Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Beautiful girl from Bosaaso who works for PL govt said she will pay all her salary of next 3 months to Aabe Farmaajo :rejoice:

Some guy I work with donated $1000 bucks. I didn’t believe him till he showed me the receipt. Farmaajo supporters are loyal I’m ngl
:whew:
And there’s a lot of them both in the diaspora and in Somalia. I have no doubt that he would’ve won in a landslide if it were 1p1v.

Based

VIP
Farmaajo has done nothing for Somalia. We are still top 5 poorest nations in the world, our “army” is shit, our navy and air force is non existent, there are no jobs, no opportunities, Al shabaab is stronger now than it was 5 years ago. Its insane how all these people are donating to a failure like farmaajo simply because of qabiil. If farmaajo was HG I wouldn’t give him kun shilling. Embarassing zombies

TekNiKo

VIP
We are now in the 3 million dollar range guusha wey dhowdahay!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, he is loved by the people. I hope this brother inspires others to also be loved by the shacab :)

TekNiKo

VIP
A wise Boorame elder advised Mudane Madaxweyne Farmaajo to build his Villa somewhere other than Xamar. He is scared HAG danlay tuugo maafiyo will fire hoobiye on it. Good advise indeed

1AE71017-0066-4AB9-AC96-E6AA6EF69FA6.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
a Student who loves Aabo Farmaajo so much he sold his laptop and mobile phone to send money for his house

Trending