These Anti-LGBTQ Threads Are Disgusting

I can understand not agreeing with the lifestyle, but hating these people's existence is utterly disgusting. No one wants to be born Gay or Bisexual. These some LGBT people on this forum you just don't know about them. I let people live as long as they don't harm children or innocent people.

I can understand not agreeing with the lifestyle, but hating these people's existence is utterly disgusting. No one wants to be born Gay or Bisexual. These some LGBT people on this forum you just don't know about them. I let people live as long as they don't harm children or innocent people.
have you not read the talmud?

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
What a hateful thing to say. If you’re that intolerant how about you just leave and go back to Somalia. Perhaps you’d fit in better over there.

What's hateful about telling the truth? We as Muslims, do not tolerate the LGBT lifestyle.
At most, we can offer help and advice. What I said is reasonable, tolerant and in fact, loving.
If you are gay, I am here to pray for you.

What's hateful about telling the truth? We as Muslims, do not tolerate the LGBT lifestyle.
At most, we can offer help and advice. What I said is reasonable, tolerant and in fact, loving.
If you are gay, I am here to pray for you.
Are they harming YOU in any way? I can understand some who force their lifestyle on others, but most just want to go on with their day and mind their business.

I'm not Christian. Haven't been for 10 years.
Vff67ihftyik.jpg

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
I agree with you, they’re just hateful as well, and also privileged because nobody is hating on the fact that they are straight .

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
I agree with you, they’re just hateful as well, and also privileged because nobody is hating on the fact that they are straight .

I say we educate them and if they don’t choose to respect humans on the basis of their sexualityNth
So you are LGBT or a sympathiser.

Someone who isn’t hateful I’d say

I say we educate them and if they don’t choose to respect humans on the basis of their sexualityNth

Someone who isn’t hateful I’d say

What about my comment is 'hateful'?

The part about offering help?
The part about offering advice?
The part about praying for them?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Lad, you’re on a Somali forum. A forum populated by people who belong to an ethnicity that is practically 100% Muslim. Need I remind you what the stance on homosexuality is in Islam? What did you expect?

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."

Trending