To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
they live in a beautiful country with the nicesy white people and they rob old ladies and want to act like they are hard. Honestly even as white people english people and canadians are not close. Do you know any Canadian hooligans? They are super friendly wallahi and these animals are ungrateful
They brag about running ghetto housing blocks. That’s an achievement for them :pachah1::mjlol:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
As if the UK is hard anyways. 'Sheltered' :ftw9nwa:
This isn’t the playground, I don’t care about whose hard. :dead:

But you can’t speak about the Reer henny worse diaspora rep since you weren’t raised in the ghetto with the ‘Malis’ I don’t think you are quite aware of the rep your fellow Somalis have so that’s why I said you’re sheltered from it

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This isn’t the playground, I don’t care about whose hard. :dead:

But you can’t speak about the Reer henny worse diaspora rep since you weren’t raised in the ghetto with the ‘Malis’ I don’t think you are quite aware of the rep your fellow Somalis have so that’s why I said you’re sheltered from it
We're talking about the countries no? Its not Minneapolis vs London vs Toronto. Canada is a lot more than Toronto
1523847139094.png

They brag about running ghetto housing blocks. That’s an achievement for them :pachah1::mjlol:
We run toronto kulaha, they dont even see how cringy it sounds. They make it sound somalis like the maffia in the 70s. We are talking about few ciyaalo suuq selling weed on the streets

@Jaydaan
Who do you guys have? Big Shaq is going to come wave his knife and he'll get popped
UK posters dont come here and brag about being hard and running sh1t. But Canada is far safer and friendlier country than UK and if we gonna compare their natives its day and night. Canadians are like Swedish none violent lefties. while white english are far tougher and violent. There is no foreigners running uk, dont get fooled by kids stabbing each other on the streets for stupid reasons. And I been to Canada to know Somalis dont run anything. how can you run sh1t when you are the poorest group out there?

Sol

?
Must I remind you shaydaans every time tht the UK =/= London :ohlord: And why are you making threads about reer uk at 4am :denzelnigga:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
UK posters dont come here and brag about being hard and running sh1t. But Canada is far safer and friendlier country than UK and if we gonna compare their natives its day and night. Canadians are like Swedish none violent lefties. while white english are far tougher and violent. There is no foreigners running uk, dont get fooled by kids stabbing each other on the streets for stupid reasons. And I been to Canada to know Somalis dont run anything. how can you run sh1t when you are the poorest group out there?
Hey man I don't claim to run anything. Ask @Shmurda about that. One thing that is true is that Somalis get respect in Toronto. Its Jamaicans #1 and Somalis second in terms of Toronto's hierarchy. Canada also has a higher murder rate than the UK but we are the richer country. :icon lol:

Hey man I don't claim to run anything. Ask @Shmurda about that. One thing that is true is that Somalis get respect in Toronto. Its Jamaicans #1 and Somalis second in terms of Toronto's hierarchy. Canada also has a higher murder rate than the UK but we are the richer country. :icon lol:
hierarchy in what? Business and wealth?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
hierarchy in what? Business and wealth?
Somalis everywhere are bottom tier with few exceptions. In Canada its pretty easy to find employment so there really shouldnt be an excuse to remaining in the ghetto for your entire life

Somalis everywhere are bottom tier with few exceptions. In Canada its pretty easy to find employment so there really shouldnt be an excuse to remaining in the ghetto for your entire life
there is no excuse to be born in canada and have access to so much and become a street dude and then be proud of it. Canada has more opportunity than UK, so they have less excuse than UK somalis imo

How do y’all stand it :damn:

the country looks ass, decent nightlife ig. Bad weather, shitty wages, ugly houses f*ck :drakelaugh:

Rap scene is booty as hell oof :damn: :damn:

But in all seriousness do you all enjoy living there, and if given the chance would you come to the USA :banderas:

let the discussion begin

ps you do have some pretty good looking girls too though no cap :banderas:
How do y’all stand it :damn:

the country looks ass, decent nightlife ig. Bad weather, shitty wages, ugly houses f*ck :drakelaugh:

Rap scene is booty as hell oof :damn: :damn:

But in all seriousness do you all enjoy living there, and if given the chance would you come to the USA :banderas:

let the discussion begin

ps you do have some pretty good looking girls too though no cap :banderas:

I argee with you the weather is shit and the houses all look the same. and the girls are ugly as f*ck.
Would I ever migrate to the USA, f*ck no.

BRB, might get shot up by some white nutcase because I look ''Arab'' or foreign
BRB might get deported even after being given indefinite stay
BRB might get robbed/killed by some Negros because I ended up on the wrong side of town
BRB If I dont pay for my healthcare I will die
BRB shitty social welfare system but I have to survive on 'food stamps'' as a result to eat and drink
BRB everyone is obese
BRB You get no holidays from your work employers.
BRB I have to work three jobs to pay off my rent

