Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MBB are jealous even if their in power wouldnt be surprised if they attacked the banks to stop Farmaajo campaigm

Laagite

الداروودي
Reer N&N love their president, they gift him a house :wow1:

Get Farmaajo a young wife while you're at it :banderas:

TekNiKo

VIP
Caam Caam a heavy critic of Mudane Farmaajo donates $1000 to his house

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking Guriga Farmaajo lacagtiis oo gaaray 1.2million!! On the first day alone!

TekNiKo

VIP

I am crying with tears of joy the people have spoken with their pockets 1.2m + in 1 day
The Peoples President

The Office Reaction GIF

Jungle

VIP
Sheikh Sharif doesnt own a single property in Muqdisho but you dont see him trying to get 1 over on his supporters. He can afford to buy property and so can Farmaajo. Shameless boon.

TekNiKo

VIP
Sheikh Sharif doesnt own a single property in Muqdisho but you dont see him trying to get 1 over on his supporters. He can afford to buy property and so can Farmaajo. Shameless boon.
Farmaajo never asked for this but his beloved supporters came up with the idea and insisted. Thats what happens when millions of people love your work.

Hypocrites.

87A455A4-59BE-403E-92E1-854C380499E3.jpeg

World

VIP
Farmaajo never asked for this but his beloved supporters came up with the idea and insisted. Thats what happens when millions of people love your work.

Hypocrites.

View attachment 225326
$2 million of taxpayers money will be going towards HSM inauguration ceremony, he is emptying the state coffers which should be used in the drought yet they have a problem with people who want to show support for their ex president with their hard earned money ?

Jungle

VIP

Hypocrites.

View attachment 225326
Fair enough but Im not hg sxb. I just told you my adeer Sheikh Sharif has no properties whatsoever in Muqdisho and somehow General Odowaa under this govt received alot of land near the airport/ Halane. How that happen? :cosbyhmm:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Hypocrites.

View attachment 225326

This is campaign donation. Which is normal for a politician and head of a political party. For example I’ve donated to the Labour Party here in the U.K.

You are falsely comparing this to a private donation after an election to buy your daddy a house. An already rich former President.

Even Donald Trump, biggest grifter we’ve ever seen pretends his donations are going to the 2024 election after his loss. Farmaajo has his dick so up y’all ass he doesn’t even pretend it’s for NN but his own house…

Spend that on drought victims weirdo

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The jealous HAG are hypocrites this Thabit guy is the same giy that paid 40k to become a Presidential candidate and didnt get one vote why didnt he donate to drought victims instead? They hate Abo Farmaajo and seething with rage.

Where was he and others when the biggest bribery orgy was going on that we call election? They should’ve have called those tuug politicians to donate that money ileen waa haraam in the first place. That money would’ve made a bigger difference

TekNiKo

VIP
Fair enough but Im not hg sxb. I just told you my adeer Sheikh Sharif has no properties whatsoever in Muqdisho and somehow General Odowaa under this govt received alot of land near the airport/ Halane. How that happen? :cosbyhmm:
You have proof? Plus hes a general of course he can afford to buy land

This is campaign donation. Which is normal for a politician and head of a political party. For example I’ve donated to the Labour Party here in the U.K.

You are falsely comparing this to a private donation after an election to buy your daddy a house. An already rich former President.
Why do you care? Donation is a donation. President Farmaajo supporters will continue to donate and nothing you can do about it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You have proof? Plus hes a general of course he can afford to buy land

Why do you care? Donation is a donation. President Farmaajo supporters will continue to donate and nothing you can do about it.
I corrected your comparison between AAW’s political campaign donations and Farmaajo’s ‘donations to build him a house’.

But I am happy to offer you advice. Help the poor who need those donations rather than a multi millionaire.

Do you pretend Farmaajo isn’t a very rich former President?

TekNiKo

VIP
I corrected your comparison between AAW’s political campaign donations and Farmaajo’s ‘donations to build him a house’.

But I am happy to offer you advice. Help the poor who need those donations rather than a multi millionaire.

Do you pretend Farmaajo isn’t a very rich former President?
Why doesnt HSM donate? Didnt UAE give him and Rooble 9.1 million? Isnt AAW job to help them?

President Farmajo is not rich he stole zero dollars and only takes his salary, this is not a donation but a gift from his loyal supporters. Stay Mad

:hahaidiot:

Trending