Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Aabo Farmaajo house is estimated to be bigger than Villa Somalia itself and will be named Guriga Shacabka House of the People

:rejoice: :rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
13F16B17-32A8-4BFD-BA20-46BBAAF1F861.jpeg

Wa cajiib guriga uga weyna ebid Soomaliya ayaa loo dhisaaya Aabaha Shacabka Soomaliyeed

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Better not invest too much into it lol; after farmaajos inevitably sent packing back to gedo who do you think is gonna be getting a brand new mansion

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TekNiKo

VIP
Wow! A loyal mom of NN is donating 10,000 dollars for Abo Farmaajo’s house! May Allah reward her!

TekNiKo

VIP
The wicked mooryan “Unukuh Leh”, jealous and seething with rage mock the Nabad iyo Nolol efforts to build Abo Farmaajo a house, they should go build one for Rooble if they had already he wouldnt be nicknamed Baahane aka Guntii Dhuujiye @Roorigeg

World

VIP
While he gets his 40k a month pension after 780k salary for 5 years. Ignoring all the money he robbed from the treasury and qatari bribe money.

Audubilah and half the population are starving from the droughts he ignored
I love how much it enrages you, you are seething of jealousy wishing your corrupt leaders could inspire so much love. I will personally donate £1000 for farmaajo’s house to be built inshallah.

TekNiKo

VIP
I love how much it enrages you, you are seething of jealousy wishing your corrupt leaders could inspire so much love. I will personally donate £1000 for farmaajo’s house to be built inshallah.
They are even trying to copy him but it looks so forced. Farmaajo is truly man of the people and they cant stand it. I doubt they will go for 1m1v cause they know theyll lose.

I hope President Farmaajo speaks soon but due to his grace he is probably waitiny for first 100 days to pass, what an honorable man.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
While he gets his 40k a month pension after 780k salary for 5 years. Ignoring all the money he robbed from the treasury and qatari bribe money.

Audubilah and half the population are starving from the droughts he ignored
It’s probably a scam but N&N folks are brain dead cult

7ED58AFD-8F00-40CF-99F0-A63FDBF54FAD.jpeg

raise money for a man who bought his family 2 million dollar house in America lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ain't no way you called him Aabo.

Only Somalis are dumb enough to donate money to a millionaire to buy a house, when most can't afford one themselves.

:dead:

The wicked mooryan “Unukuh Leh”, jealous and seething with rage mock the Nabad iyo Nolol efforts to build Abo Farmaajo a house, they should go build one for Rooble if they had already he wouldnt be nicknamed Baahane aka Guntii Dhuujiye @Roorigeg

They're really embarrassing if they're still jealous of Xabiibul-Malaayiin President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed (Farmaajo) even when he left office. If they want to challenge Farmaajo's record, they need to outdo him instead of running with "hinaase". Kulahaa we need to build a house for Baahane aka Gunti-Dhuujiye. Are you kidding me? The nigga would've robbed the treasury if President Farmaajo wasn't stopping him.

TekNiKo

VIP
Update: Due to the detoriating security situation in Muqdishu President Farmaajo is asking his supporters to vote on where he should build the house, I am glad President Farmaajo is smart, I suggest Qadar or Turkey.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A Waddani that can’t even live in the caasimad :mjlol:

Even worse he doesn’t move to gaajo Gedo where he’s been claiming for 5 years. Instead opts for shisheeye