These Anti-LGBTQ Threads Are Disgusting

Lad, you’re on a Somali forum. A forum populated by people who belong to an ethnicity that is practically 100% Muslim. Need I remind you what the stance on homosexuality is in Islam? What did you expect?

Look, someone who gets it.

When you go to someone's house or even country, you follow the rules. He knows this is a Somali, Muslim forum, but he wants to dictate to us, to respect LGBT. I even saw him make a topic calling p0rnography 'Art'.

Seems to me that he is on here to misguide people, for all we know, he could be trying to find young boys to hump.

Are they harming YOU in any way? I can understand some who force their lifestyle on others, but most just want to go on with their day and mind their business.
I agree with you, they’re just hateful as well, and also privileged because nobody is hating on the fact that they are straight .

You are both non Muslim so your opinion is irrelevant on it when it comes to Muslims.

Homosexuality is one of the major sins, so bad it is among the few that has a punishment of death .

The “as long as it doesn’t bother me” is part of your liberal religions philosophy on the matter and that is not Islams stance.

That’s why westerners are now holding drag shows for their toddlers and fighting to not have their children be taught deviant homosexuality with ographic materials in elementary school. We see the fruits of the absolute deviant filth everywhere now and it effects the whole society.

Simply, it is a major sin in Islam and qawm lut had the worst punishment of any ummah in the Quran, there is also a capital punishment for it, and it is one of the few things the prophet sws cursed several times. Even the wife of Lut AS was destroyed for merely supporting them and not engaging it.

Stop trying to push your deviant beliefs/religion, it will not work.

You are both non Muslim so your opinion is irrelevant on it when it comes to Muslims.

Homosexuality is one of the major sins, so bad it is among the few that has a punishment of death .

The “as long as it doesn’t bother me” is part of your liberal religions philosophy on the matter and that is not Islams stance.

That’s why westerners are now holding drag shows for their toddlers and fighting to not have their children be taught deviant homosexuality with ographic materials in elementary school. We see the fruits of the absolute deviant filth everywhere now and it effects the whole society.

Simply, it is a major sin in Islam and qawm lut had the worst punishment of any ummah in the Quran, there is also a capital punishment for it, and it is one of the few things the prophet sws cursed several times. Even the wife of Lut AS was destroyed for merely supporting them and not engaging it.

I'm a Centrist in thought, but I do consider myself a Liberal or Moderate Zionist. I follow Conservative Judaism which is Moderate. It's funny that when you get in a disagreement with someone that you throw incorrect adjectives to describe a person.

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here

I don’t see the correlation between sexual exposure to kids and gay people. Whatever they’re doing there where u live is wrong

what we’re dealing with here, are innocent people who like the same sex. They’re not bashing anyone. Or abusing anyone the only one preaching hate right now is you and I know you see it

I'm a Centrist in thought, but I do consider myself a Liberal or Moderate Zionist. I follow Conservative Judaism which is Moderate. It's funny that when you get in a disagreement with someone that you throw incorrect adjectives to describe a person.

You are not a Muslim, your opinion is irrelevant. It is a crime so severe in Islam it comes with a death sentence.

You are not a Muslim, your opinion is irrelevant. It is a crime so severe in Islam it comes with a death sentence.
Muslims are our cousins according to us Jews. This is a humanity issue really not a religious one. You're calling for the death of people living freely and not harming anyone.

Trending

Latest posts