199B2112-2807-431A-A65B-CFF23FEDC4EB.jpeg
EEB8B2F1-E669-4AD4-A3B1-50F81EB5D630.jpeg

Paving these roads would be a breeze and would make the city top notch :salute:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Retouched photos?

Are you blind? The OP includes a video:

Your two largest cities Bosaso and Garowe would qualify as suburbs of Burco.

:rejoice:
Im talking about those photos with the little light trails added for effect which is a running theme with burco and their constant abuse of the brightness to make it look like a metropolis its like when puntites and NFD folks abuse the saturation for that green effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Burco is nowhere in top 5 and your talking about top 3. I stopped counting when somebody compared Gebiley to being “larger than any Darood city”.

They lost me at when they compared Bosaso to Delhi and Hong Kong. kkkk :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Burco is 3 times bigger than Bosaso.

Bosaso doesn't even register in the top 10 in South Somalia. Even Beledweyn is bigger. Go figure.

Im talking about those photos with the little light trails added for effect which is a running theme with burco and their constant abuse of the brightness to make it look like a metropolis its like when puntites and NFD folks abuse the saturation for that green effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Burco is nowhere in top 5 and your talking about top 3. I stopped counting when somebody compared Gebiley to being “larger than any Darood city”.

We are not talking about photoshop filters, we are talking about size. The video above clearly shows the size of Burco and that the photos are true representations of the city.

If you had a city the size of Burco it would be the largest city in Puntland desert region, ruminate on this fact for a second.

Burco is by far the third largest city after Mogadishu and Hargeisa,
9vdLldA.jpg

K3cvgc6.jpg

The city of Burco attracted more investors from Somalia lately, even those from Puntland, Amal Bank is building largest mall in Burco, they bought the land alone with $1.4M , it's in the heart of the city, they are investing $10m.

Huge Shopping mall, bank and modern hotel.
g0YblG3.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check 'ceebtani' in SL. I just went thru the so called 'villages' listed in SL and it's all pure 'ghost' shit kkkkk and here is the proof. Look at this which is 'Burco' on satellite u can clearly 'see' burco in background sprawling and 'empty lands given names' such as afineyn, hog mashruuca, etc

burcofakae.png

Now look at this they listed this as 'village' in UN MAP

burcoceeb.png

As u can see on the map, Afineyn is simply 'empty' and it's not 'satellite' image missing, cause I intentionally show u 'burco' in the background, so it's clear 'ghost' villages, ghost estimations by hargeisa UNFPA. Every village in Somaliland is like 'afineyn' it's just empty spots. U can check for yourself and get 'Somaliland villages' and look closely to the villages near 'burco and hargeisa' and u will find the same discrepancy, it's always 'empty land' given names kkkkk and called villages. I have yet to find one village in hargeisa n burco kkkkk except 'empty lands with names on it' and I say 'check' the city hargeisa n burco villages first cause at least now u know it's not 'satellite imagery' missing or anything since the satellite shows burco/hargeisa but outside of it u will see hundreds of places named 'villages' yet empty quarters.

Wallahi these langaabs have huge cuqdad when they went to burco n hargeisa and saw they have only two towns and empty land and want to accuse Majerten of empty land, at least we don't go around calling water wells 'villages' kkkkkk. Majerten is landheere, how embarassing has that got to be where u need to resort calling rocks and sand villages. No wonder that cuqdad is major for PL where we have big cities-medium towns, thousands of villages and that's what pisses them off when they go to hargeisa n burco and see places called villages and they find simply a rock n dirt.

UNFPA was totally wrong to give hargeisa n burco the total count it did for 2 cities yet NO VILLAGES exist

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I urge Puntites do not accept UN shit when u can clearly see how easy it's to go around create 100 villages with pure rocks and land and list it with them as 'real village', it's due to no cross examination procedures or verification done as they usually use somalis to upload this shit on the UN thinking they will get 'recognized' for it. Lower shabelle is 'notorious' also for fake villages like SL, beware I warned u.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Apophis If PL accept this fake UNFPA then shoot me dead. U can cross verify yourself here

https://mapcarta.com and put in burco n hargeisa n erigavo and 'scan' the neighboring area and u will see a bunch of villages with rocks, I say do this cause they will argue 'no satellite' image exist, where-as u can show there is satellite image of the 'towns' but no satellite of the nearby villages makes no sense. They did across their 'whole gobol' they placed a bunch of 'rocks' together and gave it a name

This what I was using to cross reference on mapcarta on all Somalia by looking at the 'satellite' image of a 'town' and then finding villages name from below and seeing if I can locate it and SL came up with 100% no village count and it's literally 'two towns' in the middle of desert with nothing else existing kkkkkk

