Trudeau invokes Emergency Act just like his father

Typical Democrat I am sure you Miss Obama care, you guys think anyone who has a different view is a Nazi.

I never voted for Obama or Biden. However, unlike you and others, I don't fall for the propaganda from either side of the elites. I refuse to be a useful idiot to either side.

On your end, you listen to Neo-Nazi named Tucker Carlson and even took issues with Justin Trudeau taking a knee. You remind me the Somali guy who went to stormfront, a website frequented by white nationalists and racists, and claimed to be their "Caucazoid" brother. :mjlol:

I can't believe you listen to the Neo-Nazi named Tucker Carlson.
Bruh I don’t like Tucker Carlson one bit but on this he is 100% right.

No matter where you stand on this whole thing, one thing for sure is a nations leader outright antagonizing his people, completely refusing to have dialogue and literally fleeing from the city in times where he should be reassuring his country must be called out. The man has done literally nothing but aggravate the situation and has acted in a way unbecoming for a nation figurehead.

He’s literally like Trump but with an opposite political standings. An absolute failure. Only thing on his resume before this was being a substitute teacher….man never led a classroom full time but he’s leading a country……this is the outcome.

Bruh I don’t like Tucker Carlson one bit but on this he is 100% right.

No matter where you stand on this whole thing, one thing for sure is a nations leader outright antagonizing his people, completely refusing to have dialogue and literally fleeing from the city in times where he should be reassuring his country must be called out. The man has done literally nothing but aggravate the situation and has acted in a way unbecoming for a nation figurehead.

He’s literally like Trump but with an opposite political standings. An absolute failure. Only thing on his resume before this was being a substitute teacher….man never led a classroom full time but he’s leading a country……this is the outcome.

He should've unleashed the military and police forces and remove these anarchists and weirdos from downtown Ottawa and border entries. Those truckers are not all Canadians. Many of them are Trump supporters who left US and joined the other shameful anarchists north of the border.

what I don't get here is.... okay so you need to agree with the liberals on the vax issue or you're siding with white supremacists, according to the logic being pushed....

but if the pro-vax element was logically consistent, they would also have to be lgbt activists according to their same logic

He should've unleashed the military and police forces and remove these anarchists and weirdos from downtown Ottawa and border entries. Those truckers are not all Canadians. Many of them are Trump supporters who left US and joined the other shameful anarchists north of the border.
:dwill:

I never voted for Obama or Biden. However, unlike you and others, I don't fall for the propaganda from either side of the elites. I refuse to be a useful idiot to either side.

you're not on either side and then.....

you're clearly on the side of the vax totalitarians.

You say you've never voted for Obama or Biden. I don't know your voting record but I have never voted in my entire life and I do not believe in voting. If you're really above it all, the only neutral thing is to sit back and let people make their own decisions- not want the military be brought in to shut down people simply wanting to make their own decisions on what they put in their body.

what's hilarious to me is I can see another thread where the same pro-vax element is decrying racism and how racist the West is..... so the West is basically run by klansmen (who are mysteriously so eager to vaccinate the Third World) but yet people should let these racist Western governments decide what goes into their bodies?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you're not on either side and then.....

you're clearly on the side of the vax totalitarians.

You say you've never voted for Obama or Biden. I don't know your voting record but I have never voted in my entire life and I do not believe in voting. If you're really above it all, the only neutral thing is to sit back and let people make their own decisions- not want the military be brought in to shut down people simply wanting to make their own decisions on what they put in their body.
This guy has been totally brainwashed by MSNBC and CNN, he is repeating their talking points about racism and Neo-Nazism. There are no Neo Nazi or white supremacists amongst the protestors but simply Canadians from all backgrounds fighting for freedom. Those flags were plants and were immediately expelled by the Convoy. They are being used to paint a bad brush and people like @Roorigeg eat it up like cake.

This guy has been totally brainwashed by MSNBC and CNN, he is repeating their talking points about racism and Neo-Nazism. There are no Neo Nazi or white supremacists amongst the protestors but simply Canadians from all backgrounds fighting for freedom. Those flags were plants and were immediately expelled by the Convoy. They are being used to paint a bad brush and people like @Roorigeg eat it up like cake.

