Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Due to his non corrupt policy, President Farmaajo had to rent a house after passing the baton to HSM. This really pains us so his children shall build a house for him

Allahuakbar I will personally donate $500 to Aabo Farmaajo house :rejoice:

Farmajo is an thief waaba tuug weyne, he wants to build a house with stolen money, so he came up with an idea that CBB will build a house for him, but we all know its stolen money.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Walahi Farmaajo waa daacad, I saw a glimpse of his bald head, ileen maskiinka never had turkish hair transplant, never appropriated land and money from the state, you should also donate money to patch up that bald spot akhi:pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP

Compare him to Muse Biixi who takes over houses by force and abuses the people. Xabiibul Malyuun truly is a saint. Free from haram.

TekNiKo

VIP
Walahi Farmaajo waa daacad, I saw a glimpse of his bald head, ileen maskiinka never had turkish hair transplant, never appropriated land and money from the state, you should also donate money to patch up that bald spot akhi:pachah1:
Why are you acting like he was not your President too, cough up the change sxb. Its pains me that he is paying rent to someone else. He deserves a mansion.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why are you acting like he was not your President too, cough up the change sxb. Its pains me that he is paying rent to someone else. He deserves a mansion.
Why would I be shocked by a former government official renting a house in his country, that is how it should be. Its not normal for them to buy lavish mansions abroad, Farmaajo did that right thing for him and no one forced him to do it, he made the choice himself.

farmaajo doens't need money

former presidents get 40k a month retirement, and Somalia already has one of the highest salaries for a president

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is Father of the Nation just like Aabo Siyaad,

Hii mada haina uhusiano wowote na wewe rudi kwa Gaarissa wewe mgeni
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
farmaajo doens't need money

former presidents get 40k a month retirement, and Somalia already has one of the highest salaries for a president
We know that, but he doesnt deserve to be in a rented house. Sharaf bu leeyahay Madaxweynaha Soomaliyeed, he must live in a house that is his own until his eventual ascension to the throne in 2026.

TekNiKo

VIP
Sierra Leonian admires the honesty of Mudane Farmaajo, says hes a beacon and an example of African leaders