Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
More banks will be added in Puntland and Somaliland inshallah the initiative is going great and already broke history

TekNiKo

VIP
Cali Yare exposes HAG elders from @Jungle clan trying to stop SNA troops from contributing to Aabo Farmaajos house. They are so sick who are they to pocket watch a next nigga?

I like word Cali Yare called them (Baahihin) multiple baahanes walle wa landheer :heh:

Jungle

VIP
Cali Yare exposes HAG elders from @Jungle clan trying to stop SNA troops from contributing to Aabo Farmaajos house. They are so sick who are they to pocket watch a next nigga?

I like word Cali Yare called them (Baahihin) multiple baahanes walle wa landheer :heh:
Wax yariis aa ka dhiman ine tolka weerar ku qaadaan adeerka wasaqa ah

TekNiKo

VIP
Wax yariis aa ka dhiman ine tolka weerar ku qaadaan adeerka wasaqa ah
Adeerkay xilka wa ka degay, si nabadna kuu wareejiyeey, haday ciidanka Xooga Dalka lacag siinayan Farmaajo maxaa kaa maqan? You tryna control who sends their own money now? :mjkkk:

TekNiKo

VIP
Guriga Farmaajo haku mashquulin HAGiyoow abaarta wax ka qabo idinka dawlad ah.

TekNiKo

VIP
So NISA gonna arrest people sending their own money this is Somalia everything is electronic, or are they gonna attack the bank accounts!

Good job HAG you will make Farmaajo loved more

TekNiKo

VIP

Brother in a wheelchair sells his car to send money to Farmaajo

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Brother in a wheelchair sells his car to send money to Farmaajo
1654542156595.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
A 70 year awoowe geeljire from Guriceel sells his livestock to donate to guriga Aabe Farmaajo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its very authoritarian to tell people what they can and cannot do with their private funds, its as if Hassan Sh associates are wannabe dictators. Its weird to me and I can understand why people like Tekniko is loving it as it proves his point to some degree.

Its very authoritarian to tell people what they can and cannot do with their private funds, its as if Hassan Sh associates are wannabe dictators. Its weird to me and I can understand why people like Tekniko is loving it as it proves his point to some degree.
I do agree that no government should dictate how citizens use their personal capital legally, but it is governments duty to regulate and monitor when capital moves, whether its on the financial market or its a public fundraising. There is nothing authoritarian about an elected government protecting its citizens from scams, criminal activity or preventing tax evasions for example. Every western democracy closely monitors the flow of capital.

This "House for Farmaajo" fundraising is obviously a scam Im more than confident its just a front for money laundering. If its a legitimate fundraising then there should be no problem in authorities accounting every penny(traising the donor), applying proper tax and most importantly ensure they are used for the right purpose. We can't allow sadaqo be turned in to a field for scammers.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I do agree that no government should dictate how citizens use their personal capital legally, but it is governments duty to regulate and monitor when capital moves, whether its on the financial market or its a public fundraising. There is nothing authoritarian about an elected government protecting its citizens from scams, criminal activity or preventing tax evasions for example. Every western democracy closely monitors the flow of capital.

This "House for Farmaajo" fundraising is obviously a scam Im more than confident its just a front for money laundering. If its a legitimate fundraising then there should be no problem in authorities accounting every penny(traising the donor), applying proper tax and most importantly ensure they are used for the right purpose. We can't allow sadaqo be turned in to a field for scammers.

You are saying this whilst the current gov is being corrupt.

Why not just say it out loud.

You are pittyful that it is farmaajo who has the popular support.

That house is coming one way or the other.

Even though i am against this with every atom in my body. One has to stay on the side lines.

In pl they financed garacad for themselves, they want to finance a house for their president.

I guess build the same fan base and enjoy the fruits.

Just don't be a sore loser noh.

You are saying this whilst the current gov is being corrupt.

Why not just say it out loud.

You are pittyful that it is farmaajo who has the popular support.

That house is coming one way or the other.

Even though i am against this with every atom in my body. One has to stay on the side lines.

In pl they financed garacad for themselves, they want to finance a house for their president.

I guess build the same fan base and enjoy the fruits.

Just don't be a sore loser noh.
Did you just compare PL citizens making a longterm business investement to gathering funds for a private house to a below average politician?
amused howie mandel GIF by America's Got Talent

Im not a soar loser, Im simply not gullible and imo a man who wasted us 5 years doesnt deserve a penny.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Did you just compare PL citizens making a longterm business investement to gathering funds for a private house to a below average politician?
amused howie mandel GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

Im not a soar loser, Im simply not gullible and imo a man who wasted us 5 years doesnt deserve a penny.

that is your opinion.

i see that you don’t understand the comparison.
Their money their choices.

it might aswell be n&n headquarters.

don’t be jealous.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Didn't Farmaajo leave nearly 1 billion dollars in the national coffers ? even after paying all staff to the last month, your accusations make you look stupid.
wildlife camel GIF

Trending

Latest posts