Stolen: How Yemenis stole Somali food and culture

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Ful is an Egyptian dish you inbred donkey.

Typical stupid wannabe Egyptian with an Ancient Egyptian as their DP. Those so-called "arabs" in Egypt are the real natives of Egypt, they're no different genetically to their ancient ancestors you Afro-centric c*nt. All that happened was a linguistic shift from Coptic/Egyptian to Arabic, plus Egyptians have their own unique phenotype that differs from Arabians etc.

Embrace your Mix-race heritage, you North African-Nilote mutt :icon lol:

Ful means bean in literally every single afro asiatic language, it is not owned by arab immigrants to egypt during the islamic era, you idiot :mjlol: it's like saying who owns water :pachah1:

Are you illiterate?

Ful originates in Egypt & is an authentic Egyptian cuisine, other Africans copying the Egyptian dish is besides the point I'm making.

Stop being a culture theif.
Why are you so pissed for no reason? He merely said that it's eaten in every country in Africa, he didn't even say it's a Somali dish.

On a thread about Yemenis stealing Somali food and culture, you have to turn it around and make it about US being culture thieves? I bet you know more about the entire region of North Africa than your own country, probably cause you're not Somali.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Why are you so pissed for no reason? He merely said that it's eaten in every country in Africa, not that it's Somali dish.

On a thread about Yemenis stealing Somali food and culture, you have to turn it around and make it about US being culture thieves? I bet you know more about the entire region of North Africa than your own country, probably cause you're not Somali.

He has mental issues, Ful is literally eaten in every single african country and is called ful, it just means "bean" lol, every single afro asiatic language has this word in its vocabulary, its not arabic loool.

:mjlol: these coons need help wallahi

He has mental issues, Ful is literally eaten in every single african country and is called ful, it just means "bean" lol, every single afro asiatic language has this word in its vocabulary, its not arabic loool.

:mjlol: these coons need help wallahi
This guy is a notorious beg for North Africans wallahi. Look at all this energy he's got attacking you for claiming "Egyptian" foods. Where's that same energy for Yemenis stealing our food and culture?

The reason why he's obsessed with defending North Africans is because not only is he a coon, but he feels like his constant defending and obsession with them will make him seem completely incompatible of a "BLM ancient egyptian claimer" in order to feel less black. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Who taught them arabic then? :russ:
Read through this thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/we-have-no-claim-to-ancient-egypt.55341/

Arabs, Greeks or any other group of foreigners never replaced the Egyptian population. Btw, Arabic became a prestigious language due to Islam & it became the language of governance in Egypt & daily life as more Egyptians converted to Islam. The Egyptian/Coptic language within a couple of centuries became "dead" and is now a liturgical language.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
This guy is a notorious beg for North Africans wallahi. Look at all this energy he's got attacking you for claiming "Egyptian" foods. Where's that same energy for Yemenis stealing our food and culture?

The reason why he's obsessed with defending North Africans is because not only is he a coon, but he feels like his constant defending and obsession with them will make him seem completely incompatible of a "BLM ancient egyptian claimer" and distance himself from black people. I know these SSPOT Arab begs all too well

:mjlol::mjlol: I believe you, these people have no knowledge of anything.

Arab begs living in a council flat, that is unfortunate.

I bet he never even visited an Arab country in his life :drakelaugh:

Cityviews

The Prodigy

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Where did i deny the Arab conquest you retard?

I've stated the fact that there was no population replacement you ignoramus.

The Egyptian population is severely mixed now with Arabs,Greeks,Turks, French etc

The real ones are the upper egyptians/nubians.

My point is, Somali food does exist, believe it or not, and other people eat food from us. It's virtually impossible for Somalis to be the only nation on earth to not influence another surrounding culture.

Even though thats your arab coons biggest dreams lmfao.

The Egyptian population is severely mixed now with Arabs,Greeks,Turks, French etc

The real ones are the upper egyptians/nubians.

My point is, Somali food does exist, believe it or not, and other people eat food from us. It's virtually impossible for Somalis to be the only nation on earth to not influence another surrounding culture.
You really are Stupid.

Upper Egyptians & Nubians are two different races dumbass. Nubians are heavily mixed with Madows(up to 50%) & Upper Egyptians are simply more tanned than Lower Egyptians, but are racially still North African.

Face it, you have no claim to Egypt, now f*ck off & stop begging Egyptians you insecure neef.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
You really are Stupid.

Upper Egyptians & Nubians are two different races dumbass. Nubians are heavily mixed with Madows(up to 50%) & Upper Egyptians are simply more tanned than Lower Egyptians, but are racially still North African.

Face it, you have no claim to Egypt, now f*ck off & stop begging Egyptians you insecure neef.

Egyptians sailed to my city Saylac loool,

but you are not Arab :pachah1:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yemenis are retarded, this is Sabayad, but they call it "Khubz Malawax" So "Malawax bread"

Malawax is Somali, it comes from the Somali etymological root, "La Waxa" meaning to turn it over, cause that's how you make this fucking bread. You turn it over so it cooks evenly :drakelaugh:I'd like to see Arab coons try and make this arabic wallahi :chrisfreshhah:

https://yemeniyah.com/2010/07/25/khobz-mulawah-adeni-bread/
According to yemenis:
"This is Adeni bread–it very much looks like Indian Paratha. It is also called “Khobz Mulawah” and I have heard it by this name among the Somali and Oromo community. In any case, here is the recipe."

10155726_10153056861584298_781985124964148935_n.jpg
That’s a sabayat, it looks like most African food was influenced by Indian dishes with just a regional twists.

Trending

Latest posts