Supporters of Aabo Farmaajo are now collecting money to build him a house

:whoa:

I’m the biggest Farmaajo supporter lakin walle this is ridiculous. There is levels to CBBism, I’m a moderate CBB lakin this is extreme far right CBB.

The bar is so low for Somali politcians like Culusow and lacag xaraan that we feel the need to reward someone for avoiding stealing Shacab wealth! iA Farmaajo kama qasno owning, renting same thing a house is a house.

The money raised should be used for drought

He can go back to being a taxi driver or whatever in Buffalo, NY. Isn't there a drought going on? Help the needy with that money.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Xog: Kooxda Farmaajo oo billaabay qorshe yaab leh oo la xiriira dhismaha guri cusub​

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Koxda Madaxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Cabdullaahi Farmaajo ayaa billaabay olole yaab leh oo ay dadka uga dhaadhicinayaan in qaaraan dadweyne loo ururinayo Farmaajo.

Qaaraankaan loo uruurinayo Farmaajo, oo ay sheegeen in guri loogu dhisayo, iyagoo ku andacoonaya in wax hanti ah uusan leexsan intii uu joogay xukunka, taas oo dad badan ay shaki gelinayaan.

Ololahaan oo ay wadaan kooxaha CBB ee Farmaajo ka taageera baraha bulshada waxaa hor boodaya Cali Yare Cali oo ku magacaaban guddoomiye ku xigeenka dhanka amniga ee maamulka gobolka Banaadir.

Qoraal uu baahiyey wuxuu ku sheegay in qorshaha ay shacabku guriga ugu dhisayaan Madaxweyne Farmaajo uu socodo, isla markaana ay wadaan fikrad uruurin ku saabsan hanaankii lacagaha shacabku ku deeqayaan loo soo xareynayo, sida Akoonada Bangiyada iyo telefanadii la isticmaali lahaa iyo shirkadda qandaraaska dhismaha gurigaas qaadaneysa.

Calling another grown man abo and treating him like a handicap kulaha we'll build him a house like he's some cajis curyan.

Suspicious Weighing Options GIF by Law & Order

I dont believe the cbb bot farm are willing to buy their former employer a house.

Based

VIP
Bisinka this has gone too far. They are giving money to a man who stole from the nation for half a decade while half the country are on the brink of starvation. This is why Somalia is cursed and hated by the universe. N&N zombies are even paying africans who have no idea who farmaajo is to say he is an example african leaders should follow. My eyes have been opened to the open nastiness of the farmagio cult and i am mortified to say the least. All this prop because he is from the same qabiil as you. If farmaajo was such saint and a great president, why didn’t you live in Somalia during his term? All these zombie munafiqs that go online and praise the cheese are either broke, langaab or live in the west eating the taxpayer’s money.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Due to his non corrupt policy, President Farmaajo had to rent a house after passing the baton to HSM. This really pains us so his children shall build a house for him

Allahuakbar I will personally donate $500 to Aabo Farmaajo house :rejoice:

Scam!!!!!!
Watch out 😀😀😀

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Due to his non corrupt policy, President Farmaajo had to rent a house after passing the baton to HSM. This really pains us so his children shall build a house for him

Allahuakbar I will personally donate $500 to Aabo Farmaajo house :rejoice:
This must be a joke
D1E0E698-15D1-4A8C-A9BB-A63DA8252FBD.jpeg

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
LOL I doubt he needs a donation, I’m sure he will get a pension/retirement package as he is a former president.