Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Did you just compare PL citizens making a longterm business investement to gathering funds for a private house to a below average politician?
amused howie mandel GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

Im not a soar loser, Im simply not gullible and imo a man who wasted us 5 years doesnt deserve a penny.
deserve is another thing, but you said scam, it cannot be a scam if there is no exchange or expectation idiot.

Why are they even trying to stop people from donating to this project? We know from their responses how they feel about this situation, if you wanna donate to HSM go ahead no one cares in fact I would encourage that you do. But obviously you can’t do the same because unlike HSM Farmajos team is global they’re made up of different clans and share one ideology. NN is getting money from Ras Caseyr to Ras Kambooni or however its spelled. If you can’t get the Somali people to stand in the sun for you, iska dhaqaaji sxb. Waxaa tahay madaxweyne bilaa shacab ah. In other words he’s an artist without any fans except for his family members :chrisfreshhah:

Why are they even trying to stop people from donating to this project? We know from their responses how they feel about this situation, if you wanna donate to HSM go ahead no one cares in fact I would encourage that you do. But obviously you can’t do the same because unlike HSM Farmajos team is global they’re made up of different clans and share one ideology. NN is getting money from Ras Caseyr to Ras Kambooni or however its spelled. If you can’t get the Somali people to stand in the sun for you, iska dhaqaaji sxb. Waxaa tahay madaxweyne bilaa shacab ah. In other words he’s an artist without any fans except for his family members :chrisfreshhah:

Yeah sure when it's by and large only Darods supporting Failmaajo :hahaidiot:

deserve is another thing, but you said scam, it cannot be a scam if there is no exchange or expectation idiot.
Lol scam literally means a dishonest scheme or a fraud. Since no house will be built and this fundraising is just a front to funnel Farmaajos illgained wealth. Im sure the word scam is quite approbriate.

Imagine insulting someone over something you have no grasp of.
samurai jack fool GIF by Adult Swim

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Lol scam literally means a dishonest scheme or a fraud. Since no house will be built and this fundraising is just a front to funnel Farmaajos illgained wealth. Im sure the word scam is quite approbriate.

Imagine insulting someone over something you have no grasp of.
samurai jack fool GIF by Adult Swim
Why are you arguing with me about how I spend my money, you literal pellock, you made you comment now move on, do not argue with a man how he spends his money, you are not my fucking wife.

Why are you arguing with me about how I spend my money, you literal pellock, you made you comment now move on, do not argue with a man how he spends his money, you are not my fucking wife.
If the fundraisers do this by the book and no law is broken then I hope no one stops you idiots from donating. All I want is the government to closely monitor the flow of capital, who donates(the origin of the money) and most importantly how the money is used.

Kulahaa "how I spend my money" I dont give a shit how you spend your money, stop being so emotional there is nothing personal about this. Ive got problem with the fundraisers not you brainless donators.
despicable me idiot GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If the fundraisers do this by the book and no law is broken then I hope no one stops you idiots from donating. All I want is the government to closely monitor the flow of capital, who donates and most importantly how the money is used.

Kulahaa "how I spend my money" I dont give a shit how you spend your money, stop being so emotional there is nothing personal about this. Ive got problem with the fundraisers not you brainless donators.
Idiot GIF by Gordon Ramsay
:what1:

I am not the one with the problem, you are the one who is loosing his mind over goddamn twitch donations, get a freaking life.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Who in there right mind would want to stay in Mogadishu? Only certain hawiye subclans feel protected and at home there. The rest of the Somali people are not welcome. We send our best there but only to lead we don’t want our citizens living there. It’s a death sentence. Mogadishu for us Somalis is like South Africa, you never know when they’ll chimp out
Where's this rant against our capital Xamar coming from? As I remember you were very fond of our great capital.

Where's this rant against our capital Xamar coming from? As I remember you were very fond of our great capital.
Our Xamar our capital kulaha :dead:

Take that our shit and shove it up your ass. Don’t come here looking for help from Hutus trying to sound genuine and shit. Never liked that shitshow, have you been it smells like Eastleigh :pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Our Xamar our capital kulaha :dead:

Take that our shit and shove it up your ass. Don’t come here looking for help from Hutus trying to sound genuine and shit. Never liked that shitshow, have you been it smells like Eastleigh :pachah1:
Mogadishu is the capital and Aabo Farmaajo shall be building his house there and staying there. Dont insult the capital for a some tribalist people in Xamar no one cares about qabiil this is why terror groups can easily blend in unlike PL.

Theres a whole street named after Beesha in Xamar the most expensive companies all are on Jidka Mareexaanka. Xamar traditionally belongs to Benadiri people and the outskirts to Abgaal Cismaan but the city itself is mixed with every Somali.

Jungle

VIP
Mogadishu is the capital and Aabo Farmaajo shall be building his house there and staying there. Dont insult the capital for a some tribalist people in Xamar no one cares about qabiil this is why terror groups can easily blend in unlike PL.

Theres a whole street named after Beesha in Xamar the most expensive companies all are on Jidka Mareexaanka. Xamar traditionally belongs to Benadiri people and the outskirts to Abgaal Cismaan but the city itself is mixed with every Somali.
Banaadiris live in about 3 districts out of 17 districts+ 3 degaans that make up Xamar/Muqdisho/Banaadir. The current makeup of the district governors is pretty much correct in whos majority in each district leaving not including XL and MJ in Shibis&AbdiAziiz.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
An engineer from South Galkacyo donates to Mudane Aabe Farmaajo