Somalis in The Student Room (Quotes)

In somali culture you do not date a girl unless you have her father/brother approval or at least they are aware you are seeing her.

Zina or not, what she did resembles dh!10nimo, hiding her relationship from her entire family for years.

Are you serious? Who actually does that? Do you introduce every person you date to your parents? It puts pressure on every relationship. I think you should only tell your parents when both individuals are committed to the relationship. Are you really texting your parents saying you’re getting ice cream with a girl? I’m done.
:drakelaugh:

Dutch Somali girls are very easy and horny guaranteed he already popped her hole and she ran away from home HAHAHAHAH @i love green eyes and blond hair AHAHAHAHAH

Hamdlh shes not from my tuulo

I just don’t like the way you talked about her and Dutch Somali girls.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I just don’t like the way you talked about her and Dutch Somali girls.
Trust me she is that typical Somalian girl I can tell by how she writes , big forehead, goat smile, dark skin, iyo dark gums like xaaar . Would never come close to such a girl ever in my life

Shes upset I stated that Xaarlimos need to be sent to follow some ari in Baadiyo:francis:

11256.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:damedamn::damn: :deadmanny:Your descriptions are something else wallahi
Trust me bro I know very well the type of Somali girls that write such things with those big eyes that stare at you 24/7 she finally after years got the Cadaan boy to like her back if only you knew how much they lick ass to get liked back kkkkkkk

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are you serious? Who actually does that? Do you introduce every person you date to your parents? It puts pressure on every relationship. I think you should only tell your parents when both individuals are committed to the relationship. Are you really texting your parents saying you’re getting ice cream with a girl? I’m done.
:drakelaugh:
Of course. That is the Islamic conduct
"Hoyo, I am getting Ice Cream with *****, Ahmed and Jama/Abdi shall be Chaperoning"

"Okay, dear Son"
How I done it, and was really effective
No pressure from her or anyone, Halal way, with Halal Intentions

Not, Lets do a Romeo and Juliet!

If you never read it, it does not end good for anyone of them!

Trending