To Ex-Muslims I have a q

Peace means different things to different people. For me, I'm in peace, and if the divine is real, am blessed and grateful for all I have in life. If it isn't, I'm still blessed and grateful for all I have in life.
My advice to you brother is go to a Good reliable Muslim scholar or defender. If you can’t then go to your local Masjid, inshallah they’ll help.

Leaving Islam is such a giant decision to make. Do you really think when you die you won’t be resurrected?

Fam, you should really think about Islam and study it. Spend time learning about the deen you left. You should think about God and ask him to guide you inshallah.

It’s shaytan (the devil) that wants to misguide you, don’t let him win.

Allah says in the Quran- Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Surah 39:53)

May Allah guide you to Islam and grant you paradise in the hereafter.

Last edited:
I went to Mogadishu.

To answer your question,

If God cannot stop genocide, famine, rape, extreme poverty, and horrific diseases from happening to hundreds of millions of innocents then he is weak and not deserving of worship.

If he can stop it but chooses not to, he either does not care about us or is a sadist.

I have come to the conclusion that suffering is meaningless and that God is blind, deaf and dumb to our prayers.
nigga u were raping each other in mogadishu looting and stealing people's daughters. YOUR PEOPLE same religion, same language, same everything yet u wanna put the incompetence of your people on God??
Somalis have NO ONE but themselves to blame. NOT GOD.
Calool jileec ayaa ku haayo wallahi. U went to bombadishu and renounced islam coz of the "suffering"
:mjlol:

You shouldve been alive when the mongols invaded the muslim world, then u wouldve seen true suffering.

All the gaalo complaining "why cant Allah stop suffering?"
"why does he create evil?"

You muslims are pathetic wallahi.

waryaa Allah does whatever he wants. simple. sheekada meesha ku xidh.

I'd rather watch the bakhti Leonardo da Vinci doodle with his xaar for a whole day than argue with somali athiests on the net about religion. complete waste of time.
:drakekidding:

One important thing that affects many Muslim youth in the west is their dissociation with the Quran.

We just teach our kids to memorise the Quran and that's it. However, if we teach them the meaning of the Quran and Arabic from a young age it will help them understand that Islam is the truth.

Most of those leaving Islam had no certainty in their faith to begin with. They were lucky enough to be born Muslim, but they grew up without proper Islamic education and this lack of knowledge caused uncertainty in their religion.

To be Muslim is to have yaqeen...certainty that Islam is the truth.

The Quran wallahi for those who understand it, and ponder over it, it is all the proof they need. How many mushrikeen quraysh became Muslims after hearing the words of God? They realised with certainty that the Quran was not the mere words of a human being but that it was without a doubt the words of God.

One sahabi whose name I forget, after hearing the following ayats became Muslim straight away

35. Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?

36. Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief.

The Quran is the miracle given to our beloved prophet. If you are sincere and are really seeking the truth, then you are lucky because we live in a world now where everything has been made easy for us.

Get yourself an English copy of the Quran, and sit down and read a bit every day. Also if your Somali is good there are many tafsir explaining the Quran by Somali sheikhs.

Stay away from anti-Islamic propaganda and instead immerse yourself in the Quran.

With knowledge comes certainty.

Its crazy how they could look at all the emotions and feelings they experience and chalk it up to simple chemicals.

Its like hearing a fully functional speaker blaring music and saying the sound waves dont exist, its just wiring in a box that came together to be perceived by the air and the fleshy antennas in the air.
This is from the fitnah of masih ud dajjal. Reckless youths living in a virtual paradise and not being cognizant of the tremendous blessing of being able to eat, nut, see, love, care. Dark hearted individuals with cowardly tendencies.

Sound waves exist and can be measurable... in fact we can create sound waves electrically and induce feeling in your head electrically.

Take some LSD , you will understand the idea that feelings are simply chemicals.

All the gaalo complaining "why cant Allah stop suffering?"
"why does he create evil?"

You muslims are pathetic wallahi.

waryaa Allah does whatever he wants. simple. sheekada meesha ku xidh.

I'd rather watch the bakhti Leonardo da Vinci doodle with his xaar for a whole day than argue with somali athiests on the net about religion. complete waste of time.
:drakekidding:
If allah does whatever he wants what if he exists and is fucking with you?

