Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have donated $500 inshallah next mont I will donate another 500 dollar for Abo Farmaajo please donate guys

4440959A-D49D-4C49-AC97-7F3FA4FD0DC8.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Mashallah millions are flowing as Aabo Farmaajo Guri campaign starts! I have tears in my eyes the love of the people is powerful indeed

TekNiKo

VIP
Are these details 100 % legit ? Inshallah we should all contribute so that Farmaajo gets a great property.
Yes the 3339 number is the only official number and its run by the former Spokesman of Farmaajo who is collecting on behalf of Mudane Farmaajo. Dont trust any other link.

May Allah bless your donation

So Farmaajo couldn’t stay in Muqdisho like the former Presidents? :russ: :lolbron:
Who in there right mind would want to stay in Mogadishu? Only certain hawiye subclans feel protected and at home there. The rest of the Somali people are not welcome. We send our best there but only to lead we don’t want our citizens living there. It’s a death sentence. Mogadishu for us Somalis is like South Africa, you never know when they’ll chimp out

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I thought this was a joke until my friend got a call telling him to put 20 into a Salama Bank. I'm certain these people are mentally ill. The rest of us should continue to donate to the drought causes and drill wells.

six

HAGtivist
I thought this was a joke until my friend got a call telling him to put 20 into a Salama Bank. I'm certain these people are mentally ill. The rest of us should continue to donate to the drought causes and drill wells.
Their people are dying and they donate money to an already rich politician. Alxahamdullilah, My family have donated to Gedo to help them but it's a shame that their own folk won't.

Trending