To Ex-Muslims I have a q

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Muslim/Islamic schools were for retarded somali kids who parents were afraid for them smoking and drinking, but they did it anyways.
I always thought the islamic school somali kids were the biggest retards on earth and coons. I used to bully those girls cause they couldn't wear pants :mjlol:

They knew all about fucking palestine but couldn't do a quadratic equation :mjlol:

You left Islam? Ewww :nahgirl::kodaksmiley:
Man I was so scared of duqsi and the macalins beating that I would wear layers of clothes to avoid that ass whooping

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
But expecting a 7 year old to be memorize a whole page while not understanding what he is reading is stupid asf

Why didnt you ask? I asked what Bismallahi rahmani rahiim meant and they told me. I also used to ask how Islam came to Somalia and when I got a weird shitty answer, I asked my parents and they topped up the information for me.

I even used to debate the macaalin and say Musa pbuh etc was black because "hoyo told me" oh and sheba too aka bilqis!:pachah1:, good times. I got pulled out of dugsi to focus on secular education but if you have an inquisitive mind it will come up.

Maybe self educated yourself more

I find the average somali gaalo can't answer these 3 questions
  • how did islam come to somalia
  • are there black prophets
  • how somalis spread islam across the world

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Why didnt you ask? I asked what Bismallahi rahmani rahiim meant and they told me. I also used to ask how Islam came to Somalia and when I got a weird shitty answer, I asked my parents and they topped up the information for me.

I even used to debate the macaalin and say Musa pbuh etc was black because "hoyo told me" oh and sheba too aka bilqis!:pachah1:, good times. I got pulled out of dugsi to focus on secular education but if you have an inquisitive mind it will come up.

Maybe self educated yourself more

I find the average somali gaalo can't answer these 3 questions
  • how did islam come to somalia
  • are there black prophets
  • how somalis spread islam across the world
Everyone knows what Bismillah means what most people don't know is what they are reading as they get more and more in the Quran and for asking questions it resulted in a beating
Why do you think I left the religion, realized I never had faith, educated myself and realized this life was not for me

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Everyone knows what Bismillah means what most people don't know is what they are reading as they get more and more in the Quran and for asking questions it resulted in a beating
Why do you think I left the religion, realized I never had faith, educated myself and realized this life was not for me

why didn't you ask what it meant? I did lol

"what does sirat al mustaqiin mean"? oh it means the straight/right path thats cool.

Yoo

Eel eh?
What about natural disasters or diseases? What kind of a god lets children develop terminal cancer and other genetic illnesses?

God has a funny way of averting responsibility, everything bad is due to humans (who he created), everything good is due to God. The mental gymnastics needed to justify this is outstanding honestly.
You are basically rejecting god/religion on the basis of the problem of evil correct?

Yoo

Eel eh?
If allah does whatever he wants what if he exists and is fucking with you?

What if this is his joke on humanity because he is bored and wants to see all of you dead.
He is wrong on many levels. Allah does not do whatever rather,Allah does according to his attributes. Lying isnt an attribute of Allah so that takes your theory out of the window.

Yoo

Eel eh?
I went to Mogadishu.

To answer your question,

If God cannot stop genocide, famine, rape, extreme poverty, and horrific diseases from happening to hundreds of millions of innocents then he is weak and not deserving of worship.

If he can stop it but chooses not to, he either does not care about us or is a sadist.

I have come to the conclusion that suffering is meaningless and that God is blind, deaf and dumb to our prayers.
Typical laymen atheist assertions that come from their subjective materialistic view of the world and trying to impose it on god. Of course from a materialistic standpoint you would think that death of "innocents", famine and poverty are all simply the end. Once you believe in god , we know that these things happen for a reason (known or unknown) and at the cost of limited pain like poverty, famine and death can come limitless pleasure of paradise. Your somalia examples was bad since all those events can be traced back to being man made, they werent natural disasters. You've taken human accountability and free will out of the equation as a whole.

"If God cannot stop genocide, famine, rape, extreme poverty, and horrific diseases from happening to hundreds of millions of innocents then he is weak and not deserving of worship.

If he can stop it but chooses not to, he either does not care about us or is a sadist" That's a false dichotomy based on a materialistic standpoint and excluding the main option that its a temporary pain for eternal pleasure in the afterlife.

"I have come to the conclusion that suffering is meaningless and that God is blind, deaf and dumb to our prayers" Its a false presuppositon that you know what's best for you when its the all knowing that in fact does , how do you proof suffering is meaningless? (rushed anwser, not much time nowadays)

Yoo

Eel eh?
ye the concepts, story and rules of all religion can get you lost in details and miss the bigger picture. it can throw you off balance and corrupt you. nothing is absolute and final.

i believe in a creator, i believe in souls, i believe there is a beginning after death. i believe reality is both what we can see and not see. does it really matter what these beliefs are called? religion is the same fundamental concepts with different masks.
It is of utmost importance to know what we were created for, how would we know what to do if not for religion? Abrahamic religions have obvious similarities since they come from the same source but vastly different in many important aspects. I should make a thread for all the confused lot on here when i have time

Muji

VIP
Im Muslim and believe in God, but Somali Dugsi was a waste of time lol. I got good marks though. It always seemed like the boys were absolute retards, I remember being around 7, and i got quized on the 3 holy cities, and one boy put mogadishu on that list..

He was right

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
It is of utmost importance to know what we were created for, how would we know what to do if not for religion? Abrahamic religions have obvious similarities since they come from the same source but vastly different in many important aspects. I should make a thread for all the confused lot on here when i have time

life is suffering and in suffering you find your worth as a human being. how you deal with evil, tragedy etc without spilling it over into others. its very hard because we know the world is a fked up place. responsibility is what i believe we were created for.

Atheism is an incredible delusion by people who believe in Allah but are kaffirs (ingrates) to the fact that their very life is a miracle.

When i see the atheists post, i can feel the anger and hatred of themselves as well as general unhappiness.

It is He who has made you successors upon the earth. And whoever disbelieves - upon him will be [the consequence of] his disbelief. And the disbelief of the disbelievers does not increase them in the sight of their Lord except in hatred; and the disbelief of the disbelievers does not increase them except in loss.

-Sura Fatir, Ayah 39

Mogadishu is a holy site to me. Why do the holy sites only have to be Arab sites???? Are you a self-hater?
That was not what I asked you
Do you believe that Allah is Ilah and that Muhammad is his messenger and the Qur'an are the truth?

If the answer is yes, then be careful to not joke with the deen for petty online clout.

They hypocrites are apprehensive lest a surah be revealed about them, informing them of what is in their hearts. Say, "Mock [as you wish]; indeed, Allah will expose that which you fear."

And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. If We pardon one faction of you - We will punish another faction because they were criminals.
9:64 -666

If you are a kafir, then feel free to do as you will, but remember

But those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.
24:39

Muji

VIP
That was not what I asked you
Do you believe that Allah is Ilah and that Muhammad is his messenger and the Qur'an are the truth?

If the answer is yes, then be careful to not joke with the deen for petty online clout.

They hypocrites are apprehensive lest a surah be revealed about them, informing them of what is in their hearts. Say, "Mock [as you wish]; indeed, Allah will expose that which you fear."

And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. If We pardon one faction of you - We will punish another faction because they were criminals.
9:64 -666

If you are a kafir, then feel free to do as you will, but remember

But those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.
24:39

What makes you think it was a joke? Mogadishu is a holy site for me it might not be for you.

Muslim/Islamic schools were for retarded somali kids who parents were afraid for them smoking and drinking, but they did it anyways.
I always thought the islamic school somali kids were the biggest retards on earth and coons. I used to bully those girls cause they couldn't wear pants :mjlol:

They knew all about fucking palestine but couldn't do a quadratic equation :mjlol:

You left Islam? Ewww :nahgirl::kodaksmiley:
A retard is someone who argues "Nowhere in the Quran does it say there were no female jinn prophets."
Fucking idiot.
:chrisfreshhah:

Trending