I don't understand why people here are pushing this "anti-vax" = "white supremacy" narrative. Presumably everyone here has had plenty of experience with minorities and everyone here knows whether openly or quietly that tons and tons of minorities don't want this vaccine. White people are more likely than minorities (except Asians) to be in favor of the vaccine. So if anything, the "vax should be a choice" position is minority supremacist not white supremacist. And if anything the vax totalitarianism is the white supremacist position- it's only white social and political domination that makes the policies of the Justin Trudeau types possible.

Anyways, it's just sheer eurocentrism how they try to project this Trump and neo nazi stuff onto minorities who don't want this vaccine and how they only focus on that white anti-vax element while ignoring the huge numbers of minorities who don't want the vaccine.

What we see represented is this white Trump element in politics and this white "progressive" element while there is a lack of voice for ordinary minorities. People can try to impose the aforementioned eurocentric framework onto it if they want but I know and I think everyone knows that my position is backed by tons of unheard people across minority communities in the West and by populations across the Third World.

How is a forced injection the same as a driver's license?? A forced injection is a bit different than a card you carry in your wallet.

Because if I want to drive a car without a license, I am going get attested because the law in my state states that I need to have a driver license. I can't just oppose the law.

Less than two years ago, vaccine mandates and vaccine passports were "conspiracy theories".

Questioning the official 9/11 story is "conspiracy theory". Even the official 9/11 story is a conspiracy theory- according to the official story, there was a conspiracy to hijack the planes and all that.

Questioning 9/11 and its official story is perfectly fine. Right after it took place, the Patriot Act was passed, and wars have been declared on Muslim nations. It was very obvious the while 9/11 story was an excuse needed by empire builders to invade Muslim lands, exploit their resources and expand the borders of Israel.

People do plot and they do have sinister plots at times. It's crazy to think they don't. And I think it's crazy to trust the elites and think they have our interests at heart.

You have your way of seeing it, I have my way. You're free to get the vax but you're not free to force it on others. People are dealing with those who want to force it and they simply are defending their right to their own bodies. Their bodies do not belong to the government.

Nobody is forcing you to get the vaccine; however, you're being stopped of spreading Covid to others. If I know someone is not vaccinated and is not wearing a mask, and they call me and say "hey Roorigeg, we gonna come and visit you," I am gonna tell them no, don't visit me. It is because it is my house, I am not gonna let them to put us in risk.

If I own a business, I have every right to demand that all employees to vaccinate themselves and wear the masks. For those who refuse, I have every right to fire them. And for my customers, I have every right to demand that they wear the mask if they want us to do business with them.

Similarly, the government has every right to demand that for those who want to use their services and public facilities to wear the mask and also get vaccinated if you want to work in public premises. And for outside travelers coming to the country, they should either get vaccinated and wear the mask or don't come into our countries.

Another thing is you flip flop. One minute you say it shouldn't be forced, another moment you defend the dictator of Canada. If people want to try to force these vaccines... if they try that, they try that. I hope the Canadian dictator gets the same as what Gaddafi got. He deserves it more than Gaddafi did.

I didn't flip flop. Your whole definition of forcing vaccine needs to be revisited. Justin Trudeau isn't forcing anyone. He has the best interest of his country at heart, and wants his fellow countrymen and women to wear a mask, get vaccinated, or avoid public places if they don't want to get vaccinated. Stay home if you don't want to wear a mask and get vaccinated. Stop putting other people at risk. And most importantly, stop taking the law into your own hands by bringing your trucks in the middle of downtown Ottawa and paralyzing cities. Your "anti-vaccine" hooligans are shitting in downtown Ottawa and turn the clean streets and alleys into sewage. The smell is killing every one. Gee, it was 1 thing to oppose mandated vaccine; it is another when you turn a whole downtown into Ghangis river because niggas protesting with their streets are shitting in the streets and alleys.

people-are-pooping-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-of-san-francisco.jpg

1645084397554.jpeg
4924640-6261073-image-a-58_1539183585111.jpg

Last edited:

Trending