Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why doesnt HSM donate? Didnt UAE give him and Rooble 9.1 million? Isnt AAW job to help them?

President Farmajo is not rich he stole zero dollars and only takes his salary, this is not a donation but a gift from his loyal supporters. Stay Mad

:hahaidiot:
Where did the 20+ million Farmaajo spent on the elections come from?

9.1 million is a few days worth of food for the 6-7 million are at risk to famine.

World

VIP

9.1 million is a few days worth of food for the 6-7 million are at risk to famine.
Farmajao is the only candidate that didn’t spend a penny on MPs stop lying on his name, all his votes were from people who support him ideologically

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Another lie Farmajo refused to pay corrupt MPs all his votes were organic. Keep spreading lies!

Jungle

VIP
You have proof? Plus hes a general of course he can afford to buy land
I hear about everything he does and receives sxb the guy is harti abgaal, the only harti who benefited from NN in a substantial way. New money for the kid to where its known he has homes in turkey, land, hub etc You ilkayár even gave him a xalimo lol

World

VIP
I hear about everything he does and receives sxb the guy is harti abgaal, the only harti who benefited from NN in a substantial way. New money for the kid to where its known he has homes in turkey, land, hub etc You ilkayár even gave him a xalimo lol
He received the blessing of Allah who provided for him and blessed him with wealth mashallah, that’s how you know he is a religious man.

TekNiKo

VIP
He deserves everything and more, hes a fine General and loyal to his nation.

Jungle

VIP
He deserves everything and more, hes a fine General and loyal to his nation.
So you're telling me he deserved the millions he got throughout the nabar iyo naxdins term? What for? SNA didnt liberate a single degmo under him? And he walked Roble into his office. You know, if he didnt do that maybe you would be still in power? You nearly had laheloow :cosbyhmm::drakelaugh:

He got what he got because he is Abgaal and has respect within his tol sxb. I'm not mad at that but he doesnt deserve it. He will stay in Xamar with his people and we move on.

TekNiKo

VIP
So you're telling me he deserved the millions he got throughout the nabar iyo naxdins term? What for? SNA didnt liberate a single degmo under him? And he walked Roble into his office. You know, if he didnt do that maybe you would be still in power? You nearly had laheloow :cosbyhmm::drakelaugh:

He got what he got because he is Abgaal and has respect within his tol sxb. I'm not mad at that but he doesnt deserve it. He will stay in Xamar with his people and we move on.
He couldnt be seen as too pro Farmaajo becase military shouldnt be infering in politics. He took a good neutral stance during Badbado qabil era and thats good enough.

Now we are building good house for Farmajo unlike Muse Sudi who is sitting on Marino Naval base.

Jungle

VIP
He couldnt be seen as too pro Farmaajo becase military shouldnt be infering in politics. He took a good neutral stance during Badbado qabil era and thats good enough.

Now we are building good house for Farmajo unlike Muse Sudi who is sitting on Marino Naval base.
End of the day General Daud Yare waa tollkeeyga and we will send him to prove himself no doubt and Xaaji Muuse owns that land sxb Nobody can come near it.

Jungle

VIP

20220604_013755.jpg

:mjlol: Ali Jiko cid ceshan karto ma jirto miyaa

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Farmaajo will use the fundraisings to donate to the Somalis who are effected by the drought.

Farmaajo is not broke or needs their money to live at least. PR team will use that “gesture” (- of him refusing to take the fund and donate them -) to admire his good patriotic soul.

World

VIP
Young teenage girl born outside Somalia donates $200 for Farmaajo, she explains that he was an excellent president which is the reason she donating. I am personally moved by this video, to know we have such a young and educated generation is amazing.

TekNiKo

VIP
5 year old girl donates 400 to Aabo Farmajo house

Reer Bosaaso support Farmaajo house

TekNiKo

VIP
Shariifka karbaashes the jealous creatures

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Even the poor Bantu worker knows Xassan Sheekh is a tuug

Trending

Latest posts