To Ex-Muslims I have a q

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I still stand by my statement that the Somali kids who went to
Islamic school were absolute fucking retards who couldn’t even do a quadratic equation , but could recite all the bakhti occupied areas of Palestine.

f*ck Islamic school aka Arab worship school lol.

Islamic school were absolute fucking retards who couldn’t even do a quadratic equation , but could recite all the bakhti occupied areas of Palestine.

Retard.
:chrisfreshhah:
You jokes wallahi.

Yoo

Eel eh?
life is suffering and in suffering you find your worth as a human being. how you deal with evil, tragedy etc without spilling it over into others. its very hard because we know the world is a fked up place. responsibility is what i believe we were created for.
No one wants half baked anwsers like that brother, people want to know what their meaning is in this life with conviction otherwise many would disagree with your view on life, since it all becomes subjective

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
No one wants half baked anwsers like that brother, people want to know what their meaning is in this life with conviction otherwise many would disagree with your view on life, since it all becomes subjective

maybe thats the problem, seeking for absolute certainty when we know very little. none truly knows the meaning of life but we can all create our own meaning, based on our subjective experiences.

you have to figure it out for yourself instead of being told, in my opinion.

Yoo

Eel eh?
maybe thats the problem, seeking for absolute certainty when we know very little. none truly knows the meaning of life but we can all create our own meaning, based on our subjective experiences.

Wishful thinking, creating your own meaning is what has put many in depressed states the nihilistic view of life is what makes atheists so prone to suicide . You dont know what's good for you, because can one really trust one's sense and judgement?

The problem is that objectivity is a fact for anyone who has any sense.

It is objectively true that children require the guidance of their parents to thrive.
It is objectively true that children, animals, and adults all look for a cause to whatever phenomenon they witness.
It is objectively true that this planet has everything necessary to acoccomodate what seems like a statistical impossibility

If we would have let you create your own "meaning" from the day you were born, you would have shriveled and died. The objective facts and people adhering to those objective facts is what allowed every atheist to reach a point where they are a functioning human being.

The greatest of all of those objective facts is that Allah (SWT) is the creator and that he has been progressively guiding mankind. Those who choose to deny that objective fact for their subjective desires will shrivel up just like a baby would if its parents decided that morality and necessities are not objective facts of survival and thriving for human beings.

WAKE UP ATHEISTS!
The world is in shambles all around you. Do you think you are secure. This is not jannah. You will die sooner or later and you will come to realize that all of this was a short dream in preparation for the true existence.

Wishful thinking, creating your own meaning is what has put many in depressed states the nihilistic view of life is what makes atheists so prone to suicide . You dont know what's good for you, because can one really trust one's sense and judgement?
its not surprising. just from the posts that i see here from them, they all have a dark, dismal and depressing feel. theyre in their own corner of isolation with no real hope and you can feel it in their posts.

they offer no real support for one another beyond helping each other get to that same place of isolation.
in real life every ex muslim atheist ive ever met was pathetic, dark, and had an aura of depression

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

it has to be a balance bro, you have to do your part and also seek for guidance. its not black or white, right or wrong. its a very complex and confusing and you gotta stay centered and see both sides to make the best judgement best suited to you.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
its not surprising. just from the posts that i see here from them, they all have a dark, dismal and depressing feel. theyre in their own corner of isolation with no real hope and you can feel it in their posts.

they offer no real support for one another beyond helping each other get to that same place of isolation.
in real life every ex muslim atheist ive ever met was pathetic, dark, and had an aura of depression

are you saying religious people are free from mental illness? and why is atheism a theme all of a sudden? im not atheist btw, in case you're trying to trigger me

are you saying religious people are free from mental illness? and why is atheism a theme all of a sudden? im not atheist btw, in case you're trying to trigger me
I said "WAKE UP ATHEISTS" as a generality.
Secondly, true mental illness that usually comes about as a result of either genetics or unbearable trauma can afflict anyone.

Constant, unending despair despite being not lacking anything in life is a trait of the kaffir

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I said "WAKE UP ATHEISTS" as a generality.
Secondly, true mental illness that usually comes about as a result of either genetics or unbearable trauma can afflict anyone.

Constant, unending despair despite being not lacking anything in life is a trait of the kaffir

if you had the right meaning/purpose in life you wouldn't despair. you would be busy and fulfilled.
people who are depressed might lack purpose, connections, wealth and family, or everything i listed.

look at peoples lives, not their faith, and you will find why they are suffering and despairing.

if you had the right meaning/purpose in life you wouldn't despair. you would be busy and fulfilled.
people who are depressed might lack purpose, connections, wealth and family, or everything i listed.

look at peoples lives, not their faith, and you will find why they are suffering and despairing.
Business and fulfillment are not the samd thing just as despair and difficulty are not.

There are many people who are busy but not fulfilled and many who are in difficulty but dont despair. The archetypes for both are present in the west and back home.

You will find that fulfillment - to whatever degree it can be found in this life - comes from ma'rifa of Allah and worship of him. After that, it comes from doing good genuinely to whatever capacity that one can do it for its own sake. Which is why you see both thr muslim and thr non muslim deriving good from doing good. It is in their fitrah and Allah responds to good with good regardless of whoever does it.

The ultimate good is the recognition of the ome who has created all good and directed towards all good (i.e muhammad) so the reward for that ultimate good is the ultimate good (i.e. jannah). It is therefore necessary to know that it is the faith of a man - in belief and practice- that will dictate his fulfillment
On one hand exists atheism which is a religion devoid of all good. Behind us are the faiths like christianity perennialsm and judaism, which despite their goodness are filled intrinsically with hasidness and desire

And on the right hand, we have that which calls to all good for whoever will take it. Those who follow it have never been unfulfilled and its fruits have always been fulfilment
But whoever is averse to Muhammad and his message will deny this for the sake of vanity

VixR

Veritas
Islamic school were absolute fucking retards who couldn’t even do a quadratic equation, but could recite all the bakhti occupied areas of Palestine.

What kind of Islamic school was that lol. That’s worse than my imagination.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
What kind of Islamic school was that lol. That’s worse than my imagination.

Girl it's real.

I used to bully those somalis so hard lol, i wonder what happened to them, i stopped talking to them after high school.

I remember them telling me about the boycott of israel because I was unintentionally using an isreali product, and I said who fucking cares lol in full view of their arab friends lol, its like I said f*ck their moms.

"You don't care about Rammallah or etc..."

"Nah i dont give a shit lol" :pachah1:" wtf a ramallah??":pachah1:

"Aren't you muslim?"

"Isn't half of palestine shia and christian, f*ck you caring about them for , f*ck a palestine, they can fight if they want it back:pachah1:"

Trending