Trudeau invokes Emergency Act just like his father

Reer Canada SSPOT fellas are silent and not a word can be heard from them ever since the Emergency Powers Act was invoked. Looks like the Canuck bros and sisters are afraid that their bank accounts would be seized, and they would be classified as people who are danger to the public. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Doug Ford frustrated with mandates announces full opening March 1st, job well done.

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer Canada SSPOT fellas are silent and not a word can be heard from them ever since the Emergency Powers Act was invoked. Looks like the Canuck bros and sisters are afraid that their bank accounts would be seized, and they would be classified as people who are danger to the public. :mjlol:

Doug Ford frustrated with mandates announces full opening March 1st, job well done.

f*ck up thing is non Canadians like rodriwhateverthefuck are so invested in this….they’re not threatened to be restricted within their borders indefinitely due to govie restrictions or have their bank accounts frozen for wrong think….Trudeau is violating hard

TekNiKo

VIP
f*ck up thing is non Canadians like rodriwhateverthefuck are so invested in this….they’re not threatened to be restricted within their borders indefinitely due to govie restrictions or have their bank accounts frozen for wrong think….Trudeau is violating hard

Shame on these sick foreigners who support such acts

in other words, you support for ordinary people to be crushed. you see the government turn into a Communist dictatorship and you applaud it.

it's too early to know how this ends yet. Canada has basically made the transition from liberal democracy to Communism. Communism lasted a while in Eastern Europe. On the other hand, Communism didn't go so well in 1980's Afghanistan, 1970's Chile and 1930's Spain. In all those cases, it pretty much ended with the Communists being genocided.

If Communism wins, it can last a while but if the tables turn, it can end very brutally for the commies. If the Communist element's hold on power slips... it might not end well for them.

In the grand scheme of this global conflict, I don't see this being a win for anyone but the anti-Communist forces. Canada is now a horror story for the entire world and they weren't able to cover this one up like the concentration camps in Australia.

If you are a non-Muslim, I believe your good deeds may be made invalid by your lack of correct aqeedah. If you are a Muslim, Allah will never let your good deeds go to waste- and I believe everyone involved in this has done a very good deed. We are not human guinea pigs and the government has no right to tamper with the creation of Allah.

1645280143651.jpg

it's too early to know how this ends yet. Canada has basically made the transition from liberal democracy to Communism. Communism lasted a while in Eastern Europe. On the other hand, Communism didn't go so well in 1980's Afghanistan, 1970's Chile and 1930's Spain. In all those cases, it pretty much ended with the Communists being genocided.

If Communism wins, it can last a while but if the tables turn, it can end very brutally for the commies. If the Communist element's hold on power slips... it might not end well for them.

In the grand scheme of this global conflict, I don't see this being a win for anyone but the anti-Communist forces. Canada is now a horror story for the entire world and they weren't able to cover this one up like the concentration camps in Australia.

If you are a non-Muslim, I believe your good deeds may be made invalid by your lack of correct aqeedah. If you are a Muslim, Allah will never let your good deeds go to waste- and I believe everyone involved in this has done a very good deed. We are not human guinea pigs and the government has no right to tamper with the creation of Allah.

This guy wants to justify the right-wing inspired illegal blockade and unjustified insurrection on Canadian roads and cities with references to our faith? Waryaa, stop bringing our faith to your obsession of conspiracy theories and the imaginary "communism" that you alluded to.

The people of Canada will elect their federal govt officials in the next election, so there is no proof of the communism that you're running with. It is in that election that we'll know if the govt actions were resented or not.

That being said, no one is forcing you to take the vaccination; however, a responsible govt that faces a pandemic and a country to run would have to take drastic actions in order to defeat the spread of this deadly disease. You don't want to take the vaccine, fine, just stop gathering in huge numbers, wear masks, and maintain a minimum safe distance of 6 feet or more.

The so-called "unvaccinated" are the biggest group of people who are overwhelming the emergency and hospital services. So when Corona hits them, these fockers want the public emergency and health services to help them out; however, when it comes to taking directions from public health officials, they wont heed their call but want to rely on unfounded, dumb conspiracy theories that they've read online. Enough with these people, time to use the police and armed forces to end their nonsense.

This guy wants to justify the right-wing inspired illegal blockade and unjustified insurrection on Canadian roads and cities with references to our faith? Waryaa, stop bringing our faith to your obsession of conspiracy theories and the imaginary "communism" that you alluded to.

The people of Canada will elect their federal govt officials in the next election, so there is no proof of the communism that you're running with. It is in that election that we'll know if the govt actions were resented or not.

we're talking about forced genetic experimentation.

Big Pharma exec: COVID shots are 'gene therapy'​

Is the Bayer CEO a "science denier"? Is he outside the fold of the new religion of "The Science"?

I think he would know something about the subject matter. If this is indeed some sort of "gene therapy" or whatever such thing- it clearly violates the prohibition against tampering with the creation of Allah. And forcing it on people? Seriously, seriously wrong, clearly a form of oppression and a really serious crime.

I have no problem mentioning God, unlike the atheists your side is filled with. God is on our side. La ilaha ilAllah. Even Firaun didn't do what Justin.... is it even right to call him Trudeau?? I'm kind of nervous to call him Trudeau- I don't think his father's last name was Trudeau. I think Justin Castro is more accurate. Anyways, even Firaun didn't do what Justin Castro is doing. Firaun was one of the worst tyrants in history, maybe the worst ever- but even Firaun didn't try to subject his entire population to this sort of forced genetic experimentation.

We are humans, we are not guinea pigs or lab rats to be experimented on.

I am one of the millions in solidarity with the heroic struggle of the Canadians and I am proud to be amongst those millions. And numerous Canadians are with us. And if you don't like it- what are you going to do? Have a horse trample on me? Have me arrested and tortured? The pro-Communist element is fine with this kind of thing being used on the anti-Communist element, they want it, they cheer it. Insha'Allah, the tables will turn and the supporters of the Justin Castro dictatorship will themselves get what they wanted for others.

Trending

Latest posts