Trudeau invokes Emergency Act just like his father

I personally wouldn’t vote for him if I lived in Canada laakin he’s an expert karbaasher of conservatives.

His presence makes them combust.

Yeah thats facts. The conservatives are in a bad spot. They need to stay right wing enough to keep their base but not be too racist and xenophobic to be attacked by other parties. The PPC are basically the conservatives who think the CPC is too progressive. Trudeau living in their head rent free.

The CPCs whole campaign was just anti trudeau and they still lost lmao

Adagio

reer baadiyo
Trudeau is like a grown up Greta what’s her name. A raging tween who really, really, really just wants to kill everyone opposed to him. He would happily have the military kill thousands of the protesters, but they won’t do it. He’s just another WEF monster, like so many others.

On a side note, Justin Trudeau, and his political ilk, can really be viewed as a ‘successful new labour’. They managed to pull off, quite openly and explicitly, a full blown racial population turnover.
New Labour, in the UK, never had the guts to openly admit what they were doing, and relied upon sneakiness and stealth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Again, hyperbole and polemics.

I like Trudeau for the same reason conservatives love Trump. He makes the other side seethe and it’s evident on this thread.

But I also have other reasons for following Canadian politics.
Hes an ex drama teacher born into wealth and was instilled communism by Fidel Castro some say his father was actually the Cuban dictator himself!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The passion in this thread is admirable. Except sometimes i am confused as to who this one person with multiple name is? I'm Flummoxed actually.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Trudeau is like a grown up Greta what’s her name. A raging tween who really, really, really just wants to kill everyone opposed to him. He would happily have the military kill thousands of the protesters, but they won’t do it. He’s just another WEF monster, like so many others.

On a side note, Justin Trudeau, and his political ilk, can really be viewed as a ‘successful new labour’. They managed to pull off, quite openly and explicitly, a full blown racial population turnover.
New Labour, in the UK, never had the guts to openly admit what they were doing, and relied upon sneakiness and stealth.
Really intelligent and great points, strongarming and arresting protestors and seizing private assets is a very slippery slope to Gestapo like totalarianism, the very fact that liberals applaud this show that COVID was never about public safety but absolute control. Our very democracies are in danger due to extreme government overreach.

Ardern, Trudeau, Macron etc are all controlled puppets of WEF and Globalist elite, now they are revealing their true mask. Democracy is a farce now.

Trudeau was a weed smoking hippie addicted to P*rn and failed kindergarten teacher 20 years ago
russ.png

how he became leader of Canada Ill never understand

Adagio

reer baadiyo
Hes an ex drama teacher born into wealth and was instilled communism by Fidel Castro some say his father was actually the Cuban dictator himself!

Certainly wouldn't rule it out!

On a serious note, it is entirely feasible, mainly because I can’t imagine a silly hippie ditz like Margaret having a son that could run a lemonade stand unless she bred with a nasty dictator that had the cojones to run a country.

Fidel + Margaret = Silly hippie ditz that has the cojones to run a country–if not very well. But then again, Fidel wasn’t any good at it, either.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Water hoses? They're not that barbaric. No, they just... come to your house and take you on a drive to the desert and, well, for some reason no one ever hears from you again.

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
@Hargeysa I've always been so perplexed by these long drives. Government visits a saaxiib at his guri, take him for a drive to the baadiyo saying they just wanna talk and apparently he supposedly leaves the country, changes his name, stops using all his social media, phone numbers and emails and just disappears off the face of the Earth. Wonder what they say to them out there.

Confused Harry Potter GIF

Adagio

reer baadiyo
Really intelligent and great points, strongarming and arresting protestors and seizing private assets is a very slippery slope to Gestapo like totalarianism, the very fact that liberals applaud this show that COVID was never about public safety but absolute control. Our very democracies are in danger due to extreme government overreach.

Ardern, Trudeau, Macron etc are all controlled puppets of WEF and Globalist elite, now they are revealing their true mask. Democracy is a farce now.

Very true. As far as Trudeau goes….any one that likes to dress up in so many different laughable costumes has got to be a fag. He’s just a sock puppet for the Jews. I would love to see a crowd do to him what was done to Mussolini at the end of the war.

