Somalis in The Student Room (Quotes)

So, let me say, If he converted just for love, once they broke up or ever divorced, he would return into gaal. In our culture, She Would be the laughing stock of the community. This is a issue of what will the community say. I would say that she is liberal then the rest of the family, since her sister did not accept nor her brother.
I think they were doing the best for her. Or it would have been a different topic we would be talking about. #NaagNool

I have seen the difference between having your parents with you and not having them advice you
She is taking her parents for granted!
The impact is so different

Now that is a External issue with the community, but for now, she needs to follow the crowd, or end up being the black sheep with issues and the parents, no the family's reputation in tatters, and causing her to be depressed and forehence a Naag Nool on YT!

Really good, bit western at certain places , but overall a good place. A Islamic nation without conflict! KL is very nice

But I want to show my kids how I lived, so henceforth, I would bring them there to JB. My wife for now wants to stay in the West, but sooner or later, I will bring them over to Malaysia
N&N one and two has ruined the nation for sure

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes she is destroying her family and inflicting inkaar on herself forever
And yet people still back here
Also, what is with Somali girls and the threats of telling the police!

Like, snitching on your parent is one thing even 6ix9ine would not even do!

And yet people still back here
Also, what is with this Gun in this house and telling the police
Like, snitching on your parent is one thing even 6ix9ine would not even do!
Lol forgot about him and yeah that is just shameful to do on your parents

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
We think differently, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Live your life they way you want. I don’t see my parents as beings that are without flaws and above everything. I listen to them and respect their opinion. My parents do what they think is right for me. I always remember that and try to understand where they’re coming from. I’m glad that you’re happy and content with your life. You don’t know that she didn’t speak to her parents in a calm manner. Her parents were being unreasonable and could have at least found her a Somali boy from the same country who was similar in age to her. What did she do that was so stupid? She didn’t commit zina and was willing to marry her boyfriend who would convert. Would she not have been protected from the Wrath of Allah? Is this just a race issue then? She loves her boyfriend and is happy with him. Her parents wouldn’t even take that into consideration. Why are you making out her parents to be reasonable people when they refused to speak to her boyfriend and hear them out? Didn’t her sister also throw water filled with oil on the boyfriend and her brother beat her while her parents were watching? Her boyfriend was courageous enough and loved her enough that he was willing to do anything to appease her parents, and they wouldn’t hear him out. You are lucky to have parents that do the best they can for you. Just don’t assume that everyone has the same.

I believe that her parents are in the wrong. I’m not speaking about your parents, so I don’t understand why you’re getting heated up.
In somali culture you do not date a girl unless you have her father/brother approval or at least they are aware you are seeing her.

Zina or not, what she did resembles dh!10nimo, hiding her relationship from her entire family for years.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m just saying :manny: f*ck her family. Somali parents abuse their kids on the regular. Sleeping with your boyfriend is less harmful than that.
Let her Enjoy that Pyrrhic victory, since Zina is haram and Hell is burning for her (If she does indeed commit Zina)!

Exactly, that’s the whole point. You want to hit back where it hurts :icon lol:
giphy.gif

Trending