To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

We all know that’s not true. It’s known for crazy salafi types, apple meher and “road men”.
No basis but I can easily say Somalis in MN are the best. Both deen and education, MN even produced the winner to that big Quran competition.

Let’s agree to disagree then :samwelcome:

Tukraq

VIP
sxb u aren’t wrong at all. Majority of girls are getting educated, and like 10% of the Somali boys actually go to uni. That’s fine some aren’t made for college go work. But they also don’t work. I’ve seen 30 year olds at mama house.

this means the faraaxs with a degree and job are highly sought after, and there aren’t enough for all the girls so they lose out. Educated Faraxs don’t stay on the market long there like fresh steak :damn: :damn:
Some marry the lowlives thinking they can fix them, doesn’t end up well.
Some are too proud to marry the lowlife and stay single for a long time
It’s not a good look tbh but whatchu gonna do :francis:
im not sure about that one, people in the US don't really care too much about education since its pretty much useless outside becoming a doctor sxb, you can become a lawyer/accountant and do most tech jobs without one, infact outside the medical field I don't see how its even useful, workers aren't valued here like that either as if your on a salary your technically broke, entrepreneurship is the only way to actually be rich and that dosent even require a middle school education, now if you said money I can understand but I doubt anyone is seriously caring about a degree here especially with the implied debt slavery, women here look for guys with money not degrees

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
See what I mean @NotMyL @Basic ? A bunch of non-UK weirdos make a thread about the UK and rant about non-existent problems while having never left countries like America

People like @Muhammad Bire wil try and convince themselves Somali truck drivers are rich or people like @Glizzo da Goat will tell themselves Minnesota Somalis are the best even though he's an example of ghetto trash. Walle even the American education system is shit.

See what I mean @NotMyL @Basic ? A bunch of non-UK weirdos make a thread about the UK and rant about non-existent problems while having never left countries like America

People like @Muhammad Bire wil try and convince themselves Somali truck drivers are rich or people like @Glizzo da Goat will tell themselves Minnesota Somalis are the best even though he's an example of ghetto trash. Walle even the American education system is shit.
I agree with the part, America's education system is truly trash.

Tukraq

VIP

UK’s economy is shit

Nigga, I wasn’t raised around Somalis, that’s my downfall. I still graduated as valedictorian and finished the Quran twice. It’s clear as day that the UK Somali diaspora can’t even be compared to America, you guys make Canadian Somalis look like sheikhs some times.

Truck driver old heads in America make more money than the average UK farax will ever see, it’s messed up but that’s the game my brother.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nigga, I wasn’t raised around Somalis, that’s my downfall. I still graduated as valedictorian and finished the Quran twice. It’s clear as day that the UK Somali diaspora can’t even be compared to America, you guys make Canadian Somalis look like sheikhs some times.
Mate your a former gangbanger, Qur'an doesn't mean shit because we have thousands of kids who've finished the Qur'an here and are still shitty people. Why the f*ck do people think reading the Qur'an is going to make you a good person? Shits stupid.

I passed school with flying colours and with amazing grades. Most Somali girls did too while the boys were just doing good, a large portion just went on to mediocre schools in the area and a smaller percentage went on to gangs. Unlike Americans we don't have kids shooting at each other and dropping each other like flies, well not to your extent anyway. You'd be pressed to find a kid whose seen a knife being waved about let alone a gun.

We're indeed not comparable, UK Somalis don't get onto the large news networks for the amount of crime they commit. I can't really say whose worse because we still deal with our fair share of problems bit please don't even bother trying to convince yourself MN Somalis are better.

Xaruun

VIP
Facts it seems very hard to gain a high income there.
Software developers out of uni in London will at most make 50k euros.
Meanwhile Seattle you’ll make 80-90k out of uni as developer if you play your cards right alhamdullilah
There’s no money here tbh. London is the worst in this regard because of the increased living costs and mediocre pay. Even doctors start at 20k

But while the USA has more money, it’s still third world.

Mate your a former gangbanger, Qur'an doesn't mean shit because we have thousands of kids who've finished the Qur'an here and are still shitty people. Why the f*ck do people think reading the Qur'an is going to make you a good person? Shits stupid.

I passed school with flying colours and with amazing grades. Most Somali girls did too while the boys were just doing good, a large portion just went on to mediocre schools in the area and a smaller percentage went on to gangs. Unlike Americans we don't have kids shooting at each other and dropping each other like flies, well not to your extent anyway. You'd be pressed to find a kid whose seen a knife being waved about let alone a gun.

We're indeed not comparable, UK Somalis don't get onto the large news networks for the amount of crime they commit. I can't really say whose worse because we still deal with our fair share of problems bit please don't even bother trying to convince yourself MN Somalis are better.
I’m not judging anyone because that’s not my position, your right in that aspect. What’s also factual is that MN produces a lot more successful Somali people.
As a Somali person it shocks me to see how many negative stories surrounding Somalis in the UK surface, it also seems like the entire UK despises Somalis. If people are going to become degenerates at least be a degenerate that doesn’t get bullied.

I've seen where Somalis rank on the American payscale, yet again let's not even bother.
:chrisfreshhah:Do you really think Somali people are going to be honest about how much they make?
You have to see the giant homes MN somalis live in, you’ll find fobs driving brand new luxury coupes here.
Cadaans and Mathows literally complain about how MN Somalis take all the jobs. This place is Disneyland for Somalis:russ:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I don't understand why there economy is so bad, I feel thats the real issue, are they less of a consumer populace or something? is it because of all the taxes for things you could have bought yourself like health care? I don't know but since there night life is good and somali women look good(rest of there women are bottom tier ugly), id say that weather and job market/economy would be the major downsides, but it seems Europe in general is pretty gaajo tbh, East Asia makes more bands if you can't find you way to North America
There economy is bad. Akhi u don't KNOW WHAT THE f*ck YOUR TALKING ABOUT, LET THE ADULTS DISCUSS ECONOMIES:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
There’s no money here tbh. London is the worst in this regard because of the increased living costs and mediocre pay. Even doctors start at 20k

But while the USA has more money, it’s still third world.
That doesn’t make sense, how are we third world when your doctors start at 20k, I’m pretty sure 20k is below minimum wage here and would be illegal, doctors are supposed to be upwards of 200 or 300k, what are you basing this ranking on? I base it on economy and see the US as first world followed by east Asia in China and Japan, Europe is closer to third world than it is the US, in fact it’s comparable to states let alone the country itself

Tukraq

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:Do you really think Somali people are going to be honest about how much they make?
You have to see the giant homes MN somalis live in, you’ll find fobs driving brand new luxury coupes here.
Cadaans and Mathows literally complain about how MN Somalis take all the jobs. This place is Disneyland for Somalis:russ:
Nigga probably looking at the taxmans records:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
There economy is bad. Akhi u don't KNOW WHAT THE f*ck YOUR TALKING ABOUT, LET THE ADULTS DISCUSS ECONOMIES:mjlol:
UKs economy is atrocious, there’s American companies that can compete with it let alone the country lol, total joke

Trending