To Ex-Muslims I have a q

To the people here who left Islam do your family know? if not do you plan to tell them one day? How do you think they'll take it? if you have told them how did they take it?
I feel like hiding being an ex muslim is much easier for guys since I have to wear hijab and skirts around my fam so living a double life is hard

To the people here who left Islam do your family know? if not do you plan to tell them one day? How do you think they'll take it? if you have told them how did they take it?
I feel like hiding being an ex muslim is much easier for guys since I have to wear hijab and skirts around my fam so living a double life is hard

u basically, left one religion to join another religion. lol

Yoo

Eel eh?
How old are you? what made you leave

Out of curiosity, can a faith based believer be semi-agnostic ?

How old are you? what made you leave

20 and just could never feel the connection to allah that everyone had I was raised in a very religous fam and went to an Islamic private school so Im educated in Islam. There was like years were used to overcompensate and literally wear jilbabs (which I thought were islamic at the time) and do most sunnahs I could and etc hoping Allah would make me feel something but still never felt anything until a point felt like I was lying to myself. I wondering questioning everything but for guess I dont rly believe a god exist (well an islamic one for now). There are some stuff in Islam I dont like which I dont wanna argue about since I know how those convos go since I know the islamic answers aswell.

@SOULSEARCHING tagging you since youre asking the same question

Out of curiosity, can a faith based believer be semi-agnostic ?
If you're talking about specifically islam and being semi agnostic I'm not sure. My cousin calls himself an agnostic muslim because he questions the existence of god but somehow feels something towards islam. I personally dont get it but Idc how people identify. However you can be an agnostic thiest where you think a god or gods probably exist yet you're not sure which one or not sure if humans know them at all

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I’m back to being a Muslim. Truthfully, the religion you were raised in is a reflection of your culture. There’s no other way but you don’t have to wear hijab/big clothes or pray, believe in the afterlife etc......

Atheism is not the absence of religion, but, the absence in belief in existence of god, so is agnostic which is the belief the possibility of existence of god.
You're right about the definitions but that doesn't make them religions. Religion usually defined as a

''set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.''

Atheism doesn't contain any of those and I only question the existence of god and don't have the same rituals and moral codes with Christopher Hitchens.
In fact many religions are atheistic like Buddhism, which rejects the idea of god. Atheism is as much of a religion as the Tv switched off is a Tv channel

I’m back to being a Muslim. Truthfully, the religion you were raised in is a reflection of your culture. There’s no other way but you don’t have to wear hijab/big clothes or pray, believe in the afterlife etc......
Why did you leave and back to being Muslim if I may ask?
I like some things of islamic culture I still do but when it comes to clothing I have to wear such clothing around my family or theyd have a heart attack which is restrictive.

You're right about the definitions but that doesn't make them religions. Religion usually defined as a

''set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.''

Atheism doesn't contain any of those and I only question the existence of god and don't have the same rituals and moral codes with Christopher Hitchens.
In fact many religions are atheistic like Buddhism, which rejects the idea of god. Atheism is as much of a religion as the Tv switched off is a Tv channel

u sound so good at saying a lot of nothing.

May Allah guide you Ikraan. Talk to Muslim scholars and debaters! I could give you names if you want.

Anyways let me ask you a questions and i hope you reply inshallah.

Since you don’t believe in religion, Do you believe Objective Morality exists? Because without religion, Objective Morals don’t exist.

Also my question to you is, who created you? Who created the billions of Galaxies? Who created your braincells? Who created the air you breathe? Who created this whole entire universe?

Don’t you think it’s illogical to doubt a divine being made all this? Also, Do you really believe there is not a divine being and hereafter doesn’t exist? Do you really believe we are going to die and become nothing in our graves?

Do you really believe evil people who killed millions will escape and there’s no consequences for them in the hereafter or in some way?

(You don’t have to answer everything in Who created, you could just answer the general question of my examples).

May Allah guide you sis and please rethink your decision about leaving Islam. Get the help you need from reliable Muslim scholars/defenders and inshallah you shall be guided.

Trending

Latest posts