To Ex-Muslims I have a q

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This teacher example is bad, Listen to this to get another view
I respect this interpretation. I never considered it. This is a pretty eye opening perspective on the concept of destiny. Hell it makes you think about the human limitations of logic itself.

VixR

Veritas
I had no idea that you are an ex-Muslim. What made you leave the deen?
I don’t believe in it. There’s so many things within religions that points to it being manmade, and I looked into all the major religions, which are the same in that aspect.

I’m not closed off to there being a “higher power”, but I believe none of us know what that is, or if it is.

Our search for those existential answers is what religion stems from. But, to me, it’s like riffing or brainstorming divinity (first it was natural elements they made their Gods, then more complex figures, polytheism, monotheism, prophetic humans that can interface with the divine, etc). None of it is real, but all a culmination of wild guesses and rituals to be in its favor, and bring purpose and order to its followers.

That's definitely a different interpretation than what I knew. However, even if God knew via knowing everything about a person and thus what they'd do, it doesn't explain the lack of intervention on evil actions done on the innocent. It explains evil actions of individuals, but not the injustices of those who are victims.

Now you can say that they will be punished in Hell. Okay, but then what of our interpretation of those going to Hell? I know that when you die, you either go to Hell or Heaven, yes? So, under this system, say there is a disbeliever. We know he is going to Hell, because he's a disbeliever, by definition of the rulings of Islam, that disbelievers won't go to Heaven. Now on Earth, some of these disbelievers are innocent, in the perspective that they didn't do anything wrong in a physical level. As in, they never stole, killed, cheated, etc. If these types of people go to Hell, for not believing, and evil men (who do the bad acts I mentioned before, like stealing, killing, cheating, etc) also go to Hell, what does this say about both Hell and the Judge of Hell, Allah?

How do you reconcile that there will be people you can proudly call your friend, who are going to Hell, for merely not believing, when they will be partnered with those who commit treacherous acts on Earth?

It depends, we as Muslims Can’t say so and so is going to hell without a verse or a sahih hadith. The only people we know who are going to hellfire is Abu lahab and his wife, Pharaoh and others.

If you disbelieve in Islam knowing it’s the truth after Allah showed you proofs and signs and you disbelieve then on the day of judgement, you’ll be judged justly and end up in Hellfire. If you didn’t receive the message of Islam while you were alive or you were confused about Islam then on the day of judgement, you’ll be tested there fairly (you will have your own test) and Allah knows best.

Because worshiping the one who made you and gave you everything is the most grateful thing you can do, neglecting it would be a horrible thing to do. Your breathing, walking and seeing because of him.

Instead of just thinking about the negative, think about the positive. Allah doesn’t want to punish us and that’s not his intention! He’s the most merciful. Even if your sins reach the skies, Allah would still forgive you if your sincere. Allah tells you do not despair or lose hope in my mercy. If you sincerely believe and worship him, he will grant you paradise and eternal happiness.
————————————————

Your other question about The evil actions done on the victims and why God doesn’t intervene. This world is temporary, all types of injustices will be held to account on the day of judgement.

Also you need to keep in mind this world is a test and God tests every individual Human being in different circumstances. He does it to bring out the best of faith from people. Even the prophets suffered like Prophet Ayub (as) suffered with an illness because he was being tested by Allah. Allah gives certain people power and wealth to test them and Allah tests certain people with hardships to bring the best out of them.

Allah says in the Quran - “And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient“ (surah 2:155)

Was that clear? @YourBroMoe I hope you understand and May Allah guide you.

What about natural disasters or diseases? What kind of a god lets children develop terminal cancer and other genetic illnesses?

God has a funny way of averting responsibility, everything bad is due to humans (who he created), everything good is due to God. The mental gymnastics needed to justify this is outstanding honestly.

God is the ultimate narcissist , imagine creating billions of people so that they can worship you.
:mjlol:

God is the ultimate narcissist , imagine creating billions of people so that they can worship you.
:mjlol:

So let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, We know what they conceal and what they declare.

Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?

-Sura Ya-Seen, Ayah 76 - 77

Your Lord creates what He pleases and chooses those He will- they have no choice- so glory be to God, and may He be exalted above the partners they ascribe to Him!

Your Lord knows what their hearts conceal and what they reveal.

-Sura Al-Qasas, Ayah 68 - 69

So let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, We know what they conceal and what they declare.

Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?

-Sura Ya-Seen, Ayah 76 - 77

We were actually not created from a sperm drop , obviously bedouin arabs believed we were, we were created from a combination of an egg and a single sperm within a sperm drop.

This magical God is in your imagination, he doesn't exist.

Say, ‘I warn you only through the Revelation.’ The deaf will not hear the warning call,

yet if a mere breath of your Lord’s punishment touches them, they will be sure to cry, ‘Woe to us! We were wrong!’

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 45 - 46

We were actually not created from a sperm drop , obviously bedouin arabs believed we were, we were created from a combination of an egg and a single sperm within a sperm drop.

This magical God is in your imagination, he doesn't exist.
If Allah doesn’t exist then you simply have no objective morals. If you Atheists don’t have objective morals then you have no right to criticize Islam or any other morals. That’s a challenge Atheists would never answer.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It depends, we as Muslims Can’t say so and so is going to hell without a verse or a sahih hadith. The only people we know who are going to hellfire is Abu lahab and his wife, Pharaoh and others.

If you disbelieve in Islam knowing it’s the truth after Allah showed you proofs and signs and you disbelieve then on the day of judgement, you’ll be judged justly and end up in Hellfire. If you didn’t receive the message of Islam while you were alive or you were confused about Islam then on the day of judgement, you’ll be tested there fairly (you will have your own test) and Allah knows best.

Because worshiping the one who made you and gave you everything is the most grateful thing you can do, neglecting it would be a horrible thing to do. Your breathing, walking and seeing because of him.

Instead of just thinking about the negative, think about the positive. Allah doesn’t want to punish us and that’s not his intention! He’s the most merciful. Even if your sins reach the skies, Allah would still forgive you if your sincere. Allah tells you do not despair or lose hope in my mercy. If you sincerely believe and worship him, he will grant you paradise and eternal happiness.
————————————————

Your other question about The evil actions done on the victims and why God doesn’t intervene. This world is temporary, all types of injustices will be held to account on the day of judgement.

Also you need to keep in mind this world is a test and God tests every individual Human being in different circumstances. He does it to bring out the best of faith from people. Even the prophets suffered like Prophet Ayub (as) suffered with an illness because he was being tested by Allah. Allah gives certain people power and wealth to test them and Allah tests certain people with hardships to bring the best out of them.

Allah says in the Quran - “And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient“ (surah 2:155)

Was that clear? @YourBroMoe I hope you understand and May Allah guide you.
We all make our decisions in life. You're a good man. May we find peace in this world, no matter what's real.

If Allah doesn’t exist then you simply have no objective morals. If you Atheists don’t have objective morals then you have no right to criticize Islam or any other religious morals.
Its crazy how they could look at all the emotions and feelings they experience and chalk it up to simple chemicals.

Its like hearing a fully functional speaker blaring music and saying the sound waves dont exist, its just wiring in a box that came together to be perceived by the air and the fleshy antennas in the air.
This is from the fitnah of masih ud dajjal. Reckless youths living in a virtual paradise and not being cognizant of the tremendous blessing of being able to eat, nut, see, love, care. Dark hearted individuals with cowardly tendencies.

I don’t believe in it. There’s so many things within religions that points to it being manmade, and I looked into all the major religions, which are the same in that aspect.

I’m not closed off to there being a “higher power”, but I believe none of us know what that is, or if it is.

Our search for those existential answers is what religion stems from. But, to me, it’s like riffing or brainstorming divinity (first it was natural elements they made their Gods, then more complex figures, polytheism, monotheism, prophetic humans that can interface with the divine, etc). None of it is real, but all a culmination of wild guesses and rituals to be in its favor, and bring purpose and order to its followers.

So, just out of curiosity, Who do you think created you? How was this Earth formed? What do you think will happen to you after you die? What do you believe to be your purpose in this life?

If Allah doesn’t exist then you simply have no objective morals. If you Atheists don’t have objective morals then you have no right to criticize Islam or any other morals. That’s a challenge Atheists would never answer.
If Allah exists then a sole moral system induces injustice. As can be seen by the development of an eternal hellfire reserved for those who don't believe in him.

If you Atheists don’t have objective morals then you have no right to criticize Islam or any other morals. That’s a challenge Atheists would never answer.

Wrong... there is no such thing as objective morals.We are dots in a rock in a universe in constant flux. Human morality is based around the reduction of suffering as that is biologically ingrained within us, it is a mutually beneficial system.

That said we are no more important then the cockroach you kill in the morning.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How close are you to finding it my dawg?
Peace means different things to different people. For me, I'm in peace, and if the divine is real, am blessed and grateful for all I have in life. If it isn't, I'm still blessed and grateful for all I have in life.

Peace means different things to different people. For me, I'm in peace, and if the divine is real, am blessed and grateful for all I have in life. If it isn't, I'm still blessed and grateful for all I have in life.
Ima keep it a buck and say that i dont believe you believe youre at peace. But inshaAllah your perception of shukr will lead to iman.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ima keep it a buck and say that i dont believe you believe youre at peace. But inshaAllah your perception of shukr will lead to iman.
On one Earth, there are many eyes. With many eyes, there are many worlds. Reflect on my words.

Trending

Latest posts