A-lot of 'koonfur' also lower shabelle is like that too but not as 'bad' and 'blatant' as SL tho

Don't worry Ditoore, as you know Puntlanders love our products, biyaha Maaxda ee Burco, sharaabka, saabuunta, daqiiqda and many more is coming to your way, our freshly picked strawberries is on the way as well.

a9nueym.jpg

97UuOZp.jpg

xdfGVkr.jpg

by the way how is the inflation going in Pl?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't worry Ditoore, as you know Puntlanders love our products, biyaha Maaxda ee Burco, sharaabka, saabuunta, daqiiqda and many more is coming to your way, our freshly picked strawberries is on the way as well.

a9nueym.jpg

97UuOZp.jpg

xdfGVkr.jpg

by the way how is the inflation going in Pl?

This for puntites to report to PL govt and hand to the UN how they allowed this discrepancy in villages when there is only rocks named villages in SL. Your UNFPA estimation will be brought down to 500k and Majerten 4 million is my goal. I am also exposing your HAG brothers for this as I go deep into galmudug and hobyo to find a satellite image and see if there is 'village' nearby according to the map if I find the same discrepancy I demand a new UNFPA estimation and this time using Garissa as baseline which was censused and it's land area mass.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sad wallahi but this the UN districts that SL reported in their unfpa estimations in 2014, all these villages are outside burco so it can't be satellite problem as the satellite captured burco so why not it's surrounding area?

fakeburco.png

Look at 'jameecadka' and 'suryo' on burco villages
and all the other names created in between. It wasn't enuff 5 fake villages, they named 100's around them and as you can see only 'dirt' surrounds 'more dirt villages' kkkkkkkk

FAKEBURCO1.png

@Apophis never trust UN since Somalis are involved, I never trust anything with Somali hand in it, u will find continous discrepancies. Their is even village named 'xog mashruca' around burco which says 'project secret' it must be in reference to the UNFPA estimations and they gather bunch of rocks into a pile and gave it a name. Notice the names of the villages are obvious 'fake' like 'cali saahid' like wtf kkkkk

OffTheDome

Proud American
Burco is nearly twice the size of their biggest city, Bosaso.
A8170CDA-C634-4EEF-9FB5-FFC2CDC1D3E3.png

none of these towns are bigger than Burco, even if we add the disputed town of Galkacyo :silanyolaugh:
57B428EB-AE72-417A-9923-E3B30B46A755.png

23D0DD95-52BF-4AB9-8EE8-812B94585429.png

77E9A9F6-9BE9-4277-81E3-C863F74F51E7.png

:dead::dead::mjhaps:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Apophis @Dues Ex Machete @Calaf it's a shame u host unfpa estimate of villages in somalia that r totally fake n made of rocks n open space by 'caynte' kkkkk, nearly every isaaq n hawiye land is like that when u check the villages near the cities u find empty rocks and names by it kkkk

Enjoy my Karbash on Isaaq ghost villages

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
MP Ahmed B Obsiye wants commerce minister Mohamed Saajin to brief parliament on the adminstration's deal with Trafigura
Somalilandsun: Trafigura, a leader in the global commodity market, recently delivered its first shipment of sulfur gas at the Berbera port.

This follows a contractual agreement with the administration of president Muse Bihi Abdi that will see the Dutch company expand, modernize, and expand the capacity of the Berbera Fuel Storage Tanks to International standards.

Despite being touted as a very crucial agreement that will enhance the capacity of the port to handle oil imports to Ethiopia and beyond, Somaliland legislators are demanding clarity on the agreement.

At the latest session the House of Representatives, Somaliland’s lower chamber of parliament legislators demanded a briefing from the administration.

The need for clarity was made by the house standing committee during briefing to the legislators.

“We have scanty details of the agreement between the administration and Trafigura oil that indicate two activities, namely supply of purified oil and Development of the Berbera oil terminal capacity” said MP Ahmed Barkhadle Obsiye a member of the house standing committee.

Adding that despite the imminent benefits to Somaliland both infrastructural and in clean fuel Trafugura company is known to have committed various damaging acts in some african countries.

According to the MP , the Dutch company is said to have on 12 different times buried contagious poisons in Ivory Coast in the environs of the capital Yamoussoukro.

“The poison which was imported from Europe and dumped in the west African country affected thousands of people 12 of whom died” said MP Ahmed Obsiye

Somaliland MP Ahmed Barkhadle Obsiye says Trafigura is known to dump poisonis toxics in Africa
For reasons of clarity on the Trafigura deal and its future implications we demand a full briefing by the minister of Commerce Hasan Saad ‘Sajin’ on behalf of the administration

This demand for briefing from parliament comes in the heels of a recent but not officially acknowledged visit to Hargeisa by top Trafigura officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts