To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Tukraq

VIP
Bro you can't compare just US against the UK, if you want something more proportinate than compare US to EU union thats more accurate or single states vs european countries cos America is a whole continent same size as Europe or actually bigger in land size
There the ones dumb enough to try and compare the two, tell them be more reasonable

Tukraq

VIP
He's still your president, no PM here has said something as racist as that while doing a rally or in parliament.

You guys are the mathow people in Minnesota who are you trying to lie to, every single online indicator there is shows you guys are poor. Hell NCBI studies on Somalis in the US shows poor diets that correlate with low income/poverty. Also aren't Gary (Indiana), Chicago (Illinois) and Detroit in or whole other states. You're trying to tell me madows who can't afford to move whizz into MN and commit crimes.

See what I mean? Fuckin delusions:draketf:

Integrated really means speaking English to some degree, holding a job and sharing a few values with the population. Your noble kingdom's domain Moneysota consists of a few project blocks and Somali failures and crackheads. Your reaching here buddy.
What kind of cucked person would want to be integrated lol, we’re colonizing the area and there’s nothing caddan babies can do about it

Lol what are madows from chicago, detroit and indiana doing in minnesota is that like OT trapspots for them
They come here for section 8 housing and bring they’re beefs here. Minnesota cadaans are salty Chiraq gang bangers live minutes away from them:russ:
These niggas were killing each-other over Jordan’s and Chicago Bulls’s starter jackets.:mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Little man?:ohreally: I’m 6 feet and 200lbs, I could break you like a twig sxb.

In real life: Most successful Somali diaspora, and the most savage reputation in the streets.
Don’t lie and say Somalis in MN are getting killed by mathows and cadaan because we both know that’s a straight up lie. You have 25-30 year old Mathow OGs scared of 15 year old geeljires in MN,
The small amount of Somali thugs in Minneapolis run the city, while in London you guys get shanked to death by Madows who cuck you at the same time.
In terms of success, MN Somalis are doing better in every way possible, I don’t even have to pull up proof because secretly you know this is true, stop replying for the sake of arguing. Somalis in the UK are bums who are unemployed at 40% along with y’all living in 200sq cubicles that you hide from Jamaicans in.
Meth and heroine? Mali thugs in South Minneapolis serve that to the bucktees but y’all smoke balloons irl.
It was literally only one group of Somali niggas that tried to join isis and if you look it up you’ll only the same faces over and over again. The integration thing, you know exactly what I mean, cadaans are not talking about speaking English or anything of that nature, it’s a bit deeper than that, they want Somalis to abandon they’re culture and deen.
And I'm 7 foot and 350 pounds fag, come at me.

Look your first fucking sentence may as well be an oxymoron. Your supposedly the hardest in the streets while being successful, unless your measure of success is killing each other you guys are far from successful, the best diaspora would be Australia or some random part of Africa. Lol I remember you guys getting hit by that epidemic, you ain't doing the selling buddy, you all live in one shitty block, refuse to integrate and just commit crime. Not exactly a good look for someone claiming to have the best diaspora.

We have thousands of 15 year old serial stabbers, what makes you think anyone from the UK is going to brag about that? There were whole gangs famous for hunting meadow people but that's not something we even bother talking about because it's shameful. I'm not going to brag about Somali low lives running one shitty borough.

You're not pulling up evidence because you think I think everything you're saying is secretly true. Are you mentally stunted by any chance? Please do pull up this evidence I'd truly like to see it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Take in mind your at the bottom of this ranking and you want me to take your word that you guys are somehow all rich.
Also provide stats for the 40% figure.

Minnesota, Twin Cities show unusually active rate of terror recruitment
http://m.startribune.com/study-minn...-active-rate-of-terror-recruitment/472820363/

You guys got the highest number of recruits for Islamic extremists abroad out of all American states. Let's not even go into this.

