Trudeau invokes Emergency Act just like his father

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bank run happening now they are trying to cover it up @Apollo legacy system is dead crypto is now the future

"'Several of the individuals at Coutts have strong ties to a far-right extreme organization with leaders who are in Ottawa,” said Mendicino. “We’re talking about a group that is organized, agile, more knowledgeable and driven by an extremist ideology where might makes right.'

Pressed to identify which group and individuals he was referring to and what evidence he had, Mendicino referred specific questions to the police, but said the protests in various parts of the country have included 'similar rhetoric' and 'rallying calls to overturn the government.

“This is completely contrary to our democratic values,” the minister said, adding later, “At times on Wellington (Street) it’s appeared completely lawless.' "

Waryaa @TekNiKo, not sure if you're part of the protestors, but if you're smart guy, you would stay clear from them. A massive police operation will be launched; and once they're removed, civil and criminal litigation will follow. Make no mistake about it: Once it is settled and done, those protesters will be bankrupted, and they'll be classified as extremists.

"'Several of the individuals at Coutts have strong ties to a far-right extreme organization with leaders who are in Ottawa,” said Mendicino. “We’re talking about a group that is organized, agile, more knowledgeable and driven by an extremist ideology where might makes right.'

Pressed to identify which group and individuals he was referring to and what evidence he had, Mendicino referred specific questions to the police, but said the protests in various parts of the country have included 'similar rhetoric' and 'rallying calls to overturn the government.

“This is completely contrary to our democratic values,” the minister said, adding later, “At times on Wellington (Street) it’s appeared completely lawless.' "

Waryaa @TekNiKo, not sure if you're part of the protestors, but if you're smart guy, you would stay clear from them. A massive police operation will be launched; and once they're removed, civil and criminal litigation will follow. Make no mistake about it: Once it is settled and done, those protesters will be bankrupted, and they'll be classified as extremists.
I live in Canada you know how many truckers are non white ALOT. Overwhelming the protestors are white. I pointed out to @TekNiKo that there are clearly groups bearing arms with in the protests and he said they are plants with no evidence. There are far right extremist groups waving neo nazi flags and confederate flags but watch he’s gonna say their plants. During the BLM protests their were plant attempts but protestors were actively calling out suspicious activity going against the movement.

starts at 0:32

Why arnt protestors doing the same for these groups waving far right flags and armed protestors?

hm1.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If the truckers flying neo-nazi flags/symbols are “plants” then why don’t the other truckers confront them?

If there was someone I was camping with that had a nazi flag, I would go tell them to f*ck off.

But no, they pay a blind eye until these people get arrested then claim “ooh they’re plants”.

If the truckers flying neo-nazi flags/symbols are “plants” then why don’t the other truckers confront them?

If there was someone I was camping with that had a nazi flag, I would go tell them to f*ck off.

But no, they pay a blind eye until these people get arrested then claim “ooh they’re plants”.
But they do……

Trending

Latest posts