What if this is his joke on humanity because he is bored and wants to see all of you dead.

Sound waves exist and can be measurable... in fact we can create sound waves electrically and induce feeling in your head electrically.

Take some LSD , you will understand the idea that feelings are simply chemicals.
Your delusion is strong.
The fact that emotion is chemically induced and sound waves are electrically induced is the point.

It means they are a thing, an entity to be experienced and described. Moreover, their cohesive sensory nature is what makes their existence all the more amazing because as you say they are the byproducts of electricity and tiny drops of chemically laden blood in the human or animal brain.

Wallahi, its actually amazing how someone walks out into nature everyday and is surrounded by an infinite number of perfectly functioning beings (animals plants air) that are essentially organic machines and still chooses this attitude.

It shows that you and your elk are simply choosing to ignore the miraculous nature of everything around you. I mean if a drop of LSD can make you feel euphoric or trippy with that little brain of yours, what do you think a planet where the atmosphere is LSD is would do to a brain evolved to handle it? If you and this entire universe and this perfectly functioning planet are currently existing off of a statistical impossibility, why cant it reoccur? If science can go from discovering DNA in 1953 to gene editing in 2019, what makes you think that by 2500 we wont have discovered the essential compound to each being that would regenerate into that being given the right conditions in the same way that a torn meniscus regenerates itself?

The reality is that you are
Ignoring the fact that your existence is a statistical impossibility
Presuming that it can never ever possibly occur again and that the "chance" that sprung your entire existence is the only unique miraculous universal event.
Making yourself blind to everything you come across everydsy. I mean you are talking to me right now though metal and invisible waves. And in an hour, you will eat the flesh of an organism that just do happens to sustain your life force.
Finally, you and every atheist and ex muslims are cowards. You have not been accepted like you thought you would and you do not have peace. As i talk to you about islam and Allah, two things i love, you re talking to me about islam and Allah, two things you believr are fabrications. A person who spends his time talking about things he believes to br fabrications is either deluded or is too cowardly to admit his true belief of those things.

We ask Allah to guide you and knowles snd aussir and vr and yourbromoe and every deluded goof that still lives with their dukes rent free eats delicious food and shakes their fist at Allah

Your delusion is strong.
The fact that emotion is chemically induced and sound waves are electrically induced is the point.

It means they are a thing, an entity to be experienced and described. Moreover, their cohesive sensory nature is what makes their existence all the more amazing because as you say they are the byproducts of electricity and tiny drops of chemically laden blood in the human or animal brain.

Wallahi, its actually amazing how someone walks out into nature everyday and is surrounded by an infinite number of perfectly functioning beings (animals plants air) that are essentially organic machines and still chooses this attitude.

It shows that you and your elk are simply choosing to ignore the miraculous nature of everything around you. I mean if a drop of LSD can make you feel euphoric or trippy with that little brain of yours, what do you think a planet where the atmosphere is LSD is would do to a brain evolved to handle it? If you and this entire universe and this perfectly functioning planet are currently existing off of a statistical impossibility, why cant it reoccur? If science can go from discovering DNA in 1953 to gene editing in 2019, what makes you think that by 2500 we wont have discovered the essential compound to each being that would regenerate into that being given the right conditions in the same way that a torn meniscus regenerates itself?

Presuming that it can never ever possibly occur again and that the "chance" that sprung your entire existence is the only unique miraculous universal event.
Making yourself blind to everything you come across everydsy. I mean you are talking to me right now though metal and invisible waves. And in an hour, you will eat the flesh of an organism that just do happens to sustain your life force.
Finally, you and every atheist and ex muslims are cowards. You have not been accepted like you thought you would and you do not have peace. As i talk to you about islam and Allah, two things i love, you re talking to me about islam and Allah, two things you believr are fabrications. A person who spends his time talking about things he believes to br fabrications is either deluded or is too cowardly to admit his true belief of those things.