Well let me rephrase what I said. By integration I meant the basic "definition" which you guys haven't achieved. The state doesn't wants Somalis to abandon culture and deen, they want you guys to integrate like normal fucking people.
Cedar Riverside is literally one neighborhood only, every Somali area of East, north, west London is dirty and poor. Even Birmingham, where ever Somalis congregate in the U.K. turns out to be dirty shithole.
Somalis in MN do kill eachother I’m not gonna cap or sugar coat shit but atleast we don’t get slaughtered by mathows ( they’re scared of Somali gangs) The fact that you said you see Somali committing crimes and not mathows proves you know NOTHING, your completely in the dark.
Either way Somalis in MN produce the most politicians, doctors, teachers etc while your people envy simply because they’re qabilist. We all know UK malis are the biggest losers of the Somali diaspora, the sooner you accept it the better for your own mental health. UK Somalis are billionaires kulah:comeon:
Not even going to argue with this, your convincing yourselves your rich without any official stats why can't we say we're billionaires in the same sense, no one envies you guys and I don't give two fucks about qabil nor do majority of Somalis in the UK you fobs:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP

Look your first fucking sentence may as well be an oxymoron. Your supposedly the hardest in the streets while being successful, unless your measure of success is killing each other you guys are far from successful, the best diaspora would be Australia or some random part of Africa. Lol I remember you guys getting hit by that epidemic, you ain't doing the selling buddy, you all live in one shitty block, refuse to integrate and just commit crime. Not exactly a good look for someone claiming to have the best diaspora.

We have thousands of 15 year old serial stabbers, what makes you think anyone from the UK is going to brag about that? There were whole gangs famous for hunting meadow people but that's not something we even bother talking about because it's shameful. I'm not going to brag about Somali low lives running one shitty borough.

You're not pulling up evidence because you think I think everything you're saying is secretly true. Are you mentally stunted by any chance? Please do pull up this evidence I'd truly like to see it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Take in mind your at the bottom of this ranking and you want me to take your word that you guys are somehow all rich.

http://m.startribune.com/study-minn...-active-rate-of-terror-recruitment/472820363/

You guys got the highest number of recruits for Islamic extremists abroad out of all American states. Let's not even go into this.

Well let me rephrase what I said. By integration I meant the basic "definition" which you guys haven't achieved. The state doesn't wants Somalis to abandon culture and deen, they want you guys to integrate like normal fucking people.

Not even going to argue with this, your convincing yourselves your rich without any official stats why can't we say we're billionaires in the same sense, no one envies you guys and I don't give two fucks about qabil nor do majority of Somalis in the UK you fobs:mjlol:
Success is measured by money, so not an oxymoron gangs and crime are an avenue for obtaining success since you can really rack it in

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
ALL JOKES ASIDE UK IS HARD LIVING AND DREARY WEATHER DOSENT HELP EVEN CANADA GETS MORE SUNNY DAYS IN WINTER AND SUMMER

the crowded streets in the major cities are no fun even the countryside feels crowded it's seems like it's only place for the rich also how does one even Gain upper mobility no jobs no future the Brexit won't make things better Infact you will struggle more the future is bleak here at least in the states we can travel freely to warm places for cheap flights aka Florida Texas Cali Florida Keys Caribbean islands including Canadians air cananda cheaper flights to the islands then UK also most Somali don't have money to travel in the UK because no jobs most are on welfare

All their news outlets talk about is Brexit or mexit f*ck such depressing place thank God for USA and Canada

:dabcasar:How are y’all going to be poor and not retaliate when you get attacked? :what1:UK Somalis are broke, bullied and cucked. This is factual information at this point. UK Somalis are punching bag for all other Somali diasporas. No amount of replies between me and you along with your name calling is going to change that. Don’t be jealous because I was born into more fortunate circumstances. You sound like a broken record saying the same shit over and over again, it’s also clear as day you’ve never been outside your “endz” you know nothing about Minnesota and America.:ufdup:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
im not sure about that one, people in the US don't really care too much about education since its pretty much useless outside becoming a doctor sxb, you can become a lawyer/accountant and do most tech jobs without one, infact outside the medical field I don't see how its even useful, workers aren't valued here like that either as if your on a salary your technically broke, entrepreneurship is the only way to actually be rich and that dosent even require a middle school education, now if you said money I can understand but I doubt anyone is seriously caring about a degree here especially with the implied debt slavery, women here look for guys with money not degrees
Well that’s true to an extent, we have a very high minimum wage but we also have an extremely high cost of living comparable to New York. If you want a respectable career and good salary progression in most cases a degree is the best way to go. Of course not everyone needs it, but many find it necessary to live a good life here.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
There’s no money here tbh. London is the worst in this regard because of the increased living costs and mediocre pay. Even doctors start at 20k

But while the USA has more money, it’s still third world.
Hm don’t see how the US is third world sxb. Maybe Mississippi and New Mexico but we don’t claim them.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol when I say NY, I don't mean Buffalo or that I mean NYC as In Brooklyn and those kinda areas or even Washington D.C seen as it the Capital...and I've never heard of any Somalis in Chicago we got Abdi Chief Keefs over there lol?
Shit I’ve visited and seen a couple families there. The ones I’ve seen stuck to suburbs out or the city

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yardies be wussing your girls and then kill you niggas right after kkkk atleast top5 isnt getting bullied by jamaicans :mjlol:

Somalis run every single block in Toronto and we got a lot of people working good stable jobs too u wish you could be us :russ:
Fr lmao ain’t no Caribbean taking my real talk :damn:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I argee with you the weather is shit and the houses all look the same. and the girls are ugly as f*ck.
Would I ever migrate to the USA, f*ck no.

BRB, might get shot up by some white nutcase because I look ''Arab'' or foreign
BRB might get deported even after being given indefinite stay
BRB might get robbed/killed by some Negros because I ended up on the wrong side of town
BRB If I dont pay for my healthcare I will die
BRB shitty social welfare system but I have to survive on 'food stamps'' as a result to eat and drink
BRB everyone is obese
BRB You get no holidays from your work employers.
BRB I have to work three jobs to pay off my rent
I can confirm the shit you see on the news rarely actually happens, and the only thing you got right about us is healthcare.
Go grab your benefits and come thru sxb :damn:

Tukraq

VIP
I can confirm the shit you see on the news rarely actually happens, and the only thing you got right about us is healthcare.
Go grab your benefits and come thru sxb :damn:
They eat the healthcare in taxes though, would you rather pay 8k in insurance or have them take a percentage of your pay:kodaksmiley:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
If your gdp is 1 trillion and apple is valued at a trillion, single corporations are at your level lol
Wallahi ur so stupid when it comes to economics walaal. Just stop wallahi. For your own sake.
wmqao.jpg

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
if corporations are already competing with your country, soon private individuals will, trillionaire is the next horizon, hopefully I'm part of the club, manifesting it now
Based on your understanding of economics, that is highly unlikely :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::deadmanny::dead1::deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:dabcasar:How are y’all going to be poor and not retaliate when you get attacked? :what1:UK Somalis are broke, bullied and cucked. This is factual information at this point. UK Somalis are punching bag for all other Somali diasporas. No amount of replies between me and you along with your name calling is going to change that. Don’t be jealous because I was born into more fortunate circumstances. You sound like a broken record saying the same shit over and over again, it’s also clear as day you’ve never been outside your “endz” you know nothing about Minnesota and America.:ufdup:
It's clear you've never left your ghetto. Imagine thinking a Somali born in Minnesota is fortunate, complementary of the American education system I presume.

I've repeatedly stated everything because your brain can't comprehend your tales don't fit actual facts. Somalis in Minnesota are poor, stupid and are literally the creators of the Minnesota ghetto and somehow birth terrorists at an absurd rate all while being verbally bullied by their own president/his supporters. No semantics, rumours or stories will ever change this, the statistics (which you can't understand for some reason) are on my side here.

Do you know how many times I've had to defend your shitty enclave on the internet because people hate you? You guys are basically viewed as backwards savages there because you refuse to integrate and become "cadaan".

No amount of bullshit will beat official statistics or funded research, you can insult or bring up rumours or even lie like you've been doing for the past hours of this conversation. Fact is Somalis in the US are literally at the bottom of the income scale.
Based on your understanding of economics, that is highly unlikely :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::deadmanny::dead1::deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose:
You may as well ignore the guy at this point, it's painful to watch:ohlord:

You can't compare the UK's economy to that of the US, when the UK is about the size of a state in america. Makes no sense, vastly different export/import prowess.

That said, the UK relies heavily on foreign investments especially in the engineering/tech sector. Literally, most engineering firms in the UK the British don't even own (anymore).

And yes 100%!!! No one would pass up the opportunity to work in the states. But it's sooo hard to get if you're coming from the UK. American companies have to sponsor you, get you a visa and pay fees on top of your salary.

I was hoping that I could get a transfer to an american plant one day. The company i'm with has many plants in america.

Make the most of it American $omalis.

Trending

Latest posts