To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Gambar

VIP
Loool I'm from London and I always wondered out of all places in America why tf did they pick Minnesota and Columbus out of all places...how come no1 went NY or D.C or Chicago or Miami
New York City is pretty dirty saxiib, especially for the amount of rent you have to pay. It is not even worth it. London is nothing like NYC, the latter is a jungle.

New York City is pretty dirty saxiib, especially for the amount of rent you have to pay. It is not even worth it. London is nothing like NYC, the latter is a jungle.

London and NYC are really similar bro
They got the subway we got the underground tube
They got projects we got high rise council estates
Both are over populated NYC is 8.6m and LDN is 8.9m people
Plus rent is more here in LDN than NYC and considering the fact £ is stronger than the $ and things like food/transport/petrol or gas as u guys call it is more expensive here in LDN not much more expensive but yh lol

London is a jungle too looool a cold rainy 1 but its a jungle

You think we haven't seen what Americans say about Somalis in the US, everytime I've found someone insulting Somalis on the internet it's always Minnesota where apparently you guys aren't integrated, commit majority of crimes and live in projects. Your president and his supporters were chanting "send her back" to the only Somali representative and I can guarantee you that's never happened to the UK diaspora.

This is what I mean, what exactly are you guys smoking? The 4th worst state to be black was MN and by this logic UK Somalis are rich judging by the size of their council houses and the amount of fraud they commit:mjlol:

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2019/11/05/the-worst-cities-for-black-americans-5/4/

And as far as I've heard cadaan people only complain about you guys having no jobs and gangbanging in the north.
Trump doesn’t control shit, he’s the same person who was crying about almost being impeached. The majority of Americans don’t even like him, he won because of the electoral college system. MN is a bad state for mathow people yet Somalis still make big bank and sleep in massive homes in Egan and Edina ( where my family lives) and have $60,000 cars parked in the drive way. Right wingers hate ALL Somalis in ALL western countries you dabaal, we’re not the ones being harassed because of FGM activists lmfao. Crime in MN is done by savage mathows from Chicago, Detroit and Gary Indiana. The North part of Minneapolis where I live is a ghetto and dangerous wasteland because of mathows not Somalis. FYI, integrated means to become a gaal to White Americans. We are not comparing the situations of reer apple meher and shank to the noble Somali kingdom of Moneysota.

That doesn’t make sense, how are we third world when your doctors start at 20k, I’m pretty sure 20k is below minimum wage here and would be illegal, doctors are supposed to be upwards of 200 or 300k, what are you basing this ranking on? I base it on economy and see the US as first world followed by east Asia in China and Japan, Europe is closer to third world than it is the US, in fact it’s comparable to states let alone the country itself

Bro you can't compare just US against the UK, if you want something more proportinate than compare US to EU union thats more accurate or single states vs european countries cos America is a whole continent same size as Europe or actually bigger in land size

Trump doesn’t control shit, he’s the same person who was crying about almost being impeached. The majority of Americans don’t even like him, he won because of the electoral college system. MN is a bad state for mathow people yet Somalis still make big bank and sleep in massive homes in Egan and Edina ( where my family lives) and have $60,000 cars parked in the drive way. Right wingers hate ALL Somalis in ALL western countries you dabaal, we’re not the ones being harassed because of FGM activists lmfao. Crime in MN is done by savage mathows from Chicago, Detroit and Gary Indiana. The North part of Minneapolis where I live is a ghetto and dangerous wasteland because of mathows not Somalis. FYI, integrated means to become a gaal to White Americans. We are not comparing the situations of reer apple meher and shank to the noble Somali kingdom of Moneysota.

Lol what are madows from chicago, detroit and indiana doing in minnesota is that like OT trapspots for them

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Trump doesn’t control shit, he’s the same person who was crying about almost being impeached. The majority of Americans don’t even like him, he won because of the electoral college system. MN is a bad state for mathow people yet Somalis still make big bank and sleep in massive homes in Egan and Edina ( where my family lives) and have $60,000 cars parked in the drive way. Right wingers hate ALL Somalis in ALL western countries you dabaal, we’re not the ones being harassed because of FGM activists lmfao. Crime in MN is done by savage mathows from Chicago, Detroit and Gary Indiana. The North part of Minneapolis where I live is a ghetto and dangerous wasteland because of mathows not Somalis. FYI, integrated means to become a gaal to White Americans. We are not comparing the situations of reer apple meher and shank to the noble darood kingdom of Moneysota.
He's still your president, no PM here has said something as racist as that while doing a rally or in parliament.

You guys are the mathow people in Minnesota who are you trying to lie to, every single online indicator there is shows you guys are poor. Hell NCBI studies on Somalis in the US shows poor diets that correlate with low income/poverty. Also aren't Gary (Indiana), Chicago (Illinois) and Detroit in or whole other states. You're trying to tell me madows who can't afford to move whizz into MN and commit crimes.

