Somalis in The Student Room (Quotes)

I don't even dare say a word to their faces nor online
And certain females, even here on SSPOT have the audaicity to call them all types of names under the sun

I thank my parents for removing me from the West in the quickest way possible, before my mind was corrupted! May Allah take all our parents to Jannah Al Firdouz. Amen!
That is why i say dumar are like children and should be guided as such for their own good

Is is better then to have your parent hate you till your death and thus makes you with the group of hellgoers, just for a white

Fine, 7 years is a gap, but she should find another Somali boy or someone to appese her parents. Not a Caadan, who would convert to islam just for her!

She in a way, brought this up to herself

She is underage, so I consider that to be a much larger gap. Her parents don’t give a shit if you haven’t gotten that by now. Those are not parents you can have a discussion with. They made preparations and she was forced to follow through with them. If this was as simple as her breaking up her boyfriend, it wouldn’t be such an issue.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Walaal, your opinions are not wanted nor needed. If you’re underage, you’re financially dependent on them. They don’t give a shit what you think and expect you to believe in what they do. It’s their way or the highway. Tell me how you are supposed to have a discussion with your parents without them taking that as a red flag and buying you a ticket to Somalia as soon as possible?

I respect my parents and their opinion, but that doesn’t mean I’ll blindly follow everything that comes out of their mouth. I refuse to regret my life because I spent it appeasing my parents. The only person I live for is myself.

Let me make this straight. This is not a stadium for your feminist "Oh my hoyo done this and that, my hoyo and abo is wrong". This is your western mentality and I am not here to debate that nor am I here to force my opinion on you.

If, and I can 100% confirm that, if she spoke to her parents, without any teenager behaviour tantrum and speak in a reasonable way, then I can guarantee it would end in a amiable way for all parties.
But her getting caught, and still fighting over it, is her fault, and to have the audacity to tell this to the public world is just crackhead and Āq al-Walidayn

I, and once again, its my opinion, I would blindly follow everything my parents say, since I saw the problems of not having your parents with you or no adivice from them. I am living my life to appease them, since I want to make them proud. I would do anything my parents say, and if they say, divorce or do something, I would, without a doubt. Once again, My opinion

She is underage, so I consider that to be a much larger gap. Her parents don’t give a shit if you haven’t gotten that by now. Those are not parents you can have a discussion with. They made preparations and she was forced to follow through with them. If this was as simple as her breaking up her boyfriend, it wouldn’t be such an issue.
Who in wrong?
A parent, trying to protect her children from the Wrath of Allah, for doing something stupid
Or a Western child, who thinks that a white boyfriend is the way to go?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That is why i say dumar are like children and should be guided as such for their own good
It just the liberal mind , they saw everywhere, thinking it is right, not aware of our deen and culture!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am glad not to be a girl or to ever have any as they will not be loyal to me but to their gaaljecls
If I do indeed have girls, I would raise them in places such as Malaysia or Indonesia
Africa = they would run to the embassy
Europe = Gaalkecls
Middle East = Too Luxurious for them
Asia = Best Place

If I do indeed have girls, I would raise them in places such as Malaysia or Indonesia
Europe = Gaalkecls
Asia = Best Place
Lol just so you that those places are naago friendly nations but best place for them

Europe = Gaalkecls
Asia = Best Place
Record xalimos are already going there for vacation and work/studies

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lol just so you that those places are naago friendly nations but best place for them
I know, I live in Malaysia (Currently on Holiday in the Western Wold)
Not big cities such as KL, but instead in a nice village outside of the Capital terrirotry

Let me make this straight. This is not a stadium for your feminist "Oh my hoyo done this and that, my hoyo and abo is wrong". This is your western mentality and I am not here to debate that nor am I here to force my opinion on you.

If, and I can 100% confirm that, if she spoke to her parents, without any teenager behaviour tantrum and speak in a reasonable way, then I can guarantee it would end in a amiable way for all parties.
But her getting caught, and still fighting over it, is her fault, and to have the audacity to tell this to the public world is just crackhead and Āq al-Walidayn

I, and once again, its my opinion, I would blindly follow everything my parents say, since I saw the problems of not having your parents with you or no adivice from them. I am living my life to appease them, since I want to make them proud. I would do anything my parents say, and if they say, divorce or do something, I would, without a doubt. Once again, My opinion

Who in wrong?
A parent, trying to protect her children from the Wrath of Allah, for doing something stupid
Or a Western child, who thinks that a white boyfriend is the way to go?

