Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

The airstrip was shut down in favor of Hargeisa but that was not enough, the officials stole the money meant for the new airport.

:lawd:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That data is out there and everywhere on the Internet and also on this same forum, you just have to look it up sxb, here it is, knock your self out.

View attachment 156693

View attachment 156694

What is you're point. What do you get out of this.

SL Out of 1500, only 22 in 2004

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
We knew this since 2010, kulmiye been spouting fake words of developments to Burco while sectioning plotting against it.

Seems that thread about PL inflation got to all of you that you're all making negative threads about Somaliland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is you're point. What do you get out of this.

SL Out of 1500, only 22 in 2004

I don't get nothing out of this, I am only stating facts and raising awareness for my fellow Somalis to reconsider visiting that AIDs ridden part of the country.:)

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The truth is Somaliland has AIDS problems, the fact that the number almost trippled within the last few years is alarming, just 4 years ago HIV prevalence in SL was1.3% and now it is 5%.:meleshame:

View attachment 156691
Alarming indeed, PL health ministry needs to educate our people of the dangers of marrying from that region. We don't want more people to contact the virus like that Garoowe officer who married from there.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Alarming indeed, PL health ministry needs to educate our people of the dangers of marrying from that region. We don't want more people to contact the virus like that Garoowe officer who married from there.

I agree, we just need to set up HIV testing sites on all Puntland borders and stop the influx of SL sex workers coming from that region, the only thing this region brings to PL is diseases, prostitution and Drugs(Khat), at this point PL authrories should just close the borders with both SL and the South who also export terrorists to our land.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There is no doubt that Somaliland is the most corrupt Federal state member of Somalia, after 30 years the second largest city in the Traingle state Burco don't have a single ambulance for it's general hospital.

This makes me suspicious now, is Somaliland sending HIV infected ladies to Puntland for biological warfare?

There was also the case of the Isaaq lady that was arrested in Garowe after spreading HIV.

Too much of a coincidence.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
How is 2,400 - 5% of the population.
So the population of Somaliland is 44k
No wonder the Anti SL crowd are all dumb
The population is 3mil
:gucciwhat:

You need to work on your reading comprehension & basic math skills. @Manafesto said 5% (of those who were tested) ended up testing positive.

Anyways, I find it ironic that you are calling others dumb.

This is a decisive blow to the opposition as they were hedging on Abdi Hashi to cause a stir, however mps and senators from the Somaliland region have come out against his destabilizing tactics and signed this communique in which they say they will participate just as everyone else.

This message was reiterated by Senator Ayub Yusuf who hails from the Northern Awdal region.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:gucciwhat:

You need to work on your reading comprehension & basic math skills. @Manafesto said 5% (of those who were tested) ended up testing positive.

Anyways, I find it ironic that you are calling others dumb.

I think he is drunk, he kept quoting me relentlessly and failed to comprehend simple facts, I blame this on the Somaliland education system and low levels of literacy compared to other regions.

It took a while for this dumb user to get this fact through his thick skull, Walahi it was funny but he deleted them. :pachah1:
inCollage_20201202_141621359.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I think he is drunk, he kept quoting me relentlessly and failed to comprehend simple facts, I blame this on the Somaliland education system and low levels of literacy compared to other regions.

It took a while for this dumb user to get this fact through his thick skull, Walahi it was funny but he deleted them. :pachah1:
View attachment 156733
The worst part is his clansmen rating him as if he got you. kkkk

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Largest cities go from
Mogadishu
Hargeisa
Jigjiga
Garissa
Djibouti

Garissa and Djibouti are interchangeable as you can see Burco wouldnt be top 5 if it was the whole Somali peninsula actually I doubt it would be runner up as there are other cities larger such as Dire Dhabe and hell if Djibouti and Balbala are usually counted as one so would Beled Xaawo and Mandheera.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Timo jileec is the reason these landers love hyping up Burco the man used to come on with his retouched photos everyday and pretend like its some haven

@TabK come back down to earth

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
You jeegaans are very delusional. Perhaps y'all should put down the khat?

Puntland has villages that are bigger than Burco and these nacasyaal are comparing it to Garowe/Bosaso.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Look how much space is there that is open in Burco, just a glance at burco and 75% is open space and 25% settled. Even Hargeisa is like that, all open space and settled part is 30 sq km

i have on numerous occasions supported your claims, but i have to draw the line here.

burco is Not a small city, i have been to burco myself. I have toured the city. I can say with all honesty this city deserves the title third largest city in somalia. What y’all don’t seem to understand is that burco is a self funden city Through and through. A true pearl of somaliland. If the locals continue the city will surpass all other major cities in the nation except regional capitals and economic hubs of course.

by post civil war somali standards burco is a better city to live in compared to all of the central and southern cities with the exception of xamar.

these are just facts no tribal fkd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending