Somalis in The Student Room (Quotes)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
''sorry for the bad grammer/spelling. i live in the Netherlands so my english sucks.

So i am in a relationship and i really love my boyfriend. I have been dating him since 2015. I am muslim and i know dating is forbidden but we love each other and we dont go that far, just holding hands, cuddling, hugging ok we kiss/make out too but we never done anything more than that. i have been pretending to wear hijab since i started dating him but actually i take it off when i go on a date with him. i dont belief in Islam that much but i belief there is a God and that mohamed was a prophet pbuh. i do pray 5 times a day and i fast.

so the whole story starts when my bf parents found that he loves a somali muslim girl.* his parents were mad that he was dating me. his family have married only white for generations. they are christians and they totally hate muslims. lol my luck. he is 19 and they cant boss him around because he lives alone.

but here is the real problem.

a week after his parents found out:

a somali saw me kissing my bf in his car and told my sister, my sister told my other sister, my other sister told my brother and my brother yelled at me called me names and was so mad. then my parents found out and hell broke out. my mother kept saying that i am a shame. my father did not even speak to me. then out of nowhere my mother asked me what race/ethnicity he is and i said white Dutch every thing went crazy. they all started shouting saying we will go back to somalia/somaliland cause i need to learn our culture.i told them that we are serious and that we will even get married if they want to. my father asked if my bf is a muslim and because i was scared i told them the truth that my bf is a* non muslim then my father slapped me and my mother hitted me with her slipper and kept throwing things on me.

i love my mother but what she did was really bad and broke my heart. she took me to my room and she made me take off my clothes, i refused but she threatened me to hit me if i dont shut up. i really never knew they were like this. she checked my body like she can know whether i lost my virginity or not. can she ? or maybe she was searching for a hickey i dont know but she said " i regret not performing fgm on you"*
and that she should have cut me so i will not become the i am now. what ? i am still virgin and he is my first bf. .

at least they did not take my phone away so i massaged my bf to tell him everything. then after a 2days my bf came to our house, he was so worried. he wanted to talk to my parents but they refused and they were rude to him. my sisters threw water with oil on him, who does that? my brother wanted to jump him and punch but my father stopped him. for gods sake what did my bf do to them?

my bf kept trying to speak to my father but my father never gave him a chance.

that was a month ago, now they want me to marry a somali guy who is 7 years older than me. he is my brothers friend. i am not attracted to somali guys, i like blond guys with green eyes= my bofriend. i am already in love with my bf. i feel like i am in some sort of tv serie. they are going too far. they keep bringing this somali dude home and he is creepy, he keeps staring at me. my mother keeps calling me to talk to him in the living room. lol his jokes sucks and he is ugly and has a big belly eww and smells. i hate him. seriously do they hate me that much?. i have to stay in my room the whole day because he is in the living room.

i am 17 (my boyfriend is 19), i will become 18 in 29 november and they are planning to marry me off in 30 november like do you belief that? i think they have watched too much tv dramas.

i dont know why they did not take my phone away. i feel embarrassed by what they are doing. i mean we are living in the 21 century. my bf is worried to death. he thinks they will kill me (they will not go that far). he keeps telling me to call the police but how can i call the police on my family, i still love them.

i did not belief them when they said we will go back to somalia but they really got a ticket to Hargeisa Somaliland/Somalia. they want me to go with them after tomorrow. by the way that creepy is going with us too.

i really dont know how to feel about all this. why do they want me to go to Hargeisa? what if they are planing to cut me/fgm there? that thought is terrifying. i still did not tell my bf that they got the tickets and that they are serious, should i tell him? i though they were not serious now its quit scary. should i run away? omg.

. i have been in love with my bf for 4 years now. he loves me more than anything, he is ready to even convert to islam and marry me but my family dont want to give him a chance. i only want to marry him.

i keep thinking what if i go there and they force me to get cut and then they force me to marry that creepy and he rapes me. now i regret not having sex with bf. if i had sex with him at least i would have lost my virginity to someone i love.

thanks for reading i really needed to get it off my chest.''

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5494798

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
''my whole family are against now, they support my parents. the only person that i can trust is my bf. if i call the police on them they will disown me and never talk to me again even if i die they will never visit my grave. i will lose them.

i want to escape. ok. i have plan i dont know if its a good.

plan:
-tell my bf about the plan and to pick me up
- get the papers i need for uni, passport (every thing that is too important)
-wait until they sleep to get out of the house safely. i already have stolen one of the house keys (we have 5 copies of the keys so its hard to know i stole it).
-get in my bfs car
- then to his appartment

if i get caught:
1:they properly will take away my phone but if they try to force me to go with them to the airport then i will tell the police in the airport about them.

or

2: they might shoot my bf and maybe even me since there is a gun in our house.

that is quit scary. what do you think?
does is it sound logical?
its quit scary i never though will go that far''

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
''I hate being Somalian because nobody likes us and guys think Somalian girls are ugly!

Basically, everyone one hates Somalians and we get corned on a daily basis. And I'm sick and tired of it. Everyone thinks Somalians are all rude, loud, lazy have 10 kids, and steal benefits. Me and my family/cousins are nothing like that. We are all so friendly and have jobs. I've lied so many times about my ethnicity because I don't want to be attached to the negative connotations associated with Somalians. If you go on twitter, there's so many mean and hateful tweets about us, it's absolutely depressing. No guys find Somalian girls attractive and no guy would ever date a Somalian girl and that breaks my heart because I'm a pretty girl and I've seen and know many beautiful Somalian girls, but they seem to think we're all ugly and fat and wear those black ninja robes. And if a guy does find a Somalian girl attractive, he has to hide it from his friends and date her secretly!! :/ Whenever I tell a guy I'm Somalian I can literally see the dissapointment in his eyes, one guy even deleted me off whatsapp when I told him I was one. Ever since then I've been lying to people telling them I was Caribbean or mixed race. I honestly don't know what to do. What should I do??
frown.png
''

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3933829

That girl should just obey her parents wishes and not marry the guy. Also If she doesn't want to marry the Somali guy her parents want her to marry, she doesn't have too since forced marriages are haram in Islam. She shouldn't make her life harder for herself, the guy is an kaafir and it's obviously haram for a Muslim women to marry a non Muslim man, period! end of discussion.

What fucked up parents. I would press charges and leave that draconian household.

The boyfriend will probably leave her eventually but this girl should have a choice.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
That girl should just obey her parents wishes and not marry the guy. Also If she doesn't want to marry the Somali guy her parents want her to marry, she doesn't have too since forced marriages are haram in Islam. She shouldn't make her life harder for herself, the guy is an kaafir and it's obviously haram for a Muslim women to marry a non Muslim man, period! end of discussion.

This sheikh is a somaliphobic Indonesian

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
i keep thinking what if i go there and they force me to get cut and then they force me to marry that creepy and he rapes me. now i regret not having sex with bf. if i had sex with him at least i would have lost my virginity to someone i love.

:snoop:

Send her back to miyi :pacspit:

I feel bad for her. She has terrible parents who weren’t thinking in her best interests. I don’t see the problem since their daughter did not commit zina, and her boyfriend was willing to convert to Islam to marry her. Instead, they refused to meet her boyfriend and tried to marry her off to a guy that she doesn’t have anything in common with. They couldn’t care less about her happiness and the life she would lead. If she went to Somalia, it would have been the end of her. If her parents had her papers, she couldn’t ever get out of Somalia. She would be completely dependent on her husband financially leaving her stuck in the marriage. She made the best choice for herself. When your parents treat you like this and are more concerned with their image than their own child, you don’t owe them anything.

Are you supposed to live your life for your parents? What do you mean by “she didn’t have to get married?” Did you not even read the story? Her parents were trying to send her to Somalia to marry this guy. They don’t give a shit whether it’s haram or not as long as their image isn’t harmed. They don’t care about their daughter’s happiness or well-being. Her boyfriend was willing to convert to Islam therefore making their marriage halal.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I feel bad for her. She has terrible parents who weren’t thinking in her best interests. I don’t see the problem since their daughter did not commit zina, and her boyfriend was willing to convert to Islam to marry her. Instead, they refused to meet her boyfriend and tried to marry her off to a guy that she doesn’t have anything in common with. They couldn’t care less about her happiness and the life she would lead. If she went to Somalia, it would have been the end of her. If her parents had her papers, she couldn’t ever get out of Somalia. She would be completely dependent on her husband financially leaving her stuck in the marriage. She made the best choice for herself. When your parents treat you like this and are more concerned with their image than their own child, you don’t owe them anything.

Are you supposed to live your life for your parents? What do you mean by “she didn’t have to get married?” Did you not even read the story? Her parents were trying to send her to Somalia to marry this guy. They don’t give a shit whether it’s haram or not as long as their image isn’t harmed. They don’t care about their daughter’s happiness or well-being. Her boyfriend was willing to convert to Islam therefore making their marriage halal.
He is only converting to just marry her, he does not believe in Islam at all. The family are right and should deport her to Somalia but not to hargeisa which she still has access to the internet, but straight to baadiyaha.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Werent you sayin you were reer UK farax studying in Malaysia and now all of a sudden you became Xalimo from Netherlands?:cosbyhmm:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
HAHAHAHHAAH zielig maar ook een van de grappigste verhalen die ik ooit hier heb gelezen wallahi ik weet niet wat ik moet zeggen. Sterkte though

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dutch Somali girls are very easy and horny guaranteed he already popped her hole and she ran away from home HAHAHAHAH @i love green eyes and blond hair AHAHAHAHAH

Hamdlh shes not from my tuulo

Trending

Latest posts