We think differently, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Live your life they way you want. I don’t see my parents as beings that are without flaws and above everything. I listen to them and respect their opinion. My parents do what they think is right for me. I always remember that and try to understand where they’re coming from. I’m glad that you’re happy and content with your life. You don’t know that she didn’t speak to her parents in a calm manner. Her parents were being unreasonable and could have at least found her a Somali boy from the same country who was similar in age to her. What did she do that was so stupid? She didn’t commit zina and was willing to marry her boyfriend who would convert. Would she not have been protected from the Wrath of Allah? Is this just a race issue then? She loves her boyfriend and is happy with him. Her parents wouldn’t even take that into consideration. Why are you making out her parents to be reasonable people when they refused to speak to her boyfriend and hear them out? Didn’t her sister also throw water filled with oil on the boyfriend and her brother beat her while her parents were watching? Her boyfriend was courageous enough and loved her enough that he was willing to do anything to appease her parents, and they wouldn’t hear him out. You are lucky to have parents that do the best they can for you. Just don’t assume that everyone has the same.

And thus, we have, once again my opinion, people like @Furioso, who believes that the parents are most likely in the Wrong!

I believe that her parents are in the wrong. I’m not speaking about your parents, so I don’t understand why you’re getting heated up.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Record xalimos are already going there for vacation and work/studies
Only KL, never in areas such as Johor Bahru. I live in Skudai, Johor Bahru and it is a good commute to Uni in Singapore. So good culture near a world class education hub
Win Win!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We think differently, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Live your life they way you want. I don’t see my parents as beings that are without flaws and above everything. I listen to them and respect their opinion. My parents do what they think is right for me. I always remember that and try to understand where they’re coming from. I’m glad that you’re happy and content with your life. You don’t know that she didn’t speak to her parents in a calm manner. Her parents were being unreasonable and could have at least found her a Somali boy from the same country who was similar in age to her. What did she do that was so stupid? She didn’t commit zina and was willing to marry her boyfriend who would convert. Would she not have been protected from the Wrath of Allah? Is this just a race issue then? She loves her boyfriend and is happy with him. Her parents wouldn’t even take that into consideration. Why are you making out her parents to be reasonable people when they refused to speak to her boyfriend and hear them out? Didn’t her sister also throw water filled with oil on the boyfriend and her brother beat her while her parents were watching? Her boyfried was courageous enough and loved her enough that he was willing to do anything to appease her parents, and they wouldn’t hear him out. You are lucky to have parents that do the best they can for you. Just don’t assume that everyone has the same.

So, let me say, If he converted just for love, once they broke up or ever divorced, he would return into gaal. In our culture, She Would be the laughing stock of the community. This is a issue of what will the community say. I would say that she is liberal then the rest of the family, since her sister did not accept nor her brother.
I think they were doing the best for her. Or it would have been a different topic we would be talking about. #NaagNool

I’m not speaking about your parents, so I don’t understand why you’re getting heated up.
I have seen the difference between having your parents with you and not having them advice you
She is taking her parents for granted!

So, let me say, If he converted just for love, once they broke up or ever divorced, he would return into gaal. In our culture, She Would be the laughing stock of the community. This is a issue of what will the community say. I would say that she is liberal then the rest of the family, since her sister did not accept nor her brother.
I think they were doing the best for her. Or it would have been a different topic we would be talking about. #NaagNool

Who cares about the community? They should be more concerned about their own child than their image.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I have seen the difference between having your parents with you and not having them advice you
She is taking her parents for granted!
Hows KL in terms of having family there or are there other cities that are better?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Who cares about the community? They should be more concerned about their own child than their image.
Now that is a External issue with the community, but for now, she needs to follow the crowd, or end up being the black sheep with issues and the parents, no the family's reputation in tatters, and causing her to be depressed and forehence a Naag Nool on YT!

Hows KL in terms of having family there or are there other cities that are better?
Really good, bit western at certain places , but overall a good place. A Islamic nation without conflict! KL is very nice

But I want to show my kids how I lived, so henceforth, I would bring them there to JB. My wife for now wants to stay in the West, but sooner or later, I will bring them over to Malaysia

Trending

Latest posts