Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Their people are dying and they donate money to an already rich politician. Alxahamdullilah, My family have donated to Gedo to help them but it's a shame that their own folk won't.
Why cant you do both? People are free to donate whoever they want its your money

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I thought this was a joke until my friend got a call telling him to put 20 into a Salama Bank. I'm certain these people are mentally ill. The rest of us should continue to donate to the drought causes and drill wells.
Some of y’all are alright. Putting aside the fkd/politics we should all help the drought victims which have no qabiil or region. It’s affecting all Somalis.

Instead people want to donate to an already rich politician. Donating to any politician in Somalia is ridiculous given they’re all corrupt

Who in there right mind would want to stay in Mogadishu? Only certain hawiye subclans feel protected and at home there. The rest of the Somali people are not welcome. We send our best there but only to lead we don’t want our citizens living there. It’s a death sentence. Mogadishu for us Somalis is like South Africa, you never know when they’ll chimp out
Xamar proved themselfs in the 90s

:russ: :russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
The fundraising for Abo Farmaajo house will also include a library and an office for Farmaajo Foundation. It will also be used to fund President Farmaajo tour around the world. So he can meet his supporters

The campaign is called “Mahadsanid Madaxweyne !”

Farmaajo's supporters should have postponed this initiative until the ongoing droughts are addressed.

Farmaajo should come out publicly and tell his supporters to redirect their funds towards drought relief. Instant PR win which I know Majnuun Farmaajo loves.

Likewise for Qoslaaye, he should forgo the reported $1.5 million to be spent on his inaugaration ceremony and limit his current tour of the country to only the most drought stricken areas.

Imagine a country where upwards of a $100 million was spent on the elections with a looming famine on the horizon, pure insanity!

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo's supporters should have postponed this initiative until the ongoing droughts are addressed.

Farmaajo should come out publicly and tell his supporters to redirect their funds towards drought relief. Instant PR win which I know Majnuun Farmaajo loves.

Likewise for Qoslaaye, he should forgo the reported $1.5 million to be spent on his inaugaration ceremony and limit his current tour of the country to only the most drought stricken areas.

Imagine a country where upwards of a $100 million was spent on the elections with a looming famine on the horizon, pure insanity!
Make a seperate topic and go fundraise there, stop derailing my thread with your nonsense

TekNiKo

VIP
Whoever donates to the House of Abo Farmaajo is is as if he has build a masjid for Allah ka qaybqaata dhismaha xabiibul Malyuun, ajar iyo xasaanaad ka helaysin:rejoice:

18F1FF92-7F80-4E42-9122-EE9435336E59.jpeg

Firstly why do people care what They do with their money ?

If you believe the former president dint steal anything and are donating to build him a home it’s money.

I believe he dint steal so will donate !

PS it’s beyond Ceeb to call another man Aboo

TekNiKo

VIP
The jealous HAG are hypocrites this Thabit guy is the same giy that paid 40k to become a Presidential candidate and didnt get one vote why didnt he donate to drought victims instead? They hate Abo Farmaajo and seething with rage.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The jealous HAG are hypocrites this Thabit guy is the same giy that paid 40k to become a Presidential candidate and didnt get one vote why didnt he donate to drought victims instead? They hate Abo Farmaajo and seething with rage.

Uff I didn't even want to donate to this house, but I am doing it out of principle now.

Trending

Latest posts