To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Boston cold as hell too, but a decent Somali community there. I never understood why we never established ourselves in the bigger cities. Tf is Columbus and Minneapolis

Loool I'm from London and I always wondered out of all places in America why tf did they pick Minnesota and Columbus out of all places...how come no1 went NY or D.C or Chicago or Miami

Loool I'm from London and I always wondered out of all places in America why tf did they pick Minnesota and Columbus out of all places...how come no1 went NY or Chicago or Miami
Minneapolis and Columbus are cheap. There’s also Somali communities in New York and Chicago, just not as big as Mpls, cbus, seatac, daygo etc.

Minneapolis and Columbus are cheap. There’s also Somali communities in New York and Chicago, just not as big as Mpls, cbus, seatac, daygo etc.

Lol when I say NY, I don't mean Buffalo or that I mean NYC as In Brooklyn and those kinda areas or even Washington D.C seen as it the Capital...and I've never heard of any Somalis in Chicago we got Abdi Chief Keefs over there lol?

As reer UK If I ever move to the states it has to be NYC makes sense from LDN 2 NYC pretty much the same city less of a culture shock I guess but no f*cking somalis guess I have to make some puerto rican homies lol

Tukraq

VIP
Lol when I say NY, I don't mean Buffalo or that I mean NYC as In Brooklyn and those kinda areas or even Washington D.C seen as it the Capital...and I've never heard of any Somalis in Chicago we got Abdi Chief Keefs over there lol?
There are Somali communities in Chicago and NYC, just not huge lol, DC is like our fourth biggest area

Loool I'm from London and I always wondered out of all places in America why tf did they pick Minnesota and Columbus out of all places...how come no1 went NY or D.C or Chicago or Miami
Because Minnesota and Ohio are cheap. There are Somalis who live in DC but not the city but the metro area DMV.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I’m not judging anyone because that’s not my position, your right in that aspect. What’s also factual is that MN produces a lot more successful Somali people.
As a Somali person it shocks me to see how many negative stories surrounding Somalis in the UK surface, it also seems like the entire UK despises Somalis. If people are going to become degenerates at least be a degenerate that doesn’t get bullied.
You think we haven't seen what Americans say about Somalis in the US, everytime I've found someone insulting Somalis on the internet it's always Minnesota where apparently you guys aren't integrated, commit majority of crimes and live in projects. Your president and his supporters were chanting "send her back" to the only Somali representative and I can guarantee you that's never happened to the UK diaspora.
:chrisfreshhah:Do you really think Somali people are going to be honest about how much they make?
You have to see the giant homes MN somalis live in, you’ll find fobs driving brand new luxury coupes here.
Cadaans and Mathows literally complain about how MN Somalis take all the jobs. This place is Disneyland for Somalis:russ:
This is what I mean, what exactly are you guys smoking? The 4th worst state to be black was MN and by this logic UK Somalis are rich judging by the size of their council houses and the amount of fraud they commit:mjlol:

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2019/11/05/the-worst-cities-for-black-americans-5/4/

And as far as I've heard cadaan people only complain about you guys having no jobs and gangbanging in the north.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
See what I mean @NotMyL @Basic ? A bunch of non-UK weirdos make a thread about the UK and rant about non-existent problems while having never left countries like America

People like @Muhammad Bire wil try and convince themselves Somali truck drivers are rich or people like @Glizzo da Goat will tell themselves Minnesota Somalis are the best even though he's an example of ghetto trash. Walle even the American education system is shit.
@Yukon_Niner

You are too smart to be arguing with these folks. Once in a while they like to let off steam from their shitty lives by focusing on the UK. So we let them be :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts