Trudeau invokes Emergency Act just like his father

playing devils advocate here but lets be real, some of these protesors are heavily armed. There is SOME justifaction for the emergancies act. These people arnt entirely peaceful protestors.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
playing devils advocate here but lets be real, some of these protesors are heavily armed. There is SOME justifaction for the emergancies act. These people arnt entirely peaceful protestors.

False flag too justify their power grab any idiot it can see that clearly.

His father invoked the War Measures Act in the 1970s. While Trudeau Jr is doing something similar with this Emergency's Act but for a peaceful protest.:deadrose:Not once has he met with the protesters he went on a COVID vacation and now he wants to play hardball with those that have a bouncy castle downtown, keep the streets and shops clean. And have lowered the crime rate in the surrounding area.

I hope he doesn't try to have a plant/false flag attack as a way to crack down like the Reichstag Fire during Nazi Germany. We see him for his trifling ways.

It is fine and understandable to protest the vaccine mandates, but why would truckers bring their truckers bring their trucks and shut down the parliament and all of the surrounding areas? Extraordinary acts call for extraordinary meausures. A few hundred people shouldn't be shutting the city down, especially the areas that surround the headquarters of the federal government. I don't really think Justin Trudeau has a choice here.

Last edited:
Water hoses? They're not that barbaric. No, they just... come to your house and take you on a drive to the desert and, well, for some reason no one ever hears from you again.

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

If you're in their country and work or live there, be careful what you post online about fake sheikhdoms. Your IP address could be really traced to your laptop or mobile devices, and if you're Western passport carrier, you get expelled; if you're carrying a Somali passport, Allah (swt) knows what they can do to you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I didn't call you pretty. I said most attractive and desirable meaning qualities of both the mind and exterior appearance. You have your faults, I feel. Little too picky and dramatic about suitors and I fear damning yourself to a life of loneliness and ilmo laa'an, rather right-wing leaning views here and there I don't agree with but you're otherwise a very cerebral, free-thinking Xalimo who eats about as right as one can hope in the modern world while working out, keeping fit and being very well educated and self-sufficient. Your good-looks are mere foot notes after this. You're a catch, abaayo. And a man who calls you out regularly as @Periplus does is indeed no simp.
I must disagree.

Loneliness is a subjective feeling resulting in the absence of connection. But, of course, I have friends, family, and musings, so there is no lack. But, for some reason, men like to project as they get most of their social support from a spouse and accrue more benefits in marriage than women. So, I will forgive you for your male projection.

Social connection is not enough of a pull to wed what carries more weight are (1) children and (2) increasing earning power.

I will marry and have children if/when IIahi ordains it. I'm at a stage where I'm trying to do some subtracting and will be practicing relationship minimalism for the next few months.

If I am talking to a brother, you better believe that I put in 100%, and if that effort is not matched or sustained, I'm gone. That is independent of their appearance, accolades, status, finances, and even intellect. I will make myself scarce no matter how good the offer. If I feel there is a lack or absence of (1) honesty, (2) consistency, (3) connection, (4) capacity for commitment/fidelity, and (5) respect for personal boundaries. My father always told me I was the prize no matter what, and these Abdis were responsible for continuously proving themselves. That isn't to say that I don't work on myself but that it's a man's job to do the heavy lifting regarding appealing to me. And even if I admire good prose and well-articulated constructs/concepts/ideas, words don't mean shit relative to actions.

I know I sound demanding, but that's my spiel.

As for right-wing leaning rhetoric. I disagree. My views have not changed. What has were my supposed 'old allies' who were once critics of Big Pharma turn around and kiss the feet they walk on during the rona. The same individuals that pushed sanctity for bodily autonomy to turn around and exclaim you're at fault and should be force vaccinated. Even if you got COVID and are in better health than them. :deadrose:

I never called @Periplus a simp. It's male SSpoters on here that do.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Horta, what party do you vote for? :mjlol:
I did not vote. I'm neither red nor blue.
It is fine and understandable to protest the vaccine mandates, but why would truckers bring their truckers bring their trucks and shut down the parliament and all of the surrounding areas? Extraordinary acts call for extraordinary meausures. A few hundred people shouldn't be shutting the city down, especially the areas that surround the headquarters of the federal government. I don't really think Justin Trudeau has a choice here.
  • Trudeau has not once bothered to meet with this group.
  • He and many other politicians and even the legacy media have ignored, maligned, or downplayed previous peaceful protests.
  • The only way you make people notice is by making it uncomfortable and hitting their pocketbooks. Anything worth fighting for requires sacrifice.
  • To the Truckers and their 'law-abiding' families and supporters, I applaud the main goal of this initiative. Hold the line. Do not allow agents, i.e., planted racists and emblems, to eclipse or malign your mission. And do not allow your peaceful assembly to be hijacked by militants.
  • Governments (even those in the west) are by no means saints nor above using counterintelligence to dismantle groups.

• He and many other politicians and even the legacy media have ignored, maligned, or downplayed previous peaceful protests.
  • The only way you make people notice is by making it uncomfortable and hitting their pocketbooks. Anything worth fighting for requires sacrifice.
  • To the Truckers and their 'law-abiding' families and supporters, I applaud the main goal of this initiative. Hold the line. Do not allow agents, i.e., planted racists and emblems, to eclipse or malign your mission. And do not allow your peaceful assembly to be hijacked by militants.
  • Governments (even those in the west) are by no means saints nor above using counterintelligence to dismantle groups.
Idk where you live but there is a huge anti Trudeau sentiment. The m

Peaceful protestors kulaha

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You sound like every Republican after the Capitol riots.

“It was Antifa, conservatives would never”

Or maybe there’s just a correlation between poor education, racism and anti-vax sentiment
Your mischaracterizations are cute.

But pre-covid, most of those with anti-vaccine sentiments were often the affluent cadaans in the US. And they were most likely highly educated. The face of this movement was a "Whole Food" hooyo. I know the type. A very lovely bunch. I applaud their health choices, particularly their exquisite taste in clean food.

But pre-covid, most of those with anti-vaccine sentiments were often the affluent cadaans in the US. And they were often likely to be highly educated. The face of this movement was a "Whole Food" hooyo. I know the type. A very lovely bunch. I applaud their health choices, particularly their exquisite taste in clean food.

That’s an over characterization. There are different type of affluent cadaans the progressive liberal academia type and the conservative libertarians. Pre Covid supporters of the anti vaccine movement were overwhelming trump supporter types not the yoga hooyos. Yoga hooyos and academia affluent progressives were very pro vaccine

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

But pre-covid, most of those with anti-vaccine sentiments were often the affluent cadaans in the US. And they were most likely highly educated. The face of this movement was a "Whole Food" hooyo. I know the type. A very lovely bunch. I applaud their health choices, particularly their exquisite taste in clean food.

Yes, all those people in the caravans are affluent cadaans that shop at whole foods.

:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, all those people in the caravans are affluent cadaans that shop at whole foods.

:mjlol:

Red Herring. I wasn't talking about truckers but correcting you. The working class was rarely 'anti-vaxx' and traditionally had higher vaccine uptake than those from upper-middle-class communities. :leon:

As for Truckers in Canada most are not anti-vaccine (but are pro-choice). In case you haven't noticed the vast majority of them are fully vaccinated but anti-mandate.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Red Herring. I wasn't talking about truckers but correcting you. The working class was rarely 'anti-vaxx' and traditionally had higher vaccine uptake than those from upper-middle-class communities. :leon:

As for Truckers in Canada most are not anti-vaccine (but are pro-choice). In case you haven't noticed the vast majority of them are fully vaccinated but anti-mandate.

Don’t make me pull up the statistics about vaccine hesitancy and education.

When you align it with the numerous studies about racism and education as well as looking at the average education of a trucker, my point is made.

:drakekidding:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don’t make me pull up the statistics about vaccine hesitancy and education.

When you align it with the numerous studies about racism and education as well as looking at the average education of a trucker, my point is made.

:drakekidding:

I made my point. Vaccine refusal is higher among the highly educated than the working class in the US pre-corona especially pertaining to childhood vaccination.
:deadrose: And I would be happy to append actual literature on this. I've also read books on the subject matter but continue to believe what you will. I won't stop you.

Trending