See what I mean? Fuckin delusions:draketf:

Integrated really means speaking English to some degree, holding a job and sharing a few values with the population. Your noble kingdom's domain Moneysota consists of a few project blocks and Somali failures and crackheads. Your reaching here buddy.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Reer Canada enjoying the fireworks as the 2 worse countries the US and UK battle it out. UK can't hold a candle to us and the US is garbage unless you live in the suburbs or are well educated.
usa-amp-gt-uk-amp-gt-canada-because-canada-is-boring-af_o_6929747.jpg

Trump doesn’t control shit, he’s the same person who was crying about almost being impeached. The majority of Americans don’t even like him, he won because of the electoral college system. MN is a bad state for mathow people yet Somalis still make big bank and sleep in massive homes in Egan and Edina ( where my family lives) and have $60,000 cars parked in the drive way. Right wingers hate ALL Somalis in ALL western countries you dabaal, we’re not the ones being harassed because of FGM activists lmfao. Crime in MN is done by savage mathows from Chicago, Detroit and Gary Indiana. The North part of Minneapolis where I live is a ghetto and dangerous wasteland because of mathows not Somalis. FYI, integrated means to become a gaal to White Americans. We are not comparing the situations of reer apple meher and shank to the noble darood kingdom of Moneysota.
He's still your president, no PM here has said something as racist as that while doing a rally or in parliament.

You guys are the mathow people in Minnesota who are you trying to lie to, every single online indicator there is shows you guys are poor. Hell NCBI studies on Somalis in the US shows poor diets that correlate with low income/poverty. Also aren't Gary (Indiana), Chicago (Illinois) and Detroit in or whole other states. You're trying to tell me madows who can't afford to move whizz into MN and commit crimes.

See what I mean? Fuckin delusions:draketf:

Integrated really means speaking English to some degree, holding a job and sharing a few values with the population. Your noble kingdom's domain Moneysota consists of a few project blocks and Somali failures and crackheads. Your reaching here buddy.
“hE’s sTiLl YoUr pReSiDeNT”, did you not understand my post? The vast majority of Americans dislike Trump, we didn’t vote him in, the electoral college selected him. What the f*ck do you mean, “you guys are the mathows of Minnesota”, Minneapolis and St.Paul were called “Murderapolis” and “St.Purge” in the early 90s before Somalis ever got here. Shiiiit the Twin Cities were the crime and gang capital of America in the 1920s what tf do we geeljires have to do with that sxb???? African Americans ( who flock to MN for section 8) turned it into a shithole before there was a single Somali in MN.
Malis here are doing extremely well for themselves in every metric, they just don’t disclose that. With all the new arrivals coming in damn near every day, the stereotype of poor Somalis will remain, obviously but you knew that huh? Why do you think Somalis from all over America flock to MN?
Also for the integration part, cadaans basically mean to indulge in gaalo behavior. If Somalis in MN don’t know how to speak English, do they throw hand signs to get they’re point across?:childplease: As I previously stated people here literally complain that we take all the jobs so miss me with that unemployment shit because around 40% of UK faraxs are unemployed.:camby:
No one here received an L expect for reer UK, you London Somalis smoke balloons and get stabbed to death by Jamaican and Congolese bucktees who then take your Xalimos. Cruel world wlh!:deadrose:
Ohhhh wait, you thought I would forget that you produce the most Somali atheists and gays???? #somaliexcellenceinMN:lolbron:

Reer Canada enjoying the fireworks as the 2 worse countries the US and UK battle it out. UK can't hold a candle to us and the US is garbage unless you live in the suburbs or are well educated.
dont you guys kill each other for henny? You guys are the biggest selfhaters out there killing each other and siding with foreigners

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Bless you I hope you keep your suburban sheltered innocence :dead:

Atleast we aren't getting slaughtered in the dozens by pakis and jamaicans :mjlol::russ:
we are not getting slaughtered. But you are slaughtering each other for the dumbest reasons. Your hero is a 5'3 midget in his mid 30s called top 5 and the hardest dude from canada is a jewish child actor called drake. Give it a rest

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
dont you guys kill each other for henny? You guys are the biggest selfhaters out there killing each other and siding with foreigners
Jaydaan you’re a savage. :dead:

I wouldn’t even respond to a Reer henny. They are finished :lolbron:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
we are not getting slaughtered. But you are slaughtering each other for the dumbest reasons. Your hero is a 5'3 midget in his mid 30s called top 5 and the hardest dude from canada is a jewish child actor called drake. Give it a rest
Yardies be wussing your girls and then kill you niggas right after kkkk atleast top5 isnt getting bullied by jamaicans :mjlol:

Somalis run every single block in Toronto and we got a lot of people working good stable jobs too u wish you could be us :russ:

Jaydaan you’re a savage. :dead:

I wouldn’t even respond to a Reer henny. They are finished :lolbron:
they live in a beautiful country with the nicesy white people and they rob old ladies and want to act like they are hard. Honestly even as white people english people and canadians are not close. Do you know any Canadian hooligans? They are super friendly wallahi and these animals are ungrateful

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That's Toronto buddy. Still doesn't change the fact that Canada is better than the UK in nearly every metric
:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts