These Anti-LGBTQ Threads Are Disgusting

I'm a Centrist in thought, but I do consider myself a Liberal or Moderate Zionist. I follow Conservative Judaism which is Moderate. It's funny that when you get in a disagreement with someone that you throw incorrect adjectives to describe a person.
Go promote your sickness elsewhere. You won't find much support here.

Not every gay is a femboy & not every lesbian is a masculine mohak motorcycle rider. These people "come out of the closet" for a reason. Most gay haters didn't suspects they're khaniis.
If they are why tf are their lazy asses in Europe and not back in Somalia preaching about sharia law? or whatever tf they believe in. I'm not even gay but for fakes sakes braindead idiots like @AMusee @Omar del Sur and @Al hashimi really are the reason as to why muslim countries are all shit-holes. All these grown men can do is talk and talk for hours like some gossiping aunties but cannot act like real men even if their lives depend on it.

"Cultural utopia" kulaha nacas yahow you live in a gaal cadaans man's country with your hooyo on benefits, war hurdada ka kac doqon yahow and look at the world around you. @Barni I advise you to not waste your time nor even engage with these lowlives, as they are nothing but pathetic disappointment to the human race.
I didn’t even say anything disrespectful ig ur showing ur true colours

Trending