They are absolutely tyrannical and must be stopped, I am gonna take a third jab just to fly again, the people have woken up and I am glad to see it.

Absolutely wild!! I had my arm twisted and my job threatened, and my ability to fly back home threatened when I was in Nunavut that's why I took mine. I folded.

Now I'm seriously thinking of migrating south ASAP! Never thought I'd be seeking a safe haven in USA while fleeing Canada.

Not to mention this saqajaan is also taking this opportunity to make sweeping and unfair regulations based on "terrorist funding" on crypto, Canada already has harsh crypto regulations and this guy is trying to make it even harsher just cause ppl found an alternative to GoFundMe.

Wallahi, I wish nothing but misery and calamity on that man!

TekNiKo

VIP
Absolutely wild!! I had my arm twisted and my job threatened, and my ability to fly back home threatened when I was in Nunavut that's why I took mine. I folded.

Now I'm seriously thinking of migrating south ASAP! Never thought I'd be seeking a safe haven in USA while fleeing Canada.

Not to mention this saqajaan is also taking this opportunity to make sweeping and unfair regulations based on "terrorist funding" on crypto, Canada already has harsh crypto regulations and this guy is trying to make it even harsher just cause ppl found an alternative to GoFundMe.

Wallahi, I wish nothing but misery and calamity on that man!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Roorigeg

US governors call for end to mandates say they are devastating supply chains, is this what you support? The ruin of our economy?

It used to be easier a few years ago, but now all the big exchanges work with the tax authorities of OECD countries. Now I am forced to stay on DeFi.

You're so far ahead of the curve, that I'm assuming you got solid stacks, meaning at least 1 BTC, 32 ETH, XXXX LINK and a shit ton of stable. Inshallah you'll be alright.

We cashing out in Mogadishu in 2030 boys!

TekNiKo

VIP
Just use DeFi and don't hodl Tether when bearish. Hold USDC or BUSD on DeFi and you are good.
What DeFi platforms do you suggest? Are you mainly Ethereum based? I dont like their high gas fees, also are you staking for yield?

Trending