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
there is no excuse to be born in canada and have access to so much and become a street dude and then be proud of it. Canada has more opportunity than UK, so they have less excuse than UK somalis imo
Thank God my parents both came and hit the ground running. They met each other while my Dad was renting an aprtment in Richmond Hill. We moved to a proper house in when I was 3 and we've been here ever since.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
“hE’s sTiLl YoUr pReSiDeNT”, did you not understand my post? The vast majority of Americans dislike Trump, we didn’t vote him in, the electoral college selected him. What the f*ck do you mean, “you guys are the mathows of Minnesota”, Minneapolis and St.Paul were called “Murderapolis” and “St.Purge” in the early 90s before Somalis ever got here. Shiiiit the Twin Cities were the crime and gang capital of America in the 1920s what tf do we geeljires have to do with that sxb???? African Americans ( who flock to MN for section 8) turned it into a shithole before there was a single Somali in MN.
Malis here are doing extremely well for themselves in every metric, they just don’t disclose that. With all the new arrivals coming in damn near every day, the stereotype of poor Somalis will remain, obviously but you knew that huh? Why do you think Somalis from all over America flock to MN?
Also for the integration part, cadaans basically mean to indulge in gaalo behavior. If Somalis in MN don’t know how to speak English, do they throw hand signs to get they’re point across?:childplease: As I previously stated people here literally complain that we take all the jobs so miss me with that unemployment shit because around 40% of UK faraxs are unemployed.:camby:
No one here received an L expect for reer UK, you London Somalis smoke balloons and get stabbed to death by Jamaican and Congolese bucktees who then take your Xalimos. Cruel world wlh!:deadrose:
Ohhhh wait, you thought I would forget that you produce the most Somali atheists and gays???? #somaliexcellenceinMN:lolbron:
We were doing comparisons little man. Show me a politician of that level insulting Somalis, if you can't find it then you guys are definitely disliked more than us.

Last time I checked all official stats or researches you guys were poor, crime ridden specifically in Cedar-side and weren't really integrated. As far as headlines, I've mostly seen Somalis committing crimes there not madows and the reputation you guys have there is quite shitty.

Also going by every metric Somalis there are doing badly, I take official reports over your word. Would you believe me if I said Somalis in the UK are doing amazing but just don't disclose it?

And please stop with the fraud bullshit because that'd mean UK Somalis are billionaires and we have new arrivals every damn fucking year doesn't mean jack shit here. How the f*ck does integration equal gaalo behaviour? This is why I genuinely question the American education system.

I'm pretty sure Somalis flock to MN same reason why Somalis in the Netherlands head to the UK. Still doesn't make it amazing. Also people complain about immigrants taking jobs in the UK including Somalis and yet again that still doesn't always hold true.

I don't care how many gays and atheists we produce, it's better than ISIS recruits which MN is also famous for. Last time I checked you guys were also known here for murdering each other like flies and getting murdered by everyone from cadaans to madows plus taking heroin or was it meth?

We were doing comparisons little man. Show me a politician of that level insulting Somalis, if you can't find it then you guys are definitely disliked more than us.

Last time I checked all official stats or researches you guys were poor, crime ridden specifically in Cedar-side and weren't really integrated. As far as headlines, I've mostly seen Somalis committing crimes there not madows and the reputation you guys have there is quite shitty.

Also going by every metric Somalis there are doing badly, I take official reports over your word. Would you believe me if I said Somalis in the UK are doing amazing but just don't disclose it?

And please stop with the fraud bullshit because that'd mean UK Somalis are billionaires and we have new arrivals every damn fucking year doesn't mean jack shit here. How the f*ck does integration equal gaalo behaviour? This is why I genuinely question the American education system.

I'm pretty sure Somalis flock to MN same reason why Somalis in the Netherlands head to the UK. Still doesn't make it amazing. Also people complain about immigrants taking jobs in the UK including Somalis and yet again that still doesn't always hold true.

I don't care how many gays and atheists we produce, it's better than ISIS recruits which MN is also famous for. Last time I checked you guys were also known here for murdering each other like flies and getting murdered by everyone from cadaans to madows plus taking heroin or was it meth?
Little man?:ohreally: I’m 6 feet and 200lbs, I could break you like a twig sxb.

In real life: Most successful Somali diaspora, and the most savage reputation in the streets.
Don’t lie and say Somalis in MN are getting killed by mathows and cadaan because we both know that’s a straight up lie. You have 25-30 year old Mathow OGs scared of 15 year old geeljires in MN,
The small amount of Somali thugs in Minneapolis run the city, while in London you guys get shanked to death by Madows who cuck you at the same time.
In terms of success, MN Somalis are doing better in every way possible, I don’t even have to pull up proof because secretly you know this is true, stop replying for the sake of arguing. Somalis in the UK are bums who are unemployed at 40% along with y’all living in 200sq cubicles that you hide from Jamaicans in.
Meth and heroine? Mali thugs in South Minneapolis serve that to the bucktees but y’all smoke balloons irl.
It was literally only one group of Somali niggas that tried to join isis and if you look it up you’ll only the same faces over and over again. The integration thing, you know exactly what I mean, cadaans are not talking about speaking English or anything of that nature, it’s a bit deeper than that, they want Somalis to abandon they’re culture and deen.

Cedar Riverside is literally one neighborhood only, every Somali area of East, north, west London is dirty and poor. Even Birmingham, where ever Somalis congregate in the U.K. turns out to be dirty shithole.
Somalis in MN do kill eachother I’m not gonna cap or sugar coat shit but atleast we don’t get slaughtered by mathows ( they’re scared of Somali gangs) The fact that you said you see Somali committing crimes and not mathows proves you know NOTHING, your completely in the dark.
Either way Somalis in MN produce the most politicians, doctors, teachers etc while your people envy simply because they’re qabilist. We all know UK malis are the biggest losers of the Somali diaspora, the sooner you accept it the better for your own mental health. UK Somalis are billionaires kulah:comeon:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts