To Ex-Muslims I have a q

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah I dont pray, kinda funny and random story but I used to take my little brother to dugsi about 2 times a week and since it was kinda far so I used to stay in the waiting area and I'm not lying when I say I have never ever prayed in that mosque, like they'd literally pray asr and maghrib and I'm watching NetFlix or doing some work in. Funnily at the same time, the ladies there loved me since I was young and very modest compared to a lot of the Muslim girls there dont wear hijab

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Those are all things caused by human beings, God gave human beings the freedom to do whatever and some decided to do that. This world is a test, don’t expect fairies to fly from the sky and kiss your cheeks. It’s our duty to help them, but know that the world works in a balance there are those that are starving and those that are full. Don’t blame God for things your people and my people caused. There are always lessons to be learned through hardships.
And there are multiple times God has changed your life and many others. The fact that you are in a developed country and get to have whatever, isn’t that by Gods mercy? You can choose to worship donkeys for all I care but don’t be spouting bullshit that doesn’t make sense just because your soul is worse than being deaf, blind and dumb(p.s thank you for quoting the Quran, I’m impressed with you atheists)

the developed country was built by secular westerners, it has nothing to do with your allah or his mercy.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
To the people here who left Islam do your family know? if not do you plan to tell them one day? How do you think they'll take it? if you have told them how did they take it?
I feel like hiding being an ex muslim is much easier for guys since I have to wear hijab and skirts around my fam so living a double life is hard

First of all congrats for leaving islam, it is stressful journey many went through. Most of religious people have doubts and unanswered questions but only some brave ones dare to question, research and draw their own honest conclusions. islam is not a religion for women and i'm happy to see many women are freeing themselves from misogyny religion like islam.

I don't think I will tell my family anytime soon because I know how brainwashed religious they are. I'm planning to move out to another country where i can live freely as i want and to be financially independent. I will send picture of myself with no hijab to my family to see their reaction and if everything go quietly, i will tell them i don't follow their religion anymore but if they react violently, i will cut them out of my life.

True it is more difficult to be ex-muslim women than ex-muslim men because of the ugly jilbab/hijab forced on women and general restrictions on muslim women.

I hope you live the life you wanted someday and wear whatever clothes you love. :it0tdo8:

Muji

VIP
@ikraan it's completely understandable to have doubts. I consider myself 'Muslim' but I don't agree and understand some of the key aspects of Islam and I don't think I ever will. I accepted the fact that I'll never be truly Muslim inside, I only follow the religion out of fear of the hellfire and I'm ok with that.

DM me if u wanna talk about it.

I blame @AussieHustler for this

So far he has taken the faith out of 675 people. May Allah protect us from his sinful ways.

First of all congrats for leaving islam, it is stressful journey many went through. Most of religious people have doubts and unanswered questions but only some brave ones dare to question, research and draw their own honest conclusions. islam is not a religion for women and i'm happy to see many women are freeing themselves from misogyny religion like islam.

I don't think I will tell my family anytime soon because I know how brainwashed religious they are. I'm planning to move out to another country where i can live freely as i want and to be financially independent. I will send picture of myself with no hijab to my family to see their reaction and if everything go quietly, i will tell them i don't follow their religion anymore but if they react violently, i will cut them out of my life.

True it is more difficult to be ex-muslim women than ex-muslim men because of the ugly jilbab/hijab forced on women and general restrictions on muslim women.

I hope you live the life you wanted someday and wear whatever clothes you love. :it0tdo8:

Its great to hear for the perspective of somali women thank you <3 (also @VixR ) (Also the somali men who replied answering to my question)
I dont live at home but I'm a student and lie at uni, I wear stuff I like but for school holidays and a weekend a month I'm wearing hijab which is annoying but fine for now I feel weird about doing that my whole life?? definitely isn't a thing I can do forever

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somali ex muslims are a huge threat to the community cause they still pretend to be Muslim while doing their fitnah. Even in this thread they are telling us I'm still wearing the attire, may Allah guide us I'm scared for my people.

Somali ex muslims are a huge threat to the community cause they still pretend to be Muslim while doing their fitnah. Even in this thread they are telling us I'm still wearing the attire, may Allah guide us I'm scared for my people.

Okay but, I don't want to lie pretending to be Muslim but what do choice do we have? It's not as easy as living Islam and living my life freely when I don't know how my parents would react? Being cut off as a person who loves their family and still somewhat relies on them isn't easy, knowing you're mum would be depressed and never the same is not pleasant and being cut off is an easier punishment since, my aunt, mum, and dad have all once expressed how ex muslims should be killed before?? If it was so easy leaving Islam then we wouldn't have to pretend? you think we like this shit??

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Same no matter how much I forced trying to be religious
It took me along time to arrive at that conclusion, I realized getting beat as a kid and told to memorize a book I couldn't comprehend didn't prolly help nor shaming for not praying help also

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Im Muslim and believe in God, but Somali Dugsi was a waste of time lol. I got good marks though. It always seemed like the boys were absolute retards, I remember being around 7, and i got quized on the 3 holy cities, and one boy put mogadishu on that list..

Im Muslim and believe in God, but Somali Dugsi was a waste of time lol. I got good marks though. It always seemed like the boys were absolute retards, I remember being around 7, and i got quized on the 3 holy cities, and one boy put mogadishu on that list..

I was the best in Dugsi loool, I didn't even hate dugsi that much since I found it so easy memorising the quran so my macalins loved me. I also went to a private muslim school and I was never NOT the top 3 in any islamic classes. All that Islamic knowledge I had is rly being wasted on me. The few Somali ppl who know I'm left Islam are always so shocked

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I was the best in Dugsi loool, I didn't even hate dugsi that much since I found it so easy memorising the quran so my macalins loved me. I also went to a private muslim school and I was never NOT the top 3 in any islamic classes. All that Islamic knowledge I had is rly being wasted on me. The few Somali ppl who know I'm left Islam are always so shocked

Muslim/Islamic schools were for retarded somali kids who parents were afraid for them smoking and drinking, but they did it anyways.
I always thought the islamic school somali kids were the biggest retards on earth and coons. I used to bully those girls cause they couldn't wear pants :mjlol:

They knew all about fucking palestine but couldn't do a quadratic equation :mjlol:

You left Islam? Ewww :nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

Trending