We ask Allah to guide you and knowles snd aussir and vr and yourbromoe and every deluded goof that still lives with their dukes rent free eats delicious food and shakes their fist at Allah

No one denies that the systems in the universe are not amazing we simply deny that a magical super being created it and sent a book down to an Arabian Bedouin 1400 years ago. This is clearly a sad attempt at a straw men argument.​
Furthermore , nature is not perfect. If it was perfect , whatever that metric implies, it wouldn't constantly evolve into new systems to compensate for its deficiencies.​
Side note: Infact , the word "perfect" is arbitrary and is simply a maximum ideal humans use to reduce "thinking load".It is much easier to think black/white instead of a continuous spectrum of dimensionless ideas.​
My brain is , on average, equal to the size of most other brains. LSD and other chemicals simply expose the superfluous nature "feelings" are predicated on.It exposes that there is nothing miraculous about the way you feel and infact any interpretation other than "meh" espoused onto it is due to ignorant interpretation.​
"Science" is a concept , it's scientists who discovered physical laws the universe is based on and allowed others to work around it. Moreover, all non-muslims simply deny the ludicrious concept of islam not the innate beauty (which is based off superflous feelings) of the world. I'm not sure of anything however I hedge my bets on religion being fake.​
I am not denying that my existence is a statistical impossibility nor affirming it. However if there is a statistical probability of me re-existing in an infinite cosmos, then it doesn't matter.An infinite amount of time allows rebirth and thus we exist after X billion years (a lot of time...) of waiting.​
E.g , after 10 billion years I came to "life".​
I am not a "Coward" and am not looking for acceptance from you. I spend my time exposing liars and sheep , it is a noble effort I spend a few hours on randomly.​
To recap your argumenta skills are laughable, and since you believe in islam I assume your critical analysis is just as dismal.​
I bid you good day and happy hunting.​

No one denies that the systems in the universe are not amazing we simply deny that a magical super being created it and sent a book down to an Arabian Bedouin 1400 years ago. This is clearly a sad attempt at a straw men argument.

Furthermore , nature is not perfect. If it was perfect , whatever that metric implies, it wouldn't constantly evolve into new systems to compensate for its deficiencies.

Side note: Infact , the word "perfect" is arbitrary and is simply a maximum ideal humans use to reduce "thinking load".It is much easier to think black/white instead of a continuous spectrum of dimensionless ideas.

My brain is , on average, equal to the size of most other brains. LSD and other chemicals simply expose the superfluous nature "feelings" are predicated on.It exposes that there is nothing miraculous about the way you feel and infact any interpretation other than "meh" espoused onto it is due to ignorant interpretation.

"Science" is a concept , it's scientists who discovered physical laws the universe is based on and allowed others to work around it. Moreover, all non-muslims simply deny the ludicrious concept of islam not the innate beauty (which is based off superflous feelings) of the world. I'm not sure of anything however I hedge my bets on religion being fake.

I am not denying that my existence is a statistical impossibility nor affirming it. However if there is a statistical probability of me re-existing in an infinite cosmos, then it doesn't matter.An infinite amount of time allows rebirth and thus we exist after X billion years (a lot of time...) of waiting.

E.g , after 10 billion years I came to "life".

I am not a "Coward" and am not looking for acceptance from you. I spend my time exposing liars and sheep , it is a noble effort I spend a few hours on randomly.

To recap your argumenta skills are laughable, and since you believe in islam I assume your critical analysis is just as dismal.

I bid you good day and happy hunting.

Alright kid dunno.
You sound depressed and angry

One important thing that affects many Muslim youth in the west is their dissociation with the Quran.

We just teach our kids to memorise the Quran and that's it. However, if we teach them the meaning of the Quran and Arabic from a young age it will help them understand that Islam is the truth.

Most of those leaving Islam had no certainty in their faith to begin with. They were lucky enough to be born Muslim, but they grew up without proper Islamic education and this lack of knowledge caused uncertainty in their religion.

To be Muslim is to have yaqeen...certainty that Islam is the truth.

The Quran wallahi for those who understand it, and ponder over it, it is all the proof they need. How many mushrikeen quraysh became Muslims after hearing the words of God? They realised with certainty that the Quran was not the mere words of a human being but that it was without a doubt the words of God.

One sahabi whose name I forget, after hearing the following ayats became Muslim straight away

The Quran is the miracle given to our beloved prophet. If you are sincere and are really seeking the truth, then you are lucky because we live in a world now where everything has been made easy for us.