Adagio

reer baadiyo
Odayga saqajanka shaarboweyn told Margeret to foororso as cucked Pierre watched in glee
roast of justin bieber lol GIF

Loool, the guy was defo infertile. He never ever fathered any children up to his marriage to Margaret at age 48. In their 10 years of marriage, they only managed to have Justin. Very strange methinks!
Fidel had at least 11 officially and who knows how many unofficially.
After Margaret divorced Pierre she had two children with new hubby.
Pierre and Fidel were quite the playboys.

Very true. As far as Trudeau goes….any one that likes to dress up in so many different laughable costumes has got to be a fag. He’s just a sock puppet for the Jews. I would love to see a crowd do to him what was done to Mussolini at the end of the war.

Trudeaus defiantly the type to be in a open relationship.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Again, hyperbole and polemics.

I like Trudeau for the same reason conservatives love Trump. He makes the other side seethe and it’s evident on this thread.

But I also have other reasons for following Canadian politics.
Maybe to you my statements are 'hyperbolic' but to other people, his policies have adverse implications that are felt directly. I dare not get into the events of the past two years (it's none of your business) but I have my reasons for the 'dislike' and I'm not opposed to using colourful or caustic language to make it known.
take that win GIF by Bellator

What now, waryaa?
It's amazing that niggas on here call you a simp when I see you regularly call out and butt heads with arguably the most attractive and desirable geeljirina on here.

:pachah1:
:sass2: I'm more than a pretty face. I hold the line and don't back down.

Plus, that username in blue means I could flex but I won't go full Bill-C-10/11 on this brother. For those that aren't aware, that's an internet censorship bill in Canada that was a controversial piece of legislation that the feds are still pushing for.
May Trudeau reign long and high. @Sophisticate he is already going to rule until 2025 and has the NDP in his pocket :lolbron: . Marshall law will be established and those disrupting peace will be dealt with. @TekNiKo

The Gestapo will eventually come for you too, waryaa. :lol:

@Hargeysa I've always been so perplexed by these long drives. Government visits a saaxiib at his guri, take him for a drive to the baadiyo saying they just wanna talk and apparently he supposedly leaves the country, changes his name, stops using all his social media, phone numbers and emails and just disappears off the face of the Earth. Wonder what they say to them out there.

Confused Harry Potter GIF
Don't be cynical, the gov agents probably saved his life.

The Khaleeji mafia was after the sxb, putting his life in danger.

So the gov did the humane thing: they relocated him and gave him a new identity.

They probably built a mansion for the sxb, under the desert. Who would think to look there?

His biggest foes are no longer the mafia, but naked mole rats.

Maybe to you my statements are 'hyperbolic' but to other people, his policies have adverse implications that are felt directly. I dare not get into the events of the past two years (it's none of your business) but I have my reasons for the 'dislike' and I'm not opposed to using colourful or caustic language to make it known.
take that win GIF by Bellator

What now, waryaa?

Plus, that username in blue means I could flex but I won't go full Bill-C-10/11 on this brother. For those that aren't aware, that's an internet censorship bill in Canada that was a controversial piece of legislation that the feds are still pushing for.

The Gestapo will eventually come for you too, waryaa. :lol:
Horta, what party do you vote for? :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I didn't call you pretty. I said most attractive and desirable meaning qualities of both the mind and exterior appearance. You have your faults, I feel. Little too picky and dramatic about suitors and I fear damning yourself to a life of loneliness and ilmo laa'an, rather right-wing leaning views here and there I don't agree with but you're otherwise a very cerebral, free-thinking Xalimo who eats about as right as one can hope in the modern world while working out, keeping fit and being very well educated and self-sufficient. Your good-looks are mere foot notes after this. You're a catch, abaayo. And a man who calls you out regularly as @Periplus does is indeed no simp.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Conservatives are the biggest crybabys.

They know deep down that Trudeau is the Michael Jordan of Commonwealth politics, he’ll win back to back to back elections until he implodes.

The only thing stopping Trudeau from the kursi is Trudeau himself.
Oh please, this is bigger than the mere "disagreement of political sides". Conservatives this, Conservatives that, the mere rights, the basic of basic of rights, is being ruined in the name of "COVID".

But no, your looking at it from the typical glasses of "its Conservatives fault". Allahimdullah we got De Pfeffel whose basically made us a nation living with COVID.

Last edited:
My city has been destroyed. My favorite ends, Rideau street, has been nuked into dust with these bastard protesters. Get the f*ck out of my city you degenerates. All this over a fucking needle. Niggas really fought on the beaches of Normandy 80 years ago just for their monuments to get parked & pissed on.

Trending