T-Y45591 migration into the Horn of Africa

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
The T-Y45591 tree has been updated on Yfull. TMRCA is 2500 ybp.

Somali-Rijal Al Almaa (Al Asir Arab) TMRCA: 1850 ybp. Isaaq TMRCA: 750 ybp. Surre-Isaaq TMRCA: 1600 ybp.

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y45591*/

Expect TMRCA to change, up or down, when the Somali Dante Lab samples in the pipeline are uploaded to YFull.

It seems like every single TMRCA has been lowered so far :/. I am a bit confused to be honest. I think we'll need more results to see adjusted and representative results.

It seems like every single TMRCA has been lowered so far :/. I am a bit confused to be honest. I think we'll need more results to see adjusted and representative results.

With few results, TMRCA is subject to change. The best way to get an accurate TMRCA is to obtain more distantly related DNA lineages to do the test because accuracy improves when the number of SNP's at Yfull's disposal increases. T-Y45591 Tree will be more representative when more Somalis upload to Yfull as has been the case with the Somali E-V32 tree.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
With few results, TMRCA is subject to change. The best way to get an accurate TMRCA is to obtain more distantly related DNA lineages to do the test because accuracy improves when the number of SNP's at Yfull's disposal increases. T-Y45591 Tree will be more representative when more Somalis upload to Yfull as has been the case with the Somali E-V32 tree.
Me being HA and the other Isaaqs being Garhajis would be enough to have the right TMRCA, wouldn't it ?
The same thing if you guys were right about Isaaq/Gadabuursi/Issa being closer to each other than Surre

Me being HA and the other Isaaqs being Garhajis would be enough to have the right TMRCA, wouldn't it ?

Judging solely by the Isaaq STRS on FTDNA, any TMRCA change will not be that great if, for example, a Habar Jeclo or Toljeclo were to do the YFull test. Y'all match quite well.

The same thing if you guys were right about Isaaq/Gadabuursi/Issa being closer to each other than Surre

I can only speak of the data in the Iacovacci study (Ciises) and the Samaron individual on FTDNA. If they were to do the YFull test, the TMRCA for our branch could change, but the Surre sample would still be the most distant match to the Isaaqs currently on YFull. Hypothetically speaking, if it was to go down by 50 ybp etc., this would mean that our lineage is roughly the same age as the main Harti E-V32 cluster on Yfull. That Nigga/Dheegocas sure left his mark on the Somali ethnic group, particularly thanks to the Isaaq, Ciise, Samaron T's considering their combined numerical concentration in Northern Somaliweyn.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Judging solely by the Isaaq STRS on FTDNA, any TMRCA change will not be that great if, for example, a Habar Jeclo or Toljeclo were to do the YFull test. Y'all match quite well.

I can only speak of the data in the Iacovacci study (Ciises) and the Samaron individual on FTDNA. If they were to do the YFull test, the TMRCA for our branch could change, but the Surre sample would still be the most distant match to the Isaaqs currently on YFull. Hypothetically speaking, if it was to go down by 50 ybp etc., this would mean that our lineage is roughly the same age as the main Harti E-V32 cluster on Yfull. That Nigga/Dheegocas sure left his mark on the Somali ethnic group, particularly thanks to the Isaaq, Ciise, Samaron T's considering their combined numerical concentration in Northern Somaliweyn.
Bro you Dir people lied to us all :pachah1::pachah1: I used to believe Dir was actually the original somali

Bro you Dir people lied to us all :pachah1::pachah1: I used to believe Dir was actually the original somali

Just like how some of you were lied to about being Bani Hashim. Some prolly got PTSD when they discovered they were relatively closely linked to the Dir T's or of E-V32 Cushitic ancestry. :drakekidding:

On a serious note, DNA doesn't change Dir's Real McCoy status as the mythical ethnogenesis of the Maxa Tidhi Samaale and Daarood ethnic group falls apart without us. As for a pre-Samaale identity that existed, I won't really give an eff about it if my roots are in the Middle East. I stop at being Samaale Somali. That Cush Malarkey, or any ancient Arab Semitic identity does not concern me. Anyway, who is to say we were not in Coastal North Somalia before the E-V32 Cush Gang made their way up North from the Southern Ethiopian Lowlands/Southern Somalia with their oxen?

Also, it is not necessarily the case that Dir=T in my opinion. I reckon it was a confederacy before Islam, much like the Oromos. This theory will obviously fall flat on its face in the unlikely scenario that we descend from a post-Islam lineage.

Yeah, the new T-Somali Yfull update is very interesting, Its now clear that Somali T entered
the horn from South West Arabia with the new upstream Arabian Sub-clade T-BY182320.

I think with TMRCA will keep changing for both E-V32 and T"s Somalis as more Somali samples
are added to Yfrull tree.

The T-Y45591 tree has been updated on Yfull. TMRCA is 2500 ybp.

Somali-Rijal Al Almaa (Al Asir Arab) TMRCA: 1850 ybp. Isaaq TMRCA: 750 ybp. Surre-Isaaq TMRCA: 1600 ybp.

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y45591*/

Expect TMRCA to change, up or down, when the Somali Dante Lab samples in the pipeline are uploaded to YFull.
:ohhh:This implies that dir T is more recent than I thought, this new saudi result changed alot and it would be wonderful to see as more and more subclades to be discovered.

:ohhh:This implies that dir T is more recent than I thought, this new saudi result changed alot and it would be wonderful to see as more and more subclades to be discovered.

Not confirmed yet. Yfull have not finished updating their tree. It is possible that the TMRCA I referenced earlier could increase.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
What would be your hypothesis then?
Just a random event, a man traveling for business that ended up assimilated to the natives that lived there a couple thousand years ago. Obviously someone that (probably) didn’t belong to any of the modern Arabian confederations

Trending