Get yourself an English copy of the Quran, and sit down and read a bit every day. Also if your Somali is good there are many tafsir explaining the Quran by Somali sheikhs.

Stay away from anti-Islamic propaganda and instead immerse yourself in the Quran.

With knowledge comes certainty.
Facts

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
To the people here who left Islam do your family know? if not do you plan to tell them one day? How do you think they'll take it? if you have told them how did they take it?
I feel like hiding being an ex muslim is much easier for guys since I have to wear hijab and skirts around my fam so living a double life is hard

No , unless you have a death wish ofcourse people have to keep things discreet when you're surrounded by narrow and closed minded individuals all the time.

I'd never disclose my doubts about religion to anyone specifically .

You don't need to open gateways of problems or be a minority within a minority.

Last edited:
Hi guys, god said to me, ‘I guide and misguide whom I wish”, was he lying and furthermore, Koran talks about qadar, which is predestination of Allah knows what will happen, how do we have free will?

Should we talk later.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Since you said "how do you think they'll take it"

I'd like to show you some indication that are a probability
There are two scenarios that'll likely occur
1: Their first reaction would be
shocked adrenaline running through veins the instant reaction would change to violence , abuse and foul language severely disorientated (if you have reached that state it's best to run for your life)

2: Their reaction would dramatically change , upsetness and grievances sometimes there could be contributing factors that your loved one might suffer from cardiac arrest , etc
Reaction wouldn't be violent though
Getting disowned or shunning might happen (as no parents want to hear their offspring is a gaal )

avoiding all these scenarios are the best options
As it is feasible enough not to get in trouble

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hi guys, god said to me, ‘I guide and misguide whom I wish”, was he lying and furthermore, Koran talks about qadar, which is predestination of Allah knows what will happen, how do we have free will?

Should we talk later.
Consequently, people are already predestined to either heaven or hell at birth, as Sunnis believe however, they will have no argument on the day of judgment since they never knew in advance what their fate would be, and they do acknowledge that they have choice which is what moral responsibility comes with.
The concept of human will being predetermined by God's
cause numerous doubts if you think outside the box and put yourself in another shoe

As God himself wants to guide and misguided individuals whom he wish
Muslims suffer on a daily basis and they say its their strength of faith or their Imaan the qadr of allah thats making them stronger" dunya we live on is temporary the hereafter is what we should worry about the kuffar have dunya we have aakhira "

In Islam, predestination is rendering of a belief that Muslims call al-qada wa al-qadar in Arabic. The phrase means "the divine decree and the predestination". In Islam, God has predetermined, known, ordained, and is constantly creating every event that takes place in the world. This is entailed by his being omnipotent and omniscient.
They never question why most of their prayers are unanswered
But its also predestination,
the will of god to wether accept prayers.

but reality it has blinded some of us and contradict the human concept of time and also inside of time .
If we believe something is divinely infinite and omnipotent eternally then why the paradox of free will is nonexistent to the average human comprehension whereby gods omniscience seems incompatible with human free will.

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Should we talk later.
@AussieHustler and @Abdi Hanson let me explain Qadr to you so you could understand as I already explained it in my other comment.

Let me give you an example:

Just because Allah knows the future and what would happen that doesn’t mean he’s controlling us and we “have no free will.”

A teacher in a class room might know a student who would pass or fail depending on their character! That doesn’t mean the teacher should be blamed for the student failing just because she knew the student was going to fail in the past.

The book of Allah (the preserved tablet) is Allahs knowledge of every single detail that’s going to happen till the day of judgement. That doesn’t mean he’s controlling us.

Just like your boss writes in his book that your going to come for an upcoming interview next week, If you come it doesn’t mean your boss is forcing you! It just means that he knows you’ll be coming and simply wrote it down before it took place.

That’s the best example of qadr and how you could understand it.
————————————————-
Free will does exist in Islam. Allah created Mankind and Jinn to worship him and gave us free will as a test for us. If we worship him, he would give us jannah as a reward. If we disobey him then he would deal with us (May Allah protect us from Hellfire).

Allah says in the Quran- And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." (Surah 18:29)

Allah is all merciful and just.

Is everything clear now? @AussieHustler @Abdi Hanson

Trending