These Anti-LGBTQ Threads Are Disgusting

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
because if they were educated they would've taken themselves to mental hospital, why would you act on such desires. It's disgusting honestly.

The World health organization and scientists agree that it’s not a disorder and shouldn’t be treated as such.
The only ones who would have a problem with this are people with outdated beliefs and prejudices

I can understand not agreeing with the lifestyle, but hating these people's existence is utterly disgusting. No one wants to be born Gay or Bisexual. These some LGBT people on this forum you just don't know about them. I let people live as long as they don't harm children or innocent people.
#ProQueer #ProTrans! #ProAbortion #ProChoice #Feminism #SmashThePatriachy #EndSlutShaming #ProHoe #DefundThePolice #BodyPositivity #EndFatphobia #EndToxicMasculinity #StopMisgendering #Pronouns #TriggerWarnings
:mybusiness: & if anybody disagrees then #CancelCulture:sass1::sass2:
A52A0492-D21A-40AF-9248-59773F46DF5D.jpeg

When someone says numerous times that they aren't a liberal and uses common sense, take their word for it. This has turned into word-salad.

Your beliefs that you share here are all liberal, not based on Jewish religion or whatever you are claiming.

The deviance may be supported/promoted in your corrupt liberal religion but it is a MAJOR sin in Islam akin to trying to promote murder as innocent and normal.

It will never be accepted. Anyone who accepts it and believes it is not a crime can not be a Muslim, it is clear cut.

It's a growing movement. Curriculums that promote such stuff are on the increase. The fact that this was allowed should be a clear sign.
I personally believe in teaching the history of Queer/LGBT History because they intersected with Black causes, like Stonewall Riots. Also, Bayard Rustin organized the March on Washington and was LGBT. As long as there's no indoctrination and coming with it from a non biases point of view, then I see no issue.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Well this is what lgtbq somalis go through everyday what else did u expect?

KinsiHilaac

If you do not know how this is connected with homosexuality you are completely out of touch and don’t know what you’re talking about, in the least.

I’ve heard some complaints about schools teaching sex education,

but then I don’t want to argue right now why being taught reproductive health and sexual health is important lmfao

KinsiHilaac

There is an agenda behind it. It is an attempt to normalize/desensitize.
Me when I don’t understand why there is opposition:

Opposition exists cuz of bigoted people who think they have a right to hate on others for their sexuality

and unless that’s over, it will forever exist . Cope

Trending