To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

My nigga the south and west side of Chicago are compared to Iraq in terms of violence, I don’t think those niggas would even remotely be intimidated by rio. London has 9 million people and does anywhere from 80-100 murders a year, NYC has 8 million and does 300 plus it was doing 2,500 murders a year in the 90s, no comparison at all sxb.
What you call a “ghetto” in London would be a normal city neighborhood in the US, watch the YouTube channel Charliebo313, you’ll reevaluate your definition of what’s bad.

Rio favelas is a war zone worse than Syria the worst part is São Paulo has a higher murder rate per capita. Daily fire fights with armed forces of skirmishes lasting of up to 3-4 hours is a daily thing.
It is said on average 1 in 3 people will be involuntarily involved in some sort of shoot out a year.

They broke their own world record in 2017 with a total of 63,880 which averages at around 175 deaths per day. Contrast to Chicago where it’s highest recorded murder rate of 762 people killed in 2016 has been steadily declining by 10 percent each year.

Rio favelas is a war zone worse than Syria the worst part is São Paulo has a higher murder rate per capita. Daily fire fights with armed forces of skirmishes lasting of up to 3-4 hours is a daily thing.
It is said on average 1 in 3 people will be involuntarily involved in some sort of shoot out a year.

They broke their own world record in 2017 with a total of 63,880 which averages at around 175 deaths per day. Contrast to Chicago where it’s highest recorded murder rate of 762 people killed in 2016 has been steadily declining by 10 percent each year.
Chicago’s highest record was around 1,000 and LA’s record is 2,589, New York had 2,605. You gotta remember that’s insanely high for a first world country, where there’s functional police, medical treatment etc under no circumstances should the US’s 3rd largest city be having over 4,000 shooting victims a year. Those are Warzone stats wtf.

Chicago’s highest record was around 1,000 and LA’s record is 2,589, New York had 2,605. You gotta remember that’s insanely high for a first world country, where there’s functional police, medical treatment etc under no circumstances should the US’s 3rd largest city be having over 4,000 shooting victims a year. Those are Warzone stats wtf.

At its peak Chicago’s murder count was 970 in 1970. Rio Is partially a wealthy city though despite its heavy contrast of favelas. Those are war zone stats because the favelas are literally war zones. I was just pointing out the fact that you mentioned it wasn’t worse than Chicago. You can search it all up if you want it’s crazy out there. Mobs set out barricades so police convoys can’t enter.

At its peak Chicago’s murder count was 970 in 1970. Rio Is partially a wealthy city though despite its heavy contrast of favelas. Those are war zone stats because the favelas are literally war zones. I was just pointing out the fact that you mentioned it wasn’t worse than Chicago. You can search it all up if you want it’s crazy out there. Mobs set out barricades so police convoys can’t enter.
Is Favelas a neighborhood in Rio or a separate city?
I said around 1,000 as an estimate because I couldn’t find an article on the peak for Chicago. Either way it goes to show how bad gun violence in America is if we’re being compared to 3rd world shitholes:ileycry:

Is Favelas a neighborhood in Rio or a separate city?
I said around 1,000 as an estimate because I couldn’t find an article on the peak for Chicago. Either way it goes to show bad gun violence in America is if we’re being compared to 3rd world shitholes:ileycry:

Favelas is literally right next to all of those beach resorts with the wealthy hotels (local hotspot for tourists) couples miles up the mountain also bordering. If you visit Rio you have to drive through there to get to the beaches.
DB8F4CD2-0C61-4DCE-AF6E-FCFFB9C18AE0.jpeg
AC29015E-7BB4-42BF-99DC-077688E42ACB.jpeg

Parents moved here, so many are too poor or deluded to leave. TOO many of my friend think they cant leave london. The lot of them are retarded, but I dont blame them. Theyre suffering from mass brainwashing.

You can only escape once you go elsewhere. Some people dont even leave the little tuulo they live in. Some people living in enfield never go near zone 1 or 2.

Trending