Trudeau invokes Emergency Act just like his father

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Arrest on sight, seize bank funds without court orderCanada is now under martial law

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Arrest on sight, seize bank funds without court orderCanada is now under martial law
His father invoked the War Measures Act in the 1970s. While Trudeau Jr is doing something similar with this Emergency's Act but for a peaceful protest.:deadrose:Not once has he met with the protesters he went on a COVID vacation and now he wants to play hardball with those that have a bouncy castle downtown, keep the streets and shops clean. And have lowered the crime rate in the surrounding area.

I hope he doesn't try to have a plant/false flag attack as a way to crack down like the Reichstag Fire during Nazi Germany. We see him for his trifling ways.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
His father invoked the War Measures Act in the 1970s. While Trudeau Jr is doing something similar with this Emergency's Act but for a peaceful protest.:deadrose:Not once has he met with the protesters he went on a COVID vacation and now he wants to play hardball with those that have a bouncy castle downtown, keep the streets and shops clean. And have lowered the crime rate in the surrounding area.

I hope he doesn't try to have a plant/false flag attack as a way to crack down like the Reichstag Fire during Nazi Germany. We see him for his trifling ways.
It's so cool that you guys are even allowed to have protests.

Man Eating GIF by Socialize

wavjjtl.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP

Really scary times, never did I imagine Trudeau would turn into a tinpot Banana Republic dictator. It shows how quick a government can turn on its people, seizing funds with no due process itself is ludacris.

He will be remembered in history as the worst PM..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

To me. it is highly interesting he did the same thing his dad did. 1970s was also the beginning of inflation. That means our inflalation will last longer, history repeats itself

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Conservatives are the biggest crybabys.

They know deep down that Trudeau is the Michael Jordan of Commonwealth politics, he’ll win back to back to back elections until he implodes.

The only thing stopping Trudeau from the kursi is Trudeau himself.

They know deep down that Trudeau is the Michael Jordan of Commonwealth politics, he’ll win back to back to back elections until he implodes.

The trucker protest is not popular in both conservatives and liberals. Even the conservative premier( governor) of Ontario province is telling them to go home. About 2/3 of Canadians are against it. Trudeau is right.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The trucker protest is not popular in both conservatives and liberals. Even the conservative premier( governor) of Ontario province is telling them to go home. About 2/3 of Canadians are against it. Trudeau is right.

Inb4 the adeer tom Canadians on this thread scream about the conservatives not being real conservatives.

When you’re considering a party called “conservatives” as not right enough, maybe you’re the extreme one.

:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Really scary times, never did I imagine Trudeau would turn into a tinpot Banana Republic dictator. It shows how quick a government can turn on its people, seizing funds with no due process itself is ludacris.

He will be remembered in history as the worst PM..
It's crazy. @Periplus seems to be narrowing his focus and actually thinks this is a partisan issue. It is not. In fact, I do not have a political orientation and have been for the most part apathetic until Trudeau's incitement of hatred against the unvaccinated during last year's forced election and his push to punish and restrict their lives. I have witnessed the implication of his ill-advised 'mandates.' The mere fact that he wants to thwart a peaceful assembly should be a warning sign to others not only of what he is capable of but the extent of his political overreach. He has been on record speaking jubilantly about Mao's leadership and finds Xi's current regime in China enviable. He simply cannot be trusted.

It's so cool that you guys are even allowed to have protests.

Man Eating GIF by Socialize

wavjjtl.jpg

Yet the Arab Spring still happened a decade prior. :mjlol: Freedom of assembly is not their forte in MENA given their urge to crush, arrest and imprison protesters and silence dissents. The West on the other hand predicates itself on being a bastion of greater personal and political freedoms. I don't think they'll be hosing down peaceful people with water cannons like they do in your ends but I don't want to speak too soon.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It's crazy. @Periplus seems to be narrowing his focus and actually thinks this is a partisan issue. It is not. In fact, I do not have a political orientation and have been for the most part apathetic until Trudeau's incitement of hatred against the unvaccinated during last year's forced election and his push to punish and restrict their lives. I have witnessed the implication of his ill-advised 'mandates.' The mere fact that he wants to thwart a peaceful assembly should be a warning sign to others not only of what he is capable of but the extent of his political overreach. He has been on record speaking jubilantly about Mao's leadership and finds Xi's current regime in China enviable. He simply cannot be trusted

Hey Siri, what is the definition of conflict of interest?

The hyperbole and polemic nature of this commentary already suggests the obvious, that you had passed judgement on Trudeau before it was appropriate.

Which proves my original point.

TekNiKo

VIP

Conservatives are not a monolith, you have great Conservative MPs like Mr. Pierre who are against the mandates and then you have the PC Ontario conservatitves who are borderline commie.

The new leader is doing good but they are just riding the coattails of the working class people who have had enough.

The Klaus Shwavb Great Reset is born in Canada!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
PC Ontario conservatitves who are borderline commie

How do you take yourself seriously when you write this.

Next to no politicians in the west are within a country mile of communism but you’re saying a “conservative” is?

Tell me, do you not see your extremism.

:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The hyperbole and polemic nature of this commentary already suggests the obvious, that you had passed judgement on Trudeau before it was appropriate.

Well, if someone's mandates from the top-down wanted you and your ilk out of school or jobless based on your vaccine status, incessantly claim you to be the sole harbinger of disease while flexing indiscriminate ad hominems like 'racist' for merely refusing. Then I'd say that's more than unfairly passing judgment but that exercising staunched disapproval is fully warranted. What do you get from being his sycophant though? You're not even from Canada.
:lolbron: @TekNiKo this kneegrow from down under is acting like he's on Mr. Blackface's payroll.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

It's amazing that niggas on here call you a simp when I see you regularly call out and butt heads with arguably the most attractive and desirable geeljirina on here.

:pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yet the Arab Spring still happened a decade prior. :mjlol: Freedom of assembly is not their forte in MENA given their urge to crush, arrest and imprison protesters and silence dissents. The West on the other hand predicates itself on being a bastion of greater personal and political freedoms. I don't think they'll be hosing down peaceful people with water cannons like they do in your ends but I don't want to speak too soon.

Water hoses? They're not that barbaric. No, they just... come to your house and take you on a drive to the desert and, well, for some reason no one ever hears from you again.

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Well, if someone's mandates from the top-down wanted you and your ilk out of school or jobless based on your vaccine status, incessantly claim you to be the sole harbinger of disease while flexing indiscriminate ad hominem like 'racist' for merely refusing medical intervention. Then I'd say that's more than unfairly passing judgment but that exercising staunched disapproval is fully warranted. What do you get from being his sycophant though? You're not even from Canada.

Again, hyperbole and polemics.

I like Trudeau for the same reason conservatives love Trump. He makes the other side seethe and it’s evident on this thread.

But I also have other reasons for following Canadian politics.

Again, hyperbole and polemics.

I like Trudeau for the same reason conservatives love Trump. He makes the other side seethe and it’s evident on this thread.

But I also have other reasons for following Canadian politics.

Trudeaus trash. He's a typical neoliberal like Obama, Hilary etc. Progressive on social issues like immigration, refugees, lgbtq rights racism but conservative on Economic issues. NDP are advocating to eliminate for universal pharmacare and elimation of student loan debt.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Trudeaus trash. He's a typical neoliberal like Obama, Hilary etc. Progressive on social issues like immigration, refugees, lgbtq rights racism but conservative on Economic issues. NDP are advocating to eliminate for universal pharmacare and elimation of student loan debt.

I personally wouldn’t vote for him if I lived in Canada laakin he’s an expert karbaasher of conservatives.

His presence makes